Go to CruxDreams.com
I like how kind you are to her! Of course, with so little clothing and no shoes she's bound to get cold. She'll absolutely enjoy the floors being heated. Let's alter the scene a bit :)

View attachment 1480040
Oh nice, she’s sure to notice every single step now! How kind you are to me to put my idle thought into picture form! Thank you.

Hello lady,
a real public pillory or at least a real public torture you may never find. What you find here in public is show. Nothing more.
There are a few places where you can experience a real pillory. If you attend the Age of Chivalry Renaissance Faire next month, the House of Anguish displays several restraints and punishment devices including stocks, pillories, yokes, a whipping post and a rack. These devices are made of hard wood, and they lock. The pillories can be very uncomfortable, as you are held at an awkward angle while your body is stretched. The rack is the real thing--I have been stretched on it. When your hands and ankles are secured, they advise you not to try to resist when the stretching starts so as to avoid possible injury.

The Northstar Penguin pirate guild also features a hardwood pillory that locks. I spent a long time, maybe 45 minutes locked in this pillory, sweating as flies landed on my face, back and shoulders, altough my feet were free to shoo them from my legs. This is very much like the real thing. This guild will be showing up at the Kearny Park Renfaire in November. Also showing up there will be the Constables of the Shire, who will lock your head and hands in a wooden yoke if you get in trouble with them. They will also be at the Renaissance of Kings in two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom