Programmed death

Go to CruxDreams.com
Whipped she must next time with a nine tail whip with nails at the edges, like I do. If she is masochist she will beg for it and she will cum while her body will be scared and bleeding

WAY OF THE CROSS

We will wake her up by running cold water over her wounds and on her face, I will take pleasure in running her breasts in cold water, they are still magnificent, despite the deep traces left by the whip. Finally she opens her eyes looks at me smiling and whispers "thank you". I can't believe we just whipped her couldn't be more severely and she thanks me, I think I'm in front of a masochist like I've never seen. But it's time to move on, I untie her ankles then her wrists, she can't stand up and falls to her knees, in a long moan of pain this time. She will be just up to having her patibulum loaded onto her shoulders, tying her wrists so she won't let it fall. But we will have to help her up and it is staggering under the whip that she will follow the 500 meters that separate her from the stipe that awaits her.

Thoughts from Karine

I regain consciousness when Daniel passes me the breasts with fresh water, she takes the opportunity of course to caress them, I would say almost lovingly, it's true that between us a bond has been created, I smile at her would I be falling in love with my executioner? Yes, no doubt, but he is not aware of it and that is just as well. When he unties me my legs betray me and I fall on my knees, but I will manage not to collapse on the ground, even when they are going to load the patibulum on my shoulders, but I will not be able to get up on my own. I will have a lot of trouble walking towards the stipe that awaits me, especially since my two executioners take turns whipping my buttocks to make me move forward. I'm not complaining, it was me who made the program that I sent to Daniel, a bit like being my last wishes. I finally know this extreme suffering that I have been dreaming about for years. Yet when I reach the stipe I have a long shiver of terror, I have to pull myself together because I know that my pleas will not be taken into account, I have stipulated it myself in my program. Despite this it's too strong, I let go by pissing myself, under the mockery of the crowd. They'll throw a bucket of water at me to clean me before unhooking the patibulum from my shoulders, I drop it on the floor.

When she discovers the stipe where she is going to die, although she made the program herself, she realizes that this is where she is going to die in atrocious tortures, she squeezes her thighs and the inevitable happens, she pisses herself again, red with shame. I throw a bucket of water at her to clean her before detaching her patibulum which she drops. I throw the whip on the breasts, ordering her to lie down on it, she is shaken by big sobs but obeys.

to be continued

Crucifixion

I give her some time to recover, and she obediently positions her arms and wrists herself to be nailed, I haven't finished being surprised by her courage, she looks at me with her eyes seem to tell me "I'm ready". Of course, ready or not, we're going to nail her wrists. I sit on her belly to keep her from moving while my assistants position the nails, she closes her eyes her breathing quickens, making her breasts rise and fall in a very erotic way. Without waiting the two assistants nail her wrists at the same time, she lets out inhuman screams, struggling, I have to hold on to her breasts so as not to fall. She will continue to moan and weep bitterly, even when the nails are fully driven into the woods through her wrists. But it's not over, it is dragged towards the stipe and by a rope system, it is hoisted hanging by the wrists, the patibulum is fixed in the notch provided for this purpose, it will be a relief when it is will tie her feet on each side of the stipe, but it won't last because without wasting time the assistants will nail her feet wide open thighs leaving an unobstructed view of her pussy.

Thoughts from Karine:

I'm exhausted, luckily Daniel lets me recover a little, my excitement takes over, and I want to continue, I lie on the patibulum, shaking with excitement, I can't wait to feel the nails s sink into my wrists. I close my eyes to put myself in the shoes of the condemned woman who is going to die on the cross. Then an excruciating pain, when the nails go through my wrists, I scream and arch my back. The result is also horrible when I am dragged towards the stipe. Relief comes when you tie your feet to be nailed down, but an even greater pain goes through me when you nail my feet down, and this time I fall unconscious.

We will leave her unconscious, she will wake up on her own. While waiting for the spectators, enjoy the show, this beautiful crucified naked woman, her body marked by the severe flogging, and the blood slowly heaving from her wounds in her wrists and feet, her thighs wide apart, is desirable, as she asked, she will soon be raped on her cross, many men are already masturbating watching her.

The sun has risen, warming her, she regains consciousness little by little, she raises her head, but when she wants to straighten up pressing on her feet, she grimaces in pain and realizes that she is nailed to her cross . Our eyes meet again, she gives me a grimacing smile and whispers "fuck me". I think, "decidedly this slut is insatiable" But I must admit that she is super sexy with her open pussy streaming, without waiting I get naked, my erect penis penetrates her easily, I feel her body shudder, a mixture of suffering and excitement, very quickly I feel her squirting on my balls screaming in a powerful orgasm, she takes me with her and I ejaculate in my turn in her pussy. As expected, other volunteers will in turn fuck her, others will even manage to sodomize her, she will scream for a long time with pleasure and pain because under the onslaught of men, the wounds of her hands and feet are reopened. When at last the last volunteer is done she is half conscious, her pussy and ass dripping full of cum. We are at the end of the day, she must prepare to spend her first night on the cross.

Thought of Karine

My god I'm exhausted, I've never enjoyed so hard and for so long in all my life, the suffering has increased the power of my orgasms tenfold and all these men who have followed one another have made me come intensely. The night will probably seem long to me, luckily I asked for a horn, I can impale myself on it to relieve the wrists by letting myself hang.

As she asked, I fix the horn, a notch has been provided for this purpose, she helps me by raising herself on her legs so that I position it, and fixes it by means of a threaded rod which crosses the stipe and bolts behind. When it's over I step aside, I hear laughter behind me, the men make bets, what is she going to impale herself on? after trying the ass, finally it will be in her pussy that she will collapse in a long moan, I don't know if it's pain or excitement.
to be continued

First and last night

The guards will keep fires burning all night to keep her warm, I will leave to go to sleep in a good bed, I think she will not sleep much tonight, because many spectators are planning to rape her on her cross , but it is in her program, she asked to be raped by all the men who want it. We can't criticize her, this woman is going to die on the cross tomorrow, it's her last night on earth, and she wants to make the most of it. She will be fulfilled beyond her expectations, she will remain impaled with the horn in her ass, but the men will follow one another, to fuck her in the pussy, taking her to endless orgasms.

Thoughts from Karine

Oh !!!! what a pain, the pain in my wrists radiates in my chest, but despite this pain, I have incredible orgasms with each rape of these bastards who line up to fuck me, but now I have no more strength, I am let it hang by my wrists. Tomorrow I will be dead. My orgasms mixed with my pain were incredible, probably the strongest I have ever had. Of course I'm going to pay them with the price of my life, but I don't regret anything I'm happy, I realized my wildest fantasy.

The guards observe with astonishment this woman suffering and enjoying on the cross, she seems in a daze, yet despite her suffering, her face radiates pleasure. They discover what a real masochistic slut is, ready to pay the price of her life to exceed all her limits in suffering.

The next morning I climbed the hill where the guards were watching. The fire burned all night, I ask the manager how she is:

- This slut is really insatiable, she enjoyed almost every penetration, it was only in the early morning that she finally calmed down, but I can say that she emptied all the balls of the men present

I look at her now she has her horn still stuck in her ass, her head down, she looks exhausted, it's no wonder after the report of what I just heard. I smile, it's gratifying that my clients got all the experience they asked for. The responsible executioner said to me, with a knowing smile:

- Do you know how hard it is to put his cock in this bitch's pussy when she's impaled on the horn in the ass? The men complained.

- I'm sure they'll get over it

I stood again in front of Karine, legs wide apart showed her pussy dripping with cum. She still seemed lucid. I lifted her lids and looked into her bloodshot eyes, they focused on me and she managed a weak smile. I smiled back at him and opened his mouth. Her pussy is much looser after that night of rape, as is her asshole. But his heart is holding up, his pulse is still regular. When I raise her head to give her a drink, she gasps:

- How long ?

