Punishment of women through the ages

Go to CruxDreams.com
The days before Messaline and Barbara are to be crucified are winding down. The prison guards have taken advantage of the condemned women. The pillory in the cellar has become a popular instrument to abuse the women. Bull takes great pleasure in forcing Barbara to suck his cock. Not only does he get to fill her mouth with his cum, with his cock shoved in her throat she cannot bore him with her claims about her rights.

stock pillory 071 A.jpg

The day before her crucifixion, he tells Barbara to suck his tool the best she can, and he will see she will be shown mercy when she is nailed to the cross. Barb is resigned that there is little hope she will be spared the tortures of the cross and gives Bull the best head he ever had.

stock pillory 072.jpg

Barb does not know Bull will have nothing to with nailing her to the cross- a native Zamboniean carpenter will handle that chore.

The pillory was used on Messaline also. Once word got out she was a lesbian, a constant stream of guards wanted to take her. They enjoyed fucking her and her cussing them in French.

stock 148.jpg

They couldn’t understand what she was saying, but by the tone of her voice they knew she was less than pleased as they raped her pussy and ass.

The day before Messa’s crucifixion, Spike Sharp from the Crux Chronicle and his film crew arrived. When Spike heard Messaline was a lesbian, he had to film the guards taking her. Bull gladly took the role of Messa’s ass rapist. When she started to swear, Gunner stepped in and silenced her by stuffing his hard member down her throat.

stock pillory 065.jpg

Later that day, their attorney Tree came to see his clients. He was surprised to hear Barbara was staked out in a sand pit so the guests could get a good look at the doomed woman.

Tree walks out to the yard and finds a sweaty Barbara Moore lewdly displayed laying on the sand spreadeagle between four steakes. The always brilliant Tree asks “What the fuck are you doing?”

staked 172 A.jpg

“I’m working on my tan. I am getting crucified naked tomorrow because I hired a dumb-ass lawyer” Barb growls.

Tree thinks Barb was incredibly stupid to hire a ‘dumb-ass lawyer’ when the penalty for the crime was so severe. Of course Tree forgets he is the lawyer she hired.

Barbara says “This is killing me the way they have me tied here.”

Tree tries to comfort her and says “That isn’t as bad as tomorrow will be.”

In a huff she says “Can’t you get me out of that? Isn’t there some internation law against crucifying people?”

“Actually there is a UN resolution that guarantees they can do it because of their religious freedom” Tree says. He takes a drag from his smoke and says “Basically, you and Messa are screwed.”

staked 173 A.jpg

Tree walks away as Barb squirms under the setting sun. Looking for any bright spot she thinks ‘At least my crotch won’t be glowing white when I am on their fucking cross.’

staked 171.JPG

While Tree was out ‘seeing’ Barbara, things were not going any better for Messaline. Joan Tree invited several of her friends who had come to see the crucifixions to visit with Messaline. Perhaps ‘visit’ is the wrong word. The women gagged Messaline and did their best to make her cum.

slave sale 82.jpg

They were quite disappointed that Messa did not have an orgasm, but Joan was more versed at being cruel to women than giving them pleasure.

Later that evening after the sun had set (and Barbara was still tied lewdly exposed on the sand), Tree came to see Messaline. She grabbed a towel and covered her front side and said “How dare you come here to see me naked!”

exam 055 D.jpg

Tree says “I didn’t come to see your nude body. I wanted to see how you were before they crucify you.”

“I am very upset about it. I hear it is a most brutal way to execute someone” Messa says, obviously upset.

Tree, attempting to agree with her, says “Yeah, and you’ll be naked when you hang from the cross.”

Messa’s eyes brighten and asks “And everyone will be able to see my beautiful body?”

staked 172 A.jpg

“I’m working on my tan. I am getting crucified naked tomorrow because I hired a dumb-ass lawyer” Barb growls.

Ask a stupid question and you’ll get a smart ass reply

Tree thinks Barb was incredibly stupid to hire a ‘dumb-ass lawyer’ when the penalty for the crime was so severe. Of course Tree forgets he is the lawyer she hired.

IDIOT!

Tree tries to comfort her and says “That isn’t as bad as tomorrow will be.”

And THAT’s somehow supposed to make me feel better? Go bother Messa and leave me alone to bake under the sun in peace!!!

To make matters worse, Monsignor Wragg took off his regal garment and fucked Messaline. He said it was because she had sex with Bull without the sanctity of marriage…
" Ha ! Ha ! Laisse-moi rigoler !" ( let me laughing !) You too is not married to me ...

