Raising the Cross - Which Way?

Which method of Crucifixion arouses the sense more?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I've always wondered which method is preferred? Laying down the entire cross, and then nailing the wrists and feet before the cross and condemned are pushed upwards? Or do others prefer nailing the wrists first, and then hoisting up the crossbeam while the condemned hangs?

I've attached two renders, and my preferred method is obvious, though I'm curious what others think.

Wrists nailed to the crossbeam and her lustful body raised up on the cross upright...and always like this....her lustful body will be cumming hard...pussy and lustful asshole soaking..after her body is raised to the top and her asshole is mounted on the long comus... she will help her executioners crucify her!.....placing her feet nicely on the stipes to be nailed to relieve the pain in her wrists...then the dance of lust...

Last edited:
Raising

What do you prefer to see?

The whole cross raising together with the victim hanging by nails

or

the patibulum is lifted to the top of the already vertically standing stipes together with the victim hanging by wrist nails

Let me know the reason of your decision.
Too hard a decision to make! Can't we have two crucifiees, one each way? Y'know, have our cake and eat it, too?
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I don't quite get the engineering , but it seem to me that if the whole cross is pulled up,wouldn't inertia make it keep going till she does a totally unprotect face plant into the ground? or just kinda be wobbling any which way the wind blows till the cross falls over?

I don't quite get the engineering , but it seem to me that if the whole cross is pulled up,wouldn't inertia make it keep going till she does a totally unprotect face plant into the ground? or just kinda be wobbling any which way the wind blows till the cross falls over?

The end of the stipe is typically planted in a hole and it’s upright position is supported and stabilized by stakes, stones, etc.

The end of the stipe is typically planted in a hole and it’s upright position is supported and stabilized by stakes, stones, etc.
Stakes and stones may break my bones...but nails will always hurt me.

Ooohhhh , I'm not at all mechanical , hehe I just don't understand how that can work , I believe you , just saying I don't understand how it works is all.
Im not really sure how it works as well. after my cross was raised, they pounded stakes into the hole at the base of the cross so the croos would not wobble or lean.

Ooohhhh , I'm not at all mechanical , hehe I just don't understand how that can work , I believe you , just saying I don't understand how it works is all.
Oh the cross may wobble a bit as you writhe in the agony of your crucifixion but the base of the cross in planted in a deep hole. It will not fall over and your discomfort is of no concern to us. You have been condemned to die on the cross however long that takes...

Oh the cross may wobble a bit as you writhe in the agony of your crucifixion but the base of the cross in planted in a deep hole. It will not fall over and your discomfort is of no concern to us. You have been condemned to die on the cross however long that takes...

OK, but i'm still not seeing it, you need like a post hole driller or the hole would be like at least man sized, right?

Always has the victim’s welfare at heart. That’s our Tree

I never crucified anyone (honest!!) but I have done a bit of telegraph-post-fixing, raising large beams and fixing them into a vertical position, setting them in holes and pounding wedge-shaped pieces of wood in all around to make them stable. If you do it right, they are rock solid.. they would easily hold a struggling girl. :devil: NOT that I have tried, of course...

I never crucified anyone (honest!!) but I have done a bit of telegraph-post-fixing, raising large beams and fixing them into a vertical position, setting them in holes and pounding wedge-shaped pieces of wood in all around to make them stable. If you do it right, they are rock solid.. they would easily hold a struggling girl. :devil: NOT that I have tried, of course...

I don't doubt it , just trying to picture how that would work. I can see how it can be done now kinda, like you said with the utility trucks with the digger and the boom thing that places the pole in the ground,hehe ,

I don't doubt it , just trying to picture how that would work. I can see how it can be done now kinda, like you said with the utility trucks with the digger and the boom thing that places the pole in the ground,hehe ,
No we didn’t have any of that... just ropes, spades, picks and sledge-hammers. I’m telling you, dig the hole right, raise your pole (not a euphemism), and then whack in your wedges with your sledges.. it’s not going to fall down ! (Unless the ground is very soft, in which case, deeper hole and more wedges ) :rolleyes:

wow,that a ton of work, I can picture the guys standing around, looking at the girl, then the post, then the girl, then the boss saying "fuck this , there's a game on !" then smacking the girl , hard in the head with the hammer, killing her. hehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom