Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do i have to strip myself can`t a man do it
you only have to pull down the back zip and
it will fall down round my ankles and i am
wearing my best undies red satin don`t be shy boys

news reporter.jpeg Just breaking news...riot on Grand Avenue....fist fight over who gets to strip crazy woman in a blue dress with a green clothes line....police calling for reinforcements.

Oh I Am So Flattered, it`s right what they say, Blue To Make Them Love You

It's more than that, Dottie?

Blues and two's caused by a blue and her 2's! :p

I light a cigarette and some IMF fucker says “There is no smoking on the stage.”

I pull out my Glock and press the barrel against his temple without looking at him. I say tell him to read the fine print in the contract. He says he has and remembers nothing about allowing me to smoke on the stage. I tell him it’s on page 32 where it states THT, Inc. reserves the right to secure the platform and condemned prisoners and allows the use of force if necessary. “I feel more secure smoking and if you weren’t here.”

tree eastwood 1.jpg

The announcer sounding more like he is doing a game show says to the crowd “Ladies and gentlemen, condemned prisoner SISS!!!”

The crowd roars as Siss steps from behind the tarps. She walks to the front of the stage turns and crosses it then walks a few yards back to where I stand. She looks at me a moment then as she had been told to do turns and faces the crowd. I ask her how she’s doing and in a shaky voice says she has had better days.

The crowd gets even louder when the PA speakers boom “And now the woman formerly known as Professor Barbara Moore and now condemned prisoner BARB!!!”

I walk out as graceful as I can. Siss, Roxie, and I agreed we would do our best to show what dignity we can. I’m finding it was easier to say that than is to act it out here. Unlike Siss and Roxie many of the people near the stage know me and worse, I them! People that are colleagues, acquaintances, and more than a few I thought friends are screaming for my crucifixion. I get to the middle of the front of the stage, pause, and then turn and face them.
barb and crowd.jpg

As I stare down and out at faces I know I see instead of shaming anyone the chant ‘Show us your tag… show us your tag...” breaks out. Fuck them I do it then I turn and strut with shoulders back and head high towards my place next to Siss. Before I take my place on the mark next to hers we rub breasts and lock in a passionate kiss…

les 047.jpg

-Barb

“Ladies and gentlemen, finally we present the last condemned prisoner, ROXANNNNNNNE!!!”

I don’t know if I have to shit, pee, or puke worse. But we made a vow to let our attitudes tell them ‘fuck you, all’ and I was determined to do it! I sashayed up the right side of the stage pausing to turn twice so they could take in all of me. When I got to the right front corner of the stage I turned in profile, stood on my toes, arched my back to thrust out my tits, and through my head back and shook my hair from my face and shoulders.

But the time I strut across the front of my stage they may not have known who ‘Roxie’ was before but they won’t forget now!!!

d b 047.jpg

Like Barb I kiss Siss and then Barb before taking my place in line. I am breathing heavily and Barb whispers that it was quite a show I did. Still panting I say “Yeah, we ought to do it again sometime!”

-Roxie

As Tree had told the women that the Reverend Lynch would deliver an invocation and as predicted there was no mention of saving the women’s souls. In the five minutes he spoke he mentioned they were the ‘brides’ of Satan’, the snake that tempted Eve, and that if the dictionary needed a picture for the word ‘debauchery’ it would pose Barb, Siss, and Roxie. He wrapped up beseeching God to send their rotted souls to hell before turning to Tree and saying “Executioner, do your duty!”

The crowd began chanting ‘nail the bitches’ as Tree unlocked Siss’ shackles and handcuffs.

I look at Tree and say “I want to say something to the crowd.”

“It’s not going to matter to them, Siss.”

“It matters to me. I’ll keep it short” I promise. He shrugs and like an page in a grocery store his voice booms on the speakers “The condemned prisoner Siss would like to make a final statement.”

The crowd erupts in jeers but is silenced by the staccato bark of automatic gunfire and Gunner’s baritone voice on the speakers “You will let the lady talk... or else!” I walk to front of the stage. My heart races but I try to keep it together. I look down at the two microphones aimed at the stage with the ‘RR’ logo on them. I place my hands on my thighs and look about at the crowd.

siss 005 TAG.jpg

“My name is ‘Little Siss’. My friends call me ‘Siss’. As you know I am tagged to die today… or at least start dying today… along with Roxie and Barb. We have been convicted of making love together. Of that, we are guilty! We are creations of God and created by him. And God created love which we shared. If a woman is the original sinner, God sent his Only Begotten Son to die on a cross to erase that sin.”

“But if you don’t think God did a good enough job sacrificing His Son then by all means crucify us! We are ready to die” I say with a voice bolder than I feel. I turn to walk back to Roxie and Barb then stop and turn back to the crowd. “By the way, I really don’t care what you think of us. Fuck all of you.”

I strut back to Barb and Roxie and kiss them both. We all know there is no reprieve coming. I look to Tree and say “I am ready as I can be. Let’s get this done…”

-Siss

Tree

This is so much fun....choreographed appearances remind me of those dreadful "Miss America Pageants." Who is that announcer? Bert Parks? Tree has the three of us strutting around the platform on naked display, all following the same sequence of moves ... front and center, pirouette, face the crowd, retire to the line of waiting contestants and kiss one (that's a good part), but we have to do it without bathing suits and know that its a prelude to your own crucifixions. At least Siss has the good sense to tell the whole crowd to "Fuck off"....did RR get that on camera? Should be the best soundbite on news at eleven, right? Now if Reverend Lynch can limit himself to a sermon of less than an hour, we can finally, as Siss so aptly put it, "get this done". So, on with the show Tree.....can't wait for the next installment.

