Programmed death

Go to CruxDreams.com

nicole

Tribune
Some of you are asking me if I'm going to post another story. I always hesitate because of my bad English. Tell me if I continue or not?

Programmed death

contact

We are in 2223, suicide is recognized as legal, torture to death also provided that the victim is voluntary and signs a contract clearly showing his desires. My name is Daniel and I operate an exclusive suicide service for women. I give them the experience of being put to death by fulfilling their fantasies. It's surprising how many women would love to fulfill their fantasies, but don't. Those who have the courage to follow through prefer someone to assist them in the fantasy of their life. I realize these fantasies in the most realistic way possible. I offer a variety of general scenarios that women can choose from, many don't know what they want and my scenarios give them ideas that we can customize after discussion. Planning must be done carefully because death and the process leading up to it can only be experienced once.

The most popular choice, by a large majority, is hanging. Most women prefer this solution which results in a minute or two of painful choking before unconsciousness, but I think what women want to feel is the noose around their neck. This can be done in a historical context, being in the back of a horse-drawn cart in an 18th century English village to be hanged naked in a public place for example. The show is very attractive to see the woman writhing in agony and ending in ejaculating and pissing with pleasure before dying

Of course all these ordeals can be preceded by more or less extreme tortures, without worrying about the definitive after-effects, since in the end it is death that awaits them, this is undoubtedly what excites the most masochistic among them. they.

The tortures most often requested are flogging, burning with a hot iron, breasts crossed from side to side by spikes.

Today the woman in front of me, is called Karine, she opted for a public crucifixion, she is dressed very sexy in a red miniskirt, and a transparent black blouse, revealing that she has no bra , despite an opulent chest, long blond hair and magnificent blue eyes, this woman fascinates me with her beauty, I cannot believe that she wants to die on the cross.

- You realize of course, that once you are locked in your cell, there will be no turning back, the contract you will have signed will be exactly what you will get, there will be no of mercy to expect. You will be whipped, raped, crucified, tortured. You will die a slow and tormented death. What do you have to tell me to prove your motivation.

- I've been obsessed with this for a very long time, I can't cum, if I haven't been whipped or tit tortured before being fucked, I love being humiliated. In an SM party, my master crucified me with ropes, I was whipped for a long time on my stomach and breasts before being fucked on the cross. After making me believe that he was going to nail me and torture me to death, I had an incredible orgasm, probably the longest, and strongest of my life. When I realized that it was only a staged, I felt very frustrated and since then I fantasize about realizing it. I spoke about it to my master who categorically refuses, calling me crazy. By discovering your service on the internet, it revived my fantasy. I wrote to you without really believing it, but when you called me to this interview, my pussy started to wet like never before, a mixture of fear and excitement. I am more motivated than ever.

- Your master is aware of your approach

- Yes of course, but he doesn't feel the courage to do it and doesn't want to attend.

- In your email, you asked for sexual parts and rapes before and during the crucifixion, do you want to go through that?

- Yes and if possible in public for the humiliation

- Once the contract is signed, I will not take your pleas into account, even if you change your mind, from the moment you are my prisoner.

I hand him the contract with a pen. There I feel a moment of hesitation, she can no longer speak, overwhelmed by emotion, her hands are shaking, I think she is going to give up, but she pulls herself together. Signs the contract, raising her head, she stares at me defiantly. Then said to me:

- It's for when ?

- Tomorrow evening, report to this address at 9 p.m. You will spend the night in a cell, you will be raped there. At dawn you will be picked up, to be whipped in public before your crucifixion. If you don't come, the contract will be null and void, it will be useless to reconnect, I will never want to hear from you again.

Handing a sheet of paper with the address, I watch his reaction her hands are shaking, but her nipples stick out through her blouse, this slut is horny. She raises her head and catches my gaze fascinated by her breasts, she says to me:

- You like them, don't you? Tomorrow you will be able to touch them, you will enjoy torturing them.

This time I'm the one being "picked", I just nod my head, she's right, I'm going to have a lot of fun torturing them. As she leaves, she kisses me on the mouth and leaves. This woman managed to upset me, I have a hard-on. I really hope that tomorrow she will be there.

to be continued ??? maybe ....!!!

Some of you are asking me if I'm going to post another story. I always hesitate because of my bad English. Tell me if I continue or not?

Programmed death

contact

We are in 2223, suicide is recognized as legal, torture to death also provided that the victim is voluntary and signs a contract clearly showing his desires. My name is Daniel and I operate an exclusive suicide service for women. I give them the experience of being put to death by fulfilling their fantasies. It's surprising how many women would love to fulfill their fantasies, but don't. Those who have the courage to follow through prefer someone to assist them in the fantasy of their life. I realize these fantasies in the most realistic way possible. I offer a variety of general scenarios that women can choose from, many don't know what they want and my scenarios give them ideas that we can customize after discussion. Planning must be done carefully because death and the process leading up to it can only be experienced once.

The most popular choice, by a large majority, is hanging. Most women prefer this solution which results in a minute or two of painful choking before unconsciousness, but I think what women want to feel is the noose around their neck. This can be done in a historical context, being in the back of a horse-drawn cart in an 18th century English village to be hanged naked in a public place for example. The show is very attractive to see the woman writhing in agony and ending in ejaculating and pissing with pleasure before dying

Of course all these ordeals can be preceded by more or less extreme tortures, without worrying about the definitive after-effects, since in the end it is death that awaits them, this is undoubtedly what excites the most masochistic among them. they.

The tortures most often requested are flogging, burning with a hot iron, breasts crossed from side to side by spikes.

Today the woman in front of me, is called Karine, she opted for a public crucifixion, she is dressed very sexy in a red miniskirt, and a transparent black blouse, revealing that she has no bra , despite an opulent chest, long blond hair and magnificent blue eyes, this woman fascinates me with her beauty, I cannot believe that she wants to die on the cross.

- You realize of course, that once you are locked in your cell, there will be no turning back, the contract you will have signed will be exactly what you will get, there will be no of mercy to expect. You will be whipped, raped, crucified, tortured. You will die a slow and tormented death. What do you have to tell me to prove your motivation.

- I've been obsessed with this for a very long time, I can't cum, if I haven't been whipped or tit tortured before being fucked, I love being humiliated. In an SM party, my master crucified me with ropes, I was whipped for a long time on my stomach and breasts before being fucked on the cross. After making me believe that he was going to nail me and torture me to death, I had an incredible orgasm, probably the longest, and strongest of my life. When I realized that it was only a staged, I felt very frustrated and since then I fantasize about realizing it. I spoke about it to my master who categorically refuses, calling me crazy. By discovering your service on the internet, it revived my fantasy. I wrote to you without really believing it, but when you called me to this interview, my pussy started to wet like never before, a mixture of fear and excitement. I am more motivated than ever.

- Your master is aware of your approach

- Yes of course, but he doesn't feel the courage to do it and doesn't want to attend.

- In your email, you asked for sexual parts and rapes before and during the crucifixion, do you want to go through that?

- Yes and if possible in public for the humiliation

- Once the contract is signed, I will not take your pleas into account, even if you change your mind, from the moment you are my prisoner.

I hand him the contract with a pen. There I feel a moment of hesitation, she can no longer speak, overwhelmed by emotion, her hands are shaking, I think she is going to give up, but she pulls herself together. Signs the contract, raising her head, she stares at me defiantly. Then said to me:

- It's for when ?

- Tomorrow evening, report to this address at 9 p.m. You will spend the night in a cell, you will be raped there. At dawn you will be picked up, to be whipped in public before your crucifixion. If you don't come, the contract will be null and void, it will be useless to reconnect, I will never want to hear from you again.

Handing a sheet of paper with the address, I watch his reaction her hands are shaking, but her nipples stick out through her blouse, this slut is horny. She raises her head and catches my gaze fascinated by her breasts, she says to me:

- You like them, don't you? Tomorrow you will be able to touch them, you will enjoy torturing them.

This time I'm the one being "picked", I just nod my head, she's right, I'm going to have a lot of fun torturing them. As she leaves, she kisses me on the mouth and leaves. This woman managed to upset me, I have a hard-on. I really hope that tomorrow she will be there.

to be continued ??? maybe ....!!!
Wonderful, please continue @nicole

I hand him the contract with a pen should be I hand her the contract with a pen. That's the only mistake in the whole story that I can find, and you apologize for your bad english? Continue writing please, because I like your story.

Arrival

The next day she is on time. A taxi drops her off, she is still dressed sexy, very short black skirt, revealing superb thighs sheathed in black stockings, no doubt supported by a garter belt, red blouse, wide neckline, the last two buttons on the top are non-existent. This bitch is already making me hard at the thought of what I'm going to do to her. After examining her, focusing on her cleavage, I bring her in:

- Welcome to hell, you are very sexy

- This pleases you ?

- Indeed you are very pretty, you are really sure you want to continue, with this body you can wreak havoc among men, and you would be spoiled for choice.

- Yes I know, but my masochism is the strongest. I want to go beyond all my limits and since I don't want to stay, with deep and irreversible scars, I have to go to death.

The place is isolated, far from any habitation, in an old abandoned factory, which I bought for a pittance, and which I converted into cells. Other men are also present, they have paid quite a lot to participate in his rape and his ordeal the next day. I court her where she is going to be whipped and crucified, a platform has been erected, she discovers the frame where she is going to be tied, to be whipped there then, discovering the patibulum, she caresses the wood. I feel her shiver, probably a mixture of fear and excitement. But it's getting late, night is starting to fall, I take him inside to the basement where the cells are. I open hers and push her inside:

- Here is your cell, you have a bucket of ease for your natural needs and another filled with fresh water to quench your thirst, you won't have solid food, I don't want to see you shit under torture.

A violent shiver runs through her body again, I can see the fear in her eyes, she has just realized that this is her last night on earth. I wonder if she will not ask me to release her, that she was wrong. No doubt she realizes that it is useless, she has crossed the point of no return. She pulls herself together, despite a tear running down her cheek, she enters the cell. I can't help but ask him:

- You regret ?

- No forgive my last weakness, I'm scared but that's also what I'm looking for, and if I asked you to release me, you wouldn't do it

- Indeed, we will come in the night to rape you

- Will you be there?

- Would that make you happy?

- Yes, I really like you.

This bitch still makes me hard hard, I pass my hand under her skirt, her panties are soaked, it even trickles down her thighs. I lock her up and let her think about what to expect. As planned in the program, we come at night, for the rape. A dozen handpicked men were selected for this. We find her asleep curled up, her skirt is up leaving her buttocks bare, she removed her panties, and her bra, but she kept her garter belt, her blouse is wide open revealing her breasts I think that she must have masturbated. The sound of her cell door opening wakes her up with a start, she immediately understands what awaits her. She looks at me smiling. Definitely this slut excites me very much, it will not take long to get me naked, for her part she takes off her blouse, and her skirt, naked in garter belt, she is really desirable I will fuck her wildly doggy style, making her screaming with pleasure, her pussy will squirt on my balls, to the point that I wonder if she is not pissing on me. It is not so, I will see later that she is a squirting woman. But she will drag me into her enjoyment, making me also ejaculate powerfully in her pussy.

I will watch for a while the other men take turns fucking her and buggering her, when I leave she is with three men at the same time, she is impaled on the cock of a man lying on his back, while another on his knees behind buggers him, and a third in front in his mouth.

Thought from Karine:

When Daniel pushes me into my cell, I feel panicky fear, realizing that when I emerge, it will be to walk to my death, in extreme pain. But after this moment of weakness, I reassure Daniel who thinks that I am reconsidering my decision. I know of course that it is too late, and even if I still had the possibility, I will not do it. When he leaves my cell leaving me with my thoughts, I can't wait for someone to come and rape me in the night, I take off my bra, to caress my nipples, then I take off my panties, to be able to masturbate. I trigger a long orgasm. Tired of all these emotions, I ended up falling asleep. Until the sound of my cell opening wakes me up. I see Daniel, accompanied by a dozen men, this is probably the moment they chose to come and rape me. While they undress I decide to do the same. This rape will be another opportunity to have a series of orgasms, penetrated everywhere at the same time, I'm in heaven... I will barely hear my rapists leave my cell, exhausted I will fall asleep in a deep sleep.

I will finish the preparations for the next day, preparing the tools, the patibulum, checking the stipe, and I will go to bed in the rooms on the first floor, on the other hand I have the impression that the men will not sleep much this night, they want their money's worth.

Arrival

The next day she is on time. A taxi drops her off, she is still dressed sexy, very short black skirt, revealing superb thighs sheathed in black stockings, no doubt supported by a garter belt, red blouse, wide neckline, the last two buttons on the top are non-existent. This bitch is already making me hard at the thought of what I'm going to do to her. After examining her, focusing on her cleavage, I bring her in:

- Welcome to hell, you are very sexy

- This pleases you ?

