Public Executions In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
I started producing pictures in a COMPLETELY NEW STYLE

After making images to which particular filters were applied for many years, I decided to switch to a new hyper-realistic style using artificial intelligence. My old style was criticized by many for (deliberate) lack of realism. I hope you may like these new images.

Gabriel Roman Arena 0425-1 AI-.jpg

Christian woman tortured to death in the arena

After making images to which particular filters were applied for many years, I decided to switch to a new hyper-realistic style using artificial intelligence. My old style was criticized by many for (deliberate) lack of realism. I hope you may like these new images.

View attachment 1469976

As it happens, I do like them! :)

View attachment 1469976

I, for one, like your old style. The new stuff is fine, but the filtered stuff had the look of old paintings or frescoes, in keeping with the idea of saints' martyrdom.
I guess, if everyone wants AI now, then that's what you will have to go with though.

This 'new' style is great!! And for those missing the 'filtered' ones: download AVS image converter, etc .... It is free. Plenty of filters that can produce the olden effects.

View attachment 1469976

I liked your old style a lot.. It was unique...

The treacherous empress was sentenced to be tortured to death by the same slaves with whom she had cheated on her husband.
She desperately begged for them to end her life, but they knew that if they wanted to avoid being executed, the adulteress's agony had to be prolonged until the Emperor ordered them to end it.
For more than 3 hours they mutilated her naked body, until he ordered her throat to be cut.
Her soiled body was thrown to the dogs, who tore her to pieces in a few minutes.

img-xt0Kb5ErojmMrfeOaXkYE.jpeg

View attachment 1469976

I love the new style and also enjoyed the old style as well

For more than 3 hours they mutilated her naked body, until he ordered her throat to be cut.
Her soiled body was thrown to the dogs, who tore her to pieces in a few minutes.
My evil mind wanted to see her tortured in agony and thrown to the dogs when too weak to fight or run and be eaten alive! Too gruesome?
:azote: :azote::azote::babeando:

Back
Top Bottom