Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know next to nothing about motor machines generally, and precious little about tractors, but I happen to recognise that as I had a farming neighbour who was a vintage tractor enthusiast, and he had one exactly like that, except it was more lovingly cared for - a David Brown 900.
My father farmed back in the 50's, and I can remember ridinng on the tractor with him as a young kid. He had an International Farmall tractor very similar to this one.
b94f08f311cbe1aa8bf8e64a59e69eff.jpg

As a child I saw some of these machines in the fields.

View attachment 1467829
the smiling of that man let us easely imagine, how he is on the way of one of the most perverse parties to be imaginend, with sex, drugs and rocknroll......
maybe, lookin at other old tractors around and the perfect conditions of his one... I imagine he is one of the antique tractor enthusiasts.
My country house neighbor was one of them. He restored a SAME from the sixties similar to these ones (pics from the web)
0-SAME Serie B.jpg0-SAME-DA25mio-101007.jpg

maybe, lookin at other old tractors around and the perfect conditions of his one... I imagine he is one of the antique tractor enthusiasts.
My country house neighbor was one of them. He restored a SAME from the sixties similar to these ones (pics from the web)
View attachment 1468030View attachment 1468031
There were also two men in the neighboring village. One of them restored a completely rusted Porsche tractor in 5 years, which then looked like it had just left the factory. The other had a Lanz Alldog.

Back
Top Bottom