- Indeed you are very pretty, you are really sure you want to continue, with this body you can wreak havoc among men, and you would be spoiled for choice.

- Yes I know, but my masochism is the strongest. I want to go beyond all my limits and since I don't want to stay, with deep and irreversible scars, I have to go to death.

The place is isolated, far from any habitation, in an old abandoned factory, which I bought for a pittance, and which I converted into cells. Other men are also present, they have paid quite a lot to participate in his rape and his ordeal the next day. I court her where she is going to be whipped and crucified, a platform has been erected, she discovers the frame where she is going to be tied, to be whipped there then, discovering the patibulum, she caresses the wood. I feel her shiver, probably a mixture of fear and excitement. But it's getting late, night is starting to fall, I take him inside to the basement where the cells are. I open hers and push her inside:

- Here is your cell, you have a bucket of ease for your natural needs and another filled with fresh water to quench your thirst, you won't have solid food, I don't want to see you shit under torture.

A violent shiver runs through her body again, I can see the fear in her eyes, she has just realized that this is her last night on earth. I wonder if she will not ask me to release her, that she was wrong. No doubt she realizes that it is useless, she has crossed the point of no return. She pulls herself together, despite a tear running down her cheek, she enters the cell. I can't help but ask him:

- You regret ?

- No forgive my last weakness, I'm scared but that's also what I'm looking for, and if I asked you to release me, you wouldn't do it

- Indeed, we will come in the night to rape you

- Will you be there?

- Would that make you happy?

- Yes, I really like you.

This bitch still makes me hard hard, I pass my hand under her skirt, her panties are soaked, it even trickles down her thighs. I lock her up and let her think about what to expect. As planned in the program, we come at night, for the rape. A dozen handpicked men were selected for this. We find her asleep curled up, her skirt is up leaving her buttocks bare, she removed her panties, and her bra, but she kept her garter belt, her blouse is wide open revealing her breasts I think that she must have masturbated. The sound of her cell door opening wakes her up with a start, she immediately understands what awaits her. She looks at me smiling. Definitely this slut excites me very much, it will not take long to get me naked, for her part she takes off her blouse, and her skirt, naked in garter belt, she is really desirable I will fuck her wildly doggy style, making her screaming with pleasure, her pussy will squirt on my balls, to the point that I wonder if she is not pissing on me. It is not so, I will see later that she is a squirting woman. But she will drag me into her enjoyment, making me also ejaculate powerfully in her pussy.

I will watch for a while the other men take turns fucking her and buggering her, when I leave she is with three men at the same time, she is impaled on the cock of a man lying on his back, while another on his knees behind buggers him, and a third in front in his mouth.

Thought from Karine:

When Daniel pushes me into my cell, I feel panicky fear, realizing that when I emerge, it will be to walk to my death, in extreme pain. But after this moment of weakness, I reassure Daniel who thinks that I am reconsidering my decision. I know of course that it is too late, and even if I still had the possibility, I will not do it. When he leaves my cell leaving me with my thoughts, I can't wait for someone to come and rape me in the night, I take off my bra, to caress my nipples, then I take off my panties, to be able to masturbate. I trigger a long orgasm. Tired of all these emotions, I ended up falling asleep. Until the sound of my cell opening wakes me up. I see Daniel, accompanied by a dozen men, this is probably the moment they chose to come and rape me. While they undress I decide to do the same. This rape will be another opportunity to have a series of orgasms, penetrated everywhere at the same time, I'm in heaven... I will barely hear my rapists leave my cell, exhausted I will fall asleep in a deep sleep.

I will finish the preparations for the next day, preparing the tools, the patibulum, checking the stipe, and I will go to bed in the rooms on the first floor, on the other hand I have the impression that the men will not sleep much this night, they want their money's worth.
Very good new addition. She is maybe starting to regret her decision but there is no turning back now!

flogging

I will wake up the next day, a little before dawn finally well rested, I will put on black leather pants, I remain shirtless. Going down to the cells, I see the men who are already outside waiting for the show to start. I find our condemned woman still naked, her stockings have a few snags testifying to a restless night, she is sleeping soundly, no doubt exhausted by her exploits the day before. Despite the opening of her cell, she does not wake up I am torn between waking her up with a whiplash, or more gently, I opt for a kiss on her mouth, she responds by kissing me passionately:

- It's time ?

- Yes, your public is waiting for you outside impatiently, to attend your first whipping. You are scared?

- Yes, but I fantasized too long about limitless torture, I was always limited not by suffering, but by the fear of deep marks that would have damaged my body and my magnificent breasts. Today it won't matter because I'm going to die

- Yes but before that you will suffer intensely

- I hope that my orgasms will overcome my suffering, I also hope that you will take a lot of pleasure in whipping my breasts, through my tears I would like to see you have a very strong hard-on.

I do not answer but she is right I will take great pleasure in torturing her breasts which seem made for that. After putting her back on a leash, I take her to her destiny, on leaving, first dazzled by the rising sun, she discovers many spectators who have come to witness her ordeal.

Thoughts from Karine

Daniel woke me up with a long kiss that I returned to him a hundredfold. Well here it is, this time I'm there, he takes me naked in the middle of these spectators who have come to witness my flagellation, and my agony on the cross, I'm very afraid, I feel my legs tremble, yet my pussy runs down my thighs, I'M GOING TO DIE ON THE CROSS, it's unthinkable, yet it's true, I'm completely crazy, but it's my will.

She looks around her, I feel her both scared but also excited, her pussy runs down her thighs, the top of her stockings are soaked. But she puts on a great show. The path is not very long very quickly, she discovers, the gantry where she will be whipped. She will be tied in X, arms and legs apart, she asked to be whipped all over her body by two executioners at the same time. Masochistic at this point it is very rare, she must suffer 50 blows in front and 50 blows behind, if she loses consciousness, she will have to be revived before continuing. I don't know if she will be able to enjoy it. We will know soon. Without my giving her the order, she positions herself under the gantry, I decide to take off her stockings and her garter belt, it is completely naked that she must be whipped, I take this opportunity to caress her thighs, then I go up on her breasts, her breathing has quickened, she raises her arms and lets herself be tied, then it's the turn of her ankles. Widely torn all parts of her body will be accessible to the whip.

Thought of Karine

Here I am attached to the mercy of my executioner, he has just taken off my stockings and my garter belt this time I am really completely naked, I realize that I will never wear clothes again. Despite the coolness of the morning, I feel my body becoming moist. I feel an executioner position himself behind me, and I see the second in front of me. I close my eyes and wait for the first blows, which are not long in coming.

I position myself in front of her, while my assistant positions herself behind. We planned to whip it alternately. 50 shots each. If she loses consciousness, we'll revive her before we continue. It was she who made this program so severe, I hope for her that she did not overestimate herself. I watch her, she closes her eyes, she is shaking a little on her legs, I wonder if it's fear or excitement.

I wave to my assistant, and I send the first blow, at armpit level, the whip surrounds the body and hits the breasts, she jumps but only a long moan escapes her lips, my assistant sends the whip on her back, now the blows follow one another, her body is shaken back and forth, she won't be able to hold on for long without screaming, from the 10th blow, she starts screaming, her body is writhing, big tears are running down her face, soon the cries turn into howls, but she does not beg. Her breasts, belly and thighs are bleeding, she lets herself hang by her wrists. There are still 20 shots left, I signal to my assistant to stop, I pass behind her, to see the damage. Her back, her buttocks and her thighs are also bleeding, but the wounds are not too serious, we can continue, I give her a drink, between two sobs she asks me:

- How much more?

- 10 on each side and said to me:

- Let's get it over with!

The last blows are terrible, but she falls into another world, her cries become hoarse and she arches her back while enjoying, you can see her pussy spurting out her enjoyment and she loses consciousness, her orgasm has been too strong.

Thoughts from Karine

The first blows are terrible, I wouldn't want to scream but I won't last long, I don't blame my executioners, it was I who asked for this severity. Aaaaahhhh!!! my breasts, but as I love this suffering, they are going to leave me deep scars, such as I have never had, it does not matter since tomorrow at the latest I will be dead, the executioner behind me feasts while whipping my buttocks and my back, I start to feel the blood running down my thighs. But why do they suddenly stop?

Daniel raises my head, and gives me a drink, I realize that I was very thirsty, I ask him how much is left, he tells me 10 on each side, so that's 20. I want to finish at the same time I feel my stomach tightening, I think I'm going to enjoy.

The terrible whipping resumes, I have the impression that they are whipping me even harder, it excites me, yeeeeeesss, I cuuummmm, it is very strong and very long. I scream with pleasure.

She loses consciousness at this point.

Back
Top Bottom