- You're going to be tortured all day. If you are still alive tonight we will finish you, as you asked

She was silent for a while and we continued to look deeply into each other's eyes. Finally she gasped "Thank you." She inhaled, "Thank you for doing this for me."

I am deeply troubled, she was whipped hard, crucified, she will be tortured again all day, and she thanks us. Of course it is his will, but it is the first time that I am thanked, generally I am asked rather to shorten the suffering.

First and last night

The guards will keep fires burning all night to keep her warm, I will leave to go to sleep in a good bed, I think she will not sleep much tonight, because many spectators are planning to rape her on her cross , but it is in her program, she asked to be raped by all the men who want it. We can't criticize her, this woman is going to die on the cross tomorrow, it's her last night on earth, and she wants to make the most of it. She will be fulfilled beyond her expectations, she will remain impaled with the horn in her ass, but the men will follow one another, to fuck her in the pussy, taking her to endless orgasms.

Thoughts from Karine

Oh !!!! what a pain, the pain in my wrists radiates in my chest, but despite this pain, I have incredible orgasms with each rape of these bastards who line up to fuck me, but now I have no more strength, I am let it hang by my wrists. Tomorrow I will be dead. My orgasms mixed with my pain were incredible, probably the strongest I have ever had. Of course I'm going to pay them with the price of my life, but I don't regret anything I'm happy, I realized my wildest fantasy.

The guards observe with astonishment this woman suffering and enjoying on the cross, she seems in a daze, yet despite her suffering, her face radiates pleasure. They discover what a real masochistic slut is, ready to pay the price of her life to exceed all her limits in suffering.

The next morning I climbed the hill where the guards were watching. The fire burned all night, I ask the manager how she is:

- This slut is really insatiable, she enjoyed almost every penetration, it was only in the early morning that she finally calmed down, but I can say that she emptied all the balls of the men present

I look at her now she has her horn still stuck in her ass, her head down, she looks exhausted, it's no wonder after the report of what I just heard. I smile, it's gratifying that my clients got all the experience they asked for. The responsible executioner said to me, with a knowing smile:

- Do you know how hard it is to put his cock in this bitch's pussy when she's impaled on the horn in the ass? The men complained.

- I'm sure they'll get over it

I stood again in front of Karine, legs wide apart showed her pussy dripping with cum. She still seemed lucid. I lifted her lids and looked into her bloodshot eyes, they focused on me and she managed a weak smile. I smiled back at him and opened his mouth. Her pussy is much looser after that night of rape, as is her asshole. But his heart is holding up, his pulse is still regular. When I raise her head to give her a drink, she gasps:

- How long ?

- You're going to be tortured all day. If you are still alive tonight we will finish you, as you asked

She was silent for a while and we continued to look deeply into each other's eyes. Finally she gasped "Thank you." She inhaled, "Thank you for doing this for me."

I am deeply troubled, she was whipped hard, crucified, she will be tortured again all day, and she thanks us. Of course it is his will, but it is the first time that I am thanked, generally I am asked rather to shorten the suffering.
A real masochist .. Respect

The tortures resume

Silence falls among the spectators when the brazier is brought to the foot of the cross, where the irons are already red hot, Karine looks at them, as if fascinated, I don't know if it's fear or excitement , when I take the first in the shape of an X to bring it closer to her belly just below the navel, there is no longer any doubt, this bitch is excited, her pussy is streaming. I approach it slowly so that it feels the heat first, then I apply it with a sharp blow. We can hear first, the sizzle, followed by a long howl. The mark is deep. I caress her clitoris, her cries become moans, but I won't let her come, her ordeal is not over. It is now the turn of the breasts, I will apply an S-shaped iron on each top of the breasts, (S for slut of course). Each time triggering long screams, she will still piss on herself and will end up enjoying probably for the last time in her life. She will bravely endure her ordeal. We will leave it, exposed to the sun which is starting to heat up. She will be at the disposal of the spectators, some will like to run their fingers over her burns, not believing that a masochistic woman can bear such torture. Probably if left like that, the burns would get infected. In this case they will not have time because tonight Karine will be dead. Some will push their fingers into her pussy or caressing her clitoris, triggering her a few more orgasms. We will give her more to drink, especially for the pleasure of seeing her humiliate herself by pissing on herself.

