Quite embarrassing - crucified woman needs to pee

Go to CruxDreams.com
To release urine from the bladder you normally need to exert pressure on the abdominal muscles which pushes the bladder to compress and release urine. The first part of urination is voluntary, in the sense that the decision to urinate is linked to will. Once actual urination has started, it is no longer possible to interrupt urination (if it is interrupted it is painful). On the cross this is all more difficult as the strength of the abdominal muscles is reduced due to the pain and the position, so the will of the condemned woman is null. When the bladder is full, an automatic nervous mechanism is triggered which releases the bladder muscles and urine comes out without our control. At first there will be a few drops, then a trickle arrives that wets the legs, finally a nice jet that forms an irreverent and humiliating gush that pleases the public who witnesses the agony of the condemned woman. It is a detail that is often ignored in the narrative of the crucifixion but which represents a dramatic moment of the condemned woman's agony. Furthermore, the urine that wet the condemned woman's thighs, legs and feet attracts gnats, flies and blowflies which irritate and sting the condemned woman, adding new pain.
Wait until you get old. No need to apply pressure anywhere. It has a mind of it's own

Crucified. Humilitated. Pain. Shame. Spectators joking and kidding. You're hanging naked on the cross.
But urgently you have to pee...

I wonder, would a modern judicial system want to have women pissing wildly in public? There is the option of a bucket, as I showed in my previous post, but perhaps a more passive solution would be better . . . . . . . a catheter and bag, which doesn't require the same supervision and can be drained on a regular basis. Would that be more or less humiliating than losing control and creating puddles?

ph551.jpg

I wonder, would a modern judicial system want to have women pissing wildly in public? There is the option of a bucket, as I showed in my previous post, but perhaps a more passive solution would be better . . . . . . . a catheter and bag, which doesn't require the same supervision and can be drained on a regular basis. Would that be more or less humiliating than losing control and creating puddles?

View attachment 1493680
Tree is of the belief that death is only the final solution of crucifying someone... Hooking the condemned person with a catheter and bag would indeed humiliate the condemned prisoner but Tree thinks making the prisoner have unencumbered release of their bladder is even more so. And what are you going to do about the person's bowel movements? Are you proposing a loincloth to keep they from soiling the ground beneath them? Oh, heaven forbid!!! :facepalm:

A modern crucifixion may also include a bladder catheter. This instrument, easy to insert but annoying for those who carry it, has many possibilities of action. It can be left open and the urine flows drop by drop, dripping between the condemned woman's legs. Humiliation, insects, annoyance. Or it can be connected to the bag and this avoids the dispersion of the liquid and allows the control of the hydration of the condemned person. The last possibility is to close the catheter with the appropriate cap. The bladder fills and the condemned woman screams from the pain in her stomach and from the distension of her bladder which is about to burst. to avoid the liberation of the intestine the best system is to insert a plug which hermetically closes the anal sphincter. The woman goes crazy because she can't free her belly. Two small details that make the execution much more interesting and... clean!

the ctheter with its cap prevents the leakage of urine. After an hour the bladder will be full, tense and the pain excruciating. The condemned woman writhes on the cross and increases her torment to the point of madness.

Back
Top Bottom