Recovering well.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
According to my Doctor the surgery on my eye went very well and what they removed was not a canceris tumor, and they expect the vision in my right eye to return fully. I'm seeing better already my eye feels better, so.Im just going to relax as my doctor suggested...Im glad that's over!

According to my Doctor the surgery on my eye went very well and what they removed was not a canceris tumor, and they expect the vision in my right eye to return fully. I'm seeing better already my eye feels better, so.Im just going to relax as my doctor suggested...Im glad that's over!
I just recently had cataract surgery in both eyes. I'm sure my experience was more routine than yours, but I can relate to the stress of it all, and your relief that it's over. I'm glad everything went well and wishing you fast and complete recovery, Erin.

I missed this. Hope your recovery went well.

How did I miss this. I am glad that you are recovering well. All the best.
You too Wulf!

Back
Top Bottom