Thought from Karine:

After giving me something to drink, I know that my tortures will begin again. When I see the iron approaching my belly, my pussy gets wet again, it's a big fantasy that I realize, I'm going to be branded deep on my belly, something I couldn't do if I didn't. I wasn't going to die afterwards, because I don't think the scar will be beautiful tomorrow, it will surely get infected, it makes me smile, it won't matter any more on my corpse, brrrr it gives me chills. I get ready and aaahhhhh! what intense pain, I feel the iron penetrating my skin, it's excruciating, but I'm wet. It is then the turn of my breasts, my beautiful breasts will be destroyed forever, there too it is of no importance. It's amazing but I feel free to do whatever I want to my body without consequence. Ooohhh! Daniel caresses my clitoris, but he stops too soon, I cry in frustration. Now it's the skewers that are going through my breasts, oh my god how I've fantasized many times, but this time it's real, yes, you bastard!!! crosses my breasts, oh!!! my god it's excruciating and good at the same time I feel a monstrous orgasm rising in my belly. Ouiiii I enjoy it's strong and loooong !!! I'm going to lose consciousness I can feel it!!!

After this interlude, we let her "grill" in the sun, her breasts have turned bright red, as well as her belly, she lets herself hang by her wrists, still impaled with the horn in her ass, her head bent forward, she is drowsy, but it's time to resume the torture, this time it's skewers, which will go through her breasts. I caress her face to wake her up, this time she seems at the end of her eyes are glassy, she sketches a grimacing smile. She sees the skewers in my hands and understands what I'm going to do. I expect her to beg me to spare her but she won't. This woman is really brave. I start with the left breast that I stretch by the tip, and cross the udder horizontally, only a long hoarse moan will come out of her mouth, I will do the same vertically, crossing the breast crosswise. Then it will be the right breast, this time she will lose consciousness, I will not revive her, continuing my work.

Of course, it's all a matter of taste, but this crucified woman with her belly and breasts branded with a hot iron, with the skewers going through them, is a very erotic painting, many spectators take pictures. We can also see her pussy flowing profusely, I have the impression that she had another powerful orgasm and that is why she lost consciousness

At sunset, Karine begins to babble incoherently. His sunburn had become so bad that blisters and the blackened areas around his nail holes were beginning to fester. After a second day on his cross his senses grew dull and it was time to end his ordeal in a hellish scourging at the Roman flagrum. It was her will if she was still alive at the end of her second day.

I don't think she even realizes when I position myself in front of her with the terrible instrument. I start on eh belly, each time tearing off pieces of flesh, her body on jumps but, she no longer has the strength to scream, only grunts come out of her throat, blood very quickly flows, dripping at the foot of her cross, I finish my work by hitting through the breasts which are still skewered by the skewers, causing the udders to explode. Her breasts are literally ripped from his chest. Finally her head falls back, she died according to her will.

Epilogue

This woman will leave me with a very strong memory, by her will and her courage, she died in atrocious conditions on a program that she made herself. She wanted to expiate a heavy fault, we will not know which one it will be her secret. The next day she will be unnailed and buried naked on the ground without a coffin, according to her last wishes.

A really great story. The details of her torture could have been described in a little more detail, especially the piercing of her udders. Their udders could also have been roasted with torches or open fire after they had been pierced.

Sorry for my bad English - it's not my natural language.

Hauntingly beautiful masochism, @nicole , you are truly one of the deepest masochists here, who I identify most closely to. Thank you yet again for a look into your depravity, I understand this grasping need for such torture and even death. I truly believe it is a gorgeous fantasy, I’d join you in 2231…

Mercí

Some of you are asking me if I'm going to post another story. I always hesitate because of my bad English. Tell me if I continue or not?

