RL meeting crux-BDSM RP

How many of you are interested in meeting in person?

• I'm male looking for female for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm female looking for male for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm male looking for male for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm female looking for female for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm interested in real-life meetings, but it's unlikely that I'll pursue them.

• I'm looking someone only for vanilla relationship.

• I'm here solely for fun and completely separate my real life from my fantasies.

• I've tried this before and I'm not going to do it again.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

gjpain

Governor
First of all, I'd like to clarify that this isn't a thread to find a real-life partner. However, after reading so many posts from people seeking meetings, I'm curious to see how many members here are actually looking for that, and what exactly they are looking for.

These are some of the threads that I read lately and motivated me to start this poll.

I voted for unlikely to pursue them as there's a couple people I'd be interested enough to meet them but idk if they would want the same
I considered adding an option: "I'm not looking, but if something really good comes up," but I decided against it because most people would choose that, and we wouldn't get clear results

I voted 'interested in real life meetings, but it's unlikley that I'll pursue them' for the simple reason that there is likely very few possibilities in the small town I live in, and the fact that I'm past my prime on top of that. My dream would be to know of a lady, like some here on this forum with tastes similar to mine, right here close by for at least good conversations if nothing else.

I am looking for real meetings and am ready to travel to another country for realization.
For some reason, everyone needs to find a partner in their small town, and even with nitpicking about appearance, interests, and also will make selfcrucifixion (crucify himself)... well, guys... you will never find such a thing!

I am looking for real meetings and am ready to travel to another country for realization.
For some reason, everyone needs to find a partner in their small town, and even with nitpicking about appearance, interests, and also will make selfcrucifixion (crucify himself)... well, guys... you will never find such a thing!
I remember a session you did with a female submissive crucified outdoors in the snow. Do you still have pics from that session? Would like to share those?

I have no desire to meet up with anyone.

and they have cool old castles to add realism to it.
I think we need to raise money as a community to rent a castle for our activities. :p

I have no desire to meet up with anyone.
I can think of a few reasons why someone might not want to proceed, but I'd like to hear more if there are any.

1. Fear (danger)
2. He/she is into a relationship
3. He already practicing bdsm in a club or elsewhere
4. Too old/young

I can think of a few reasons why someone might not want to proceed, but I'd like to hear more if there are any.

1. Fear (danger)
2. He/she is into a relationship
3. He already practicing bdsm in a club or elsewhere
4. Too old/young
I voted "I solely voted for fun...".

"Interested in RL meetings but not pursuing them" is a distant second, because such is rather an intersting fantasy too.

I considered adding an option: "I'm not looking, but if something really good comes up," but I decided against it because most people would choose that, and we wouldn't get clear results
Rather something like this, but really good things will not come up, unless pursuing them, so...

I voted "I solely voted for fun...".

"Interested in RL meetings but not pursuing them" is a distant second, because such is rather an intersting fantasy too.
I voted the same as you, because I'm not pursuing to meet someone though I don't completely reject this.

Sure, there are some people I'd like to meet, not necessarily for BDSM sessions, though that wouldn’t be off the table, of course. But more because of their activity on the forum and our private conversations. They've created a character or image that reflects a high level of intellect and education, and it would be nice and fun to interact with them in person.

Just imagine how many people you've talked to, and now consider how many of them you actually trust, very few, I suppose. Then think about how many you'd want to meet, probably even fewer. Now, imagine the other side: those few people you'd like to meet have their own criteria, and you must meet those for them to want to meet you too. The chances are so slim that I think it's much better not to pursue such a thing, or at least not to make it your goal on this forum, because you’ll likely end up disappointed.

people in Europe seem to be more open to this and they have cool old castles to add realism to it. I would love to do some role play in a real dungeon where you know there have been violent encounters in the past. I get wet just thinking of the possibilities.
In the US you have the Amorosa Castle.

You have to get to know the person, first online for a few weeks, and then maybe a few quick lunches or coffee in a public place. Now, you can even check out their social media and do some online investigating! there are a lot of whackos out there, play safe!

Back
Top Bottom