…but in reality, he got incredibly horny watching Bull fuck Messaline…
... it was well I was thinking ...
Hum, to say, I appreciated your invasion, softer than the one of Bull ! Perhaps that when I'll be nailed to the cross, you could return, but into my pussy ... :jump:

They were quite disappointed that Messa did not have an orgasm
I didn't show her that I had ... Never mind, these women dont even know what is an orgasm ...:D
Messa’s eyes brighten and asks “And everyone will be able to see my beautiful body?”
Mmmmmm ! I hope that they"ll see ... and contemplate !!! :rolleyes:

Can’t you ap
Ask a stupid question and you’ll get a smart ass reply

IDIOT!

And THAT’s somehow supposed to make me feel better? Go bother Messa and leave me alone to bake under the sun in peace!!!
peal to the cruxforum as a higher court? This is the BDSM story and poetry section not the crux story section. Maybe you can argue your way to a slow hanging? I’m no lawyer, I was just a big fan of Suits.

The next day Messaline has to carry her cross to where she will be nailed to it and raised to hang from it until she dies from it torture. She is amazed at the people who have come to see her crucifixion. Even more surprising is their condemnation of lesbianism. As Messa carries the cross past them wearing only a skimpy loincloth, there is no shyness in the comments about how beautiful she is and it is a shame she could not make a man happy.

crux carry 167 C.jpg

Messa thinks ‘I have made many men happy but they did little for me’. She considers yelling at the people but realizes they are probably too stupid to understand. Besides, they all seem more interested in seeing her hang from a cross.

Messa get to the hill at the Sanctuary of Reproduction. She is laid on the cross and her arms and legs are held above the wood as a she is nailed to the cross.

A woman in a gown- a nun perhaps- kneels next to her and puts a crown of thorns on Messaline’s head. When Messa says how much it hurts, The woman says “Your suffering on the cross may not cleanse your sins. This will help purify your soul before you die.”

crux disrobe 008.jpg

A group of men raise the cross and Messaline hangs near naked from it wearing only the loincloth.

crux disrobe 004 A.jpg

Messa is both pleased and distraught at the crowd’s reaction. They are both pleased by her appearance and approve of her suffering.

Someone yells “She should be naked! Take the cloth off her!”

A woman comes forward and begins to loosen the knot holding the loincloth to her hips. Messa cries out “Don’t do that! I will be naked!”

crux disrobed 001 A.jpg

“You do not deserve the modesty of this cloth. You should hang naked before the people for your sins” she yells as she tears the cloth from Messa’s loins.

crux disrobed 002 A.jpg

Messa is now naked, hanging fully displayed on the cross. She cries out “Look at what you have done to be!”

crux disrobe 006 A.jpg

She did not need to say that- everyone was already looking at her!”

A noise awakens Messaline. She jumps up from her bunk and runs to the bars of her cell and calls out “Barbara, is that you?”

prison 379 C.jpg

In Zambonie prisoners are usually placed in one cell since it is cheaper, but since Messa and Barb had been caught doing ‘unnatural sexual acts’ together they are held in adjoining cells with the thick wall between them not allowing them to see each other. Barbara says she is OK now not telling Messa about her time tied exposed in the sand pit.

Messa tells her about the dream she had. She says how embarrassing it was to be naked on the cross but adds “but I don’t remember it hurting at all.”

Barbara says without knowing “I think it is going to hurt. I mean, they are going to kill us by putting us on the cross.”

prison 262.jpg

That night, neither got much sleep. Barbara imagined hanging naked on the cross in front of a crowd. For some reason the thought oddly aroused her.

mastur 013 b.jpg

In the neighboring cell Messaline imagined the people staring at her nude body on the cross.

MASTUR 016 b.jpg

The idea of people staring at her excited her. She thought what a lovely site she would be as she hanged from the cross…

Barbara says without knowing “I think it is going to hurt. I mean, they are going to kill us by putting us on the cross.”

prison 262.jpg
Nonsense! As a good liberal academic, I know EVERYTHING!
That night, neither got much sleep. Barbara imagined hanging naked on the cross in front of a crowd. For some reason the thought oddly aroused her.

mastur 013 b.jpg
This is CruxForums! Who are you trying to kid, Tree? Not odd at all! Done it often enough! And, yes the thought can be quite arousing.