Programmed death

contact

We are in 2223, suicide is recognized as legal, torture to death also provided that the victim is voluntary and signs a contract clearly showing his desires. My name is Daniel and I operate an exclusive suicide service for women. I give them the experience of being put to death by fulfilling their fantasies. It's surprising how many women would love to fulfill their fantasies, but don't. Those who have the courage to follow through prefer someone to assist them in the fantasy of their life. I realize these fantasies in the most realistic way possible. I offer a variety of general scenarios that women can choose from, many don't know what they want and my scenarios give them ideas that we can customize after discussion. Planning must be done carefully because death and the process leading up to it can only be experienced once.

The most popular choice, by a large majority, is hanging. Most women prefer this solution which results in a minute or two of painful choking before unconsciousness, but I think what women want to feel is the noose around their neck. This can be done in a historical context, being in the back of a horse-drawn cart in an 18th century English village to be hanged naked in a public place for example. The show is very attractive to see the woman writhing in agony and ending in ejaculating and pissing with pleasure before dying

Of course all these ordeals can be preceded by more or less extreme tortures, without worrying about the definitive after-effects, since in the end it is death that awaits them, this is undoubtedly what excites the most masochistic among them. they.

The tortures most often requested are flogging, burning with a hot iron, breasts crossed from side to side by spikes.

Today the woman in front of me, is called Karine, she opted for a public crucifixion, she is dressed very sexy in a red miniskirt, and a transparent black blouse, revealing that she has no bra , despite an opulent chest, long blond hair and magnificent blue eyes, this woman fascinates me with her beauty, I cannot believe that she wants to die on the cross.

- You realize of course, that once you are locked in your cell, there will be no turning back, the contract you will have signed will be exactly what you will get, there will be no of mercy to expect. You will be whipped, raped, crucified, tortured. You will die a slow and tormented death. What do you have to tell me to prove your motivation.

- I've been obsessed with this for a very long time, I can't cum, if I haven't been whipped or tit tortured before being fucked, I love being humiliated. In an SM party, my master crucified me with ropes, I was whipped for a long time on my stomach and breasts before being fucked on the cross. After making me believe that he was going to nail me and torture me to death, I had an incredible orgasm, probably the longest, and strongest of my life. When I realized that it was only a staged, I felt very frustrated and since then I fantasize about realizing it. I spoke about it to my master who categorically refuses, calling me crazy. By discovering your service on the internet, it revived my fantasy. I wrote to you without really believing it, but when you called me to this interview, my pussy started to wet like never before, a mixture of fear and excitement. I am more motivated than ever.

- Your master is aware of your approach

- Yes of course, but he doesn't feel the courage to do it and doesn't want to attend.

- In your email, you asked for sexual parts and rapes before and during the crucifixion, do you want to go through that?

- Yes and if possible in public for the humiliation

- Once the contract is signed, I will not take your pleas into account, even if you change your mind, from the moment you are my prisoner.

I hand him the contract with a pen. There I feel a moment of hesitation, she can no longer speak, overwhelmed by emotion, her hands are shaking, I think she is going to give up, but she pulls herself together. Signs the contract, raising her head, she stares at me defiantly. Then said to me:

- It's for when ?

- Tomorrow evening, report to this address at 9 p.m. You will spend the night in a cell, you will be raped there. At dawn you will be picked up, to be whipped in public before your crucifixion. If you don't come, the contract will be null and void, it will be useless to reconnect, I will never want to hear from you again.

Handing a sheet of paper with the address, I watch his reaction her hands are shaking, but her nipples stick out through her blouse, this slut is horny. She raises her head and catches my gaze fascinated by her breasts, she says to me:

- You like them, don't you? Tomorrow you will be able to touch them, you will enjoy torturing them.

This time I'm the one being "picked", I just nod my head, she's right, I'm going to have a lot of fun torturing them. As she leaves, she kisses me on the mouth and leaves. This woman managed to upset me, I have a hard-on. I really hope that tomorrow she will be there.

to be continued ??? maybe ....!!!

Back
Top Bottom