Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
A neat little scene…

…and more.

I'd say that's only true for restraining devices. The worst thing in any pictures or movies of stretching devices is the victim being able to move of bend their body and arms and legs.
Yes in most movie scenes the victims had some flexibility . Truly the victim of the rack was totally immobilized and could not move in full tension . Tell me what is some of your favorite scenes with the rack ?

I'd say that's only true for restraining devices. The worst thing in any pictures or movies of stretching devices is the victim being able to move of bend their body and arms and legs.
You like stills; I like movies. I'm comfortable that Katy is here pretty nicely stretched--not enough to dislocate joints but certainly enough to make her completely available and unprotected. Chacun a son gout.

Yes indeed. It's very difficult, to say the least, to imagine the victim enduring much pain when the arms and legs are still slack. I would think it possible to pull the slack from the model's arms and legs without causing her very much discomfort, especially for a short period of time. Someone who knows please tell me if I'm wrong.

Yes indeed. It's very difficult, to say the least, to imagine the victim enduring much pain when the arms and legs are still slack. I would think it possible to pull the slack from the model's arms and legs without causing her very much discomfort, especially for a short period of time. Someone who knows please tell me if I'm wrong.
I know, and you are right. Can be done safely. Some SM models endure lot more pain by caning and stuff. I think they might be worried about unforseen injuries or something. Here's a guy who's doing weighted pull ups, with like 30+ kgs. So it can be done for short periods, I don't know why movie makers shy away from it.

Attachments

• hanging with weights.jpg
    hanging with weights.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I stand corrected. Apparently a rack is a restraining device, but a restraining device is not necessarily a rack. Rack aficionados prefer to see pain without movement. I prefer to watch her try to avoid and react physically to what is being done to her. While restrained.

From my own experience. When you just restrained on the bench, even if fully stretched, but still have some movement of the body, then you can endure much longer and basically this position is not causing the pain itself. When you are stretched on the limit and very tied, then after some time you will experience pain in stretched muscles, after more time there will be seizures. During the next few day (of cause if action will take some time, in my case it was something about one hour) you will be surprised to fill the muscles of your body, which you never know that it is really exist!!!

Back
Top Bottom