RL meeting crux-BDSM RP

How many of you are interested in meeting in person?

• I'm male looking for female for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm female looking for male for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm male looking for male for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm female looking for female for real life meeting-rp.

• I'm interested in real-life meetings, but it's unlikely that I'll pursue them.

• I'm looking someone only for vanilla relationship.

• I'm here solely for fun and completely separate my real life from my fantasies.

• I've tried this before and I'm not going to do it again.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
You have to get to know the person, first online for a few weeks, and then maybe a few quick lunches or coffee in a public place. Now, you can even check out their social media and do some online investigating! there are a lot of whackos out there, play safe!
Good advice.

I've had subs before
I had just one experience with a maso girl from another BDSM site, and it was incredible. She was very experienced and guided me well through the whole first-time experience. I’ve never had a long-term relationship with a slave or sub girl.

I remember a session you did with a female submissive crucified outdoors in the snow. Do you still have pics from that session? Would like to share those?
I had several sessions in winter. Some I did completely on my own (bondage and photo/video), others as a photographer and assistant. I don't know which session you're talking about. I think these photos have probably already appeared somewhere on this forum, since you've seen them too. Everything about crucifixion flows here. I have everything in my archive, but it needs processing (photoshoping) for posting...
But now I'm more interested in presenting myself as a sub for crucifixion and other bondage-sessions, rather than demonstrating my abilities in organizing the crucifixion of other people and taking photos. And in general - this topic is about organizing personal meetings, not publishing photos. I wouldn't like to go off topic...

Last edited:
If any lady in the North West of England was interested in taking a spanking, caning or whipping then I’d be more than game… ;)
also more than happy to travel…

I had several sessions in winter. Some I did completely on my own (bondage and photo/video), others as a photographer and assistant. I don't know which session you're talking about. I think these photos have probably already appeared somewhere on this forum, since you've seen them too. Everything about crucifixion flows here. I have everything in my archive, but it needs processing (photoshoping) for posting...
But now I'm more interested in presenting myself as a sub for crucifixion and other bondage-sessions, rather than demonstrating my abilities in organizing the crucifixion of other people and taking photos. And in general - this topic is about organizing personal meetings, not publishing photos. I wouldn't like to go off topic...
Thanks for your kind reply. I guess the female sub I saw in one of your session was a photoshop then.

I shudder to think what will happen to the first person’s chat box and wall who chooses "I'm female looking for male for real life meeting-rp." in the poll.

Thanks for your kind reply. I guess the female sub I saw in one of your session was a photoshop then.
The crucifixion is always real, only the sharpness, color, cropping, and logo are corrected with Photoshop :)
Maybe someday later I'll want to show the archive of those photos. Right now I don't have the time, and I don't really want to... Sorry.

I give 90% that that person will turn out to be a man and will laugh for a long time at the texts sent, and then jerk off to them for a couple of weeks... :meparto:
I hope this doesn’t happen, as it can cause trust issues among forum members. Personally, I don’t like it, but if it does occur, the impact will depend on the nature of the messages he/she receives. Some messages may be funny, while others could be more serious.

I only hope you’ve obtained consent from the crucified party as well.
This was filmed specifically to be shown to everyone, not for personal use. Although there are other sessions.
PS. Let's get on topic - maybe someday some of the local people will meet each other!? :croc:

I offer my naked body for a realistic "death" on the Cross

It is strange, but i see only the men is looking for someone?
I offer my naked body for a realistic "death" on the Cross

This is just a small sample, but it should give you an idea of why you shouldn’t rely too much on searching online. In my opinion, if this is what you truly want, you're much more likely to find the kink you’re looking for by going to a BDSM club.

Screenshot_6.png

I have been messaging with a man who wants to "execute" me.
The trouble is that most women aren't going to look favourably to a man whose been fucked in his ass while playing dead

The trouble is that most women aren't going to look favourably to a man whose been fucked in his ass
Hmm probably you are right, I'm not completely sure though...If this is your only concern, I think it would be wiser to ask the forum's girls, or even better you can ask what they think in a public forum/site I think you will get more reliable results...

I could find a Goth / Metal / horror girl and take it from there

The kinkier the girl the more mentally troubled they are.
That's from experience, not an opinion
I'm not misogynistic at all

Back
Top Bottom