Barbara’s and Messaline’s execution day dawns bright and comfortable, unless you are one of the condemned women. Barbara is brought out to the yard looking resplendent bare of any clothing. A cross, heavy but well within what she could carry is placed on her shoulder. She is ordered to carry it to the hill in the Sanctuary of Reproduction. Seeing the guards all held whips, Barb thinks it best not to argue with them.

As she starts toward the gate, Messaline is brought out to be given her cross. Messa runs over to Barb, kneels next to her, and kisses Barb’s side. She says “Don’t worry, Barb, I’ll be right behind you!”

crux carry 015 B.jpg

Barb’s temper has just about run out and while she thinks Messa doesn’t have any choice, she calmly says “I know you will. I’ll see you on the hill.”

Barb carries her cross out of the gate. She is surprised there are so many people there to see her execution. She asks what is meant as a rhetorical question “What’s the matter? You have never seen a woman crucified before?”

crux carry 040 c.jpg

But in fact, none of them had ever seen anyone crucified before.

Back in the yard a similar cross is placed on Messaline’s shoulder. Messa is surprised by the weight and awkwardness of the cross. She moans “I will never be able to carry this any distance.”

crux carry 007 B.jpg

She is shown little sympathy. The piece of sheet she had fashioned a loincloth out of is ripped from her hips and she is told to head out the gates. She walks naked into the street carrying her cross and, like Barb, is amazed at the number of people there to watch her death march.

crux carry 077.jpg

A cross being dragged across the ground is a very difficult thing to manage. It is awkwardly shaped and somewhat heavy, made worse when the person carrying it is barefooted. Barbara is making her way through the crowded street surrounded by people only interested in seeing her naked body nailed to the cross and raised over their heads. One would be hard-pressed to find a friendly face in the crowd.

crux carry 113 A.jpg

Messa is finding the same reception. Her thoughts of having anyone admire her body have disappeared. They just want to see her naked body hanging from the cross she carries.

crux carry 078 B.jpg

As Barb leaves the city’s walls, the path becomes paved with gravel. She stumbles and falls to her knees. The head Guard tells her to get up and head to the hill. Barb, in a weak voice, says “The cross is too heavy. I’ll never make it!”

The guard growls “Get off your knees and haul the damn thing or I’ll flog your back till it bleeds!”

crux carry 168 A.jpg

Barbara gets to her feet and starts up the hill.

crux carry 170 Barb A.jpg

She did not want him to whip her. And she has completely blocked out what awaits her at the top of the hill.

Messa runs over to Barb, kneels next to her, and kisses Barb’s side. She says “Don’t worry, Barb, I’ll be right behind you!”

crux carry 015 B.jpg

AWWWWWW ❤️

Barb’s temper has just about run out and while she thinks Messa doesn’t have any choice, she calmly says “I know you will. I’ll see you on the

Always polite and diplomatic, I am … ;)

crux carry 077.jpg

A cross being dragged across the ground is a very difficult thing to manage. It is awkwardly shaped and somewhat heavy, made worse when the person carrying it is barefooted.

You people have yet to invent the wheel? :rolleyes:

The guard growls “Get off your knees and haul the damn thing or I’ll flog your back till it bleeds!”

crux carry 168 A.jpg

GEEZE! No need to get your balls tied in a knot. I’m moving! See? I’m moving! :confused:

Messa runs over to Barb, kneels next to her, and kisses Barb’s side.
crux carry 015 B.jpg Mmmmmmmm ! flower2

Messa is finding the same reception. Her thoughts of having anyone admire her body have disappeared. They just want to see her naked body hanging from the cross she carries.

crux carry 078 B.jpg
I do stay proud ! They'll see how we can support ALL this pain ... I'm only afraid when they put their nails throught my beautiful body ... Is it so much painful ?
But I dream to suffer near you, Barb !

both crucified.jpg ... flower2

And she has completely blocked out what awaits her at the top of the hill.
I'd be happy to run it by her for you, Tree, if you like? If her memory is a bit dodgy? ;)

I could put a positive spin on it, I'm sure those nails aren't as painful as they look, and the view will be fabulous! :)

She will be able to see a long way, too.

I'd be happy to run it by her for you, Tree, if you like? If her memory is a bit dodgy? ;)

I could put a positive spin on it, I'm sure those nails aren't as painful as they look, and the view will be fabulous! :)

She will be able to see a long way, too.
Tree likes this guy... perhaps the archbishop will have to make an appearance!

Back
Top Bottom