Pregnant bellies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very well described and very hot. I have to agree with Aedile the idea of a pregnant woman being executed is obviously very exciting. Society tells us a woman in peril needs help a pregnant woman even more so. Often bdsm is sexier the less deserving and innocent someone is of punishment and nothing is more innocent and protected than a pregnant woman. On the flip side bdsm is also extremely hot when someone is punished justly and deserves it. Can you imagine the heinous act a pregnant woman would have to do to actually deserve a sexual public execution...both sides of the coin are very arousing and its no wonder a fan of peril, bondage or bdsm would have such fantasies!

A question for Starbuckslut (and any other women on the forum reading).

Would it be more arousing if

1. You were actually guilty and deserved it.?
2. You are innocent and framed?

Also what if you were not pregnant durimg your trial but being executed pregnant was the actual punishment as in your sentenced to be raped and then your execution will occur when 8 1/2 months pregnant ?

oh wow...you just made me so wet...that second thought...so kinky.

I have to admit right now for me option 1 gets me more excited. I admit it and accept it. I deserve it...;)

Then definately the idea of not even being pregnant then sentenced to rape and torture until im pregnant only to be executed at full term...thats so fucking cruel and very hot.

It definatley takes away a tad from the innocence "DURING" the trial but the pin drop apon sentence would still be a panty wetting heart stopper. Then you have the very pleasent side to the fantasy that the pregnancy is more objective than subjective. That the court made me more innocent to hurt me and its an object to make me more vurnelrable more than it is something personal to me.

Very sexy very inrtiguing twist!!

I have to admit right now for me option 1 gets me more excited. I admit it and accept it. I deserve it...;)

Then definately the idea of not even being pregnant then sentenced to rape and torture until im pregnant only to be executed at full term...thats so fucking cruel and very hot.

Agreed there. So incredibly arousing.

It definatley takes away a tad from the innocence "DURING" the trial but the pin drop apon sentence would still be a panty wetting heart stopper. Then you have the very pleasent side to the fantasy that the pregnancy is more objective than subjective. That the court made me more innocent to hurt me and its an object to make me more vurnelrable more than it is something personal to me.

So the idea excites you. Found guilty after admitting to the crime.

Your sentanced to the male wing of a prison where you become a play thing and whore it isnt long until your knocked up.

Your execution date locked in for 8 months and 3 weeks time. Your seen by surgeons who ensure the pregnancy isnt viable but grows to its fullest extent. Your name and face emblazoned upon government releases your humiliation complete as your execution will be televised the better to dicourage the masses.

I wonder what your final punishment will be, maybe we let the crowd decide your fate.

So the idea excites you. Found guilty after admitting to the crime.

Your sentanced to the male wing of a prison where you become a play thing and whore it isnt long until your knocked up.

Your execution date locked in for 8 months and 3 weeks time. Your seen by surgeons who ensure the pregnancy isnt viable but grows to its fullest extent. Your name and face emblazoned upon government releases your humiliation complete as your execution will be televised the better to dicourage the masses.

I wonder what your final punishment will be, maybe we let the crowd decide your fate.
Things have gotten exciting nice I've been here last

While I was reading this topic, I couldn't help but get excited. Imagine a slave girl who, in addition to her direct duties, will soon give birth to your child. But you will not pity her and put her as an equal, but will continue to use her for her intended purpose, including as a cow for milking or plowing fields.

Back
Top Bottom