Barb

Tree choreographed nothing. Siss, Roxie, and you were supposed to be led around in disgrace but officer 'Edward' and Officer Jones seems to have a thing going on and she let Siss go first. Siss was overwhelmed by the crowd and sheepishly followed orders (remember 'don't do something stupid'). Barb and Roxie took it and ran with it. Tree, with Gunner's 'assistance' only facilitated her speech...
Tree

Tree choreographed nothing. Siss, Roxie, and you were supposed to be led around in disgrace but officer 'Edward' and Officer Jones seems to have a thing going on and she let Siss go first. Siss was overwhelmed by the crowd and sheepishly followed orders (remember 'don't do something stupid'). Barb and Roxie took it and ran with it. Tree, with Gunner's 'assistance' only facilitated her speech...
Tree

Oh, should have known:rolleyes::doh:.....I was just overwhelmed ... really a great episode Tree...superior writing and plotting... I love it, and am sure Siss and Roxie will too.:clapping:

saluting.jpg

This is so much fun....choreographed appearances remind me of those dreadful "Miss America Pageants." Who is that announcer? Bert Parks? Tree has the three of us strutting around the platform on naked display, all following the same sequence of moves ... front and center, pirouette, face the crowd, retire to the line of waiting contestants and kiss one (that's a good part), but we have to do it without bathing suits and know that its a prelude to your own crucifixions. At least Siss has the good sense to tell the whole crowd to "Fuck off"....did RR get that on camera? Should be the best soundbite on news at eleven, right? Now if Reverend Lynch can limit himself to a sermon of less than an hour, we can finally, as Siss so aptly put it, "get this done". So, on with the show Tree.....can't wait for the next installment.

Barb
Tree
What Tree was awkwardly saying is there are multiple Trees. There is Tree the writer who reports what he sees. There is Tree the execution who Tree the writer often reports about. There is Tree the defense attorney... let's leave that sleeping dog lie. Then there is the IMF that Tree the executioner often contracts with that choreographed the last two scenes that the ladies completely took over and Tree the writer just reported...

Does that clear anything up???

Tree

What Tree was awkwardly saying is there are multiple Trees. There is Tree the writer who reports what he sees. There is Tree the execution who Tree the writer often reports about. There is Tree the defense attorney... let's leave that sleeping dog lie. Then there is the IMF that Tree the executioner often contracts with that choreographed the last two scenes that the ladies completely took over and Tree the writer just reported...

Does that clear anything up???

Tree

thinking 3.jpg Yes Boss. Perfectly clear now :confused:

...Tree, she is sober and you are not...

Ulrika

Of course I am sober.... you just humiliated me in front of thousands, including former colleagues and friends ... my only consolation here is that I get to face the end in the company of my two sisters, neither of whom are taking this docilely.;)

I strut back to Barb and Roxie and kiss them both. We all know there is no reprieve coming. I look to Tree and say “I am ready as I can be. Let’s get this done…”

-Siss

That kiss! It came so unexpectedly from Siss. I was caught unawares.

Yet time, for that brief interval, slowed down as we stood on that platform...naked...exposed...taunted by the crowd...preparing ourselves for the agony soon to come...

In moments of extreme tension one can become hyper-aware, and my senses were on high alert when Siss suddenly approached...

Siss allowed her lips to linger long enough on mine so I was able to kiss her back...forcefully...passionately.

Oh those sweet wet lips of hers!!! Their touch is electric, sending shuddering waves of pleasure throughout my terrified body. For a moment I was totally unafraid..just luxuriating in the sweetness of her lips on mine. Siss approached closely enough so our breasts touched...and I felt that soft pressure of her full bosom pressing into mine...so warm, so comforting...

And Siss, you clever bitch, you manged to brush my thigh with yours...a last feel of their sleek firmness...skin to naked skin...I'm in paradise for that moment....my pussy suddenly drenched with my juices...

Our nipples, likewise, suddenly tumescent from that brief moment of contact, as I felt Siss's hard nips push into the softness of my own heaving breasts and brushing my own nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeyoww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a jolt of sexual feeling...like the first time you've been kissed...like your first orgasm...like the first time a tongue probes your clit...like.....paradise!!!!!

I barely had time to open my mouth so our tongues could briefly dart back and forth...pure ecstasy!!!!

Then she pulled away...trailing a thin strand of wetness...she had to...so she could share a last personal moment with Barb...

As she did my lips, my head, my body tried to follow after her, but I immediately knew that was not possible...I was dizzy...felt as though I could float away from all this horror...I closed my eyes tight against the ugliness around me as my racing heart pounded in my chest...

That was to be my last touch of Siss, but I will carry the sensation to the cross as I endure the nailing and my hanging...keeping the memory of the exquisite woman that Siss is with me throughout the tortures to come...:D:D:D

Roxie

Last edited:

-Siss

That kiss! It came so unexpectedly from Siss. I was caught unawares.

Yet time, for that brief interval, slowed down as we stood on that platform...naked...exposed...taunted by the crowd...preparing ourselves for the agony soon to come...

In moments of extreme tension one can become hyper-aware, and my senses were on high alert when Siss suddenly approached...

Siss allowed her lips to linger long enough on mine so I was able to kiss her back...forcefully...passionately.

Oh those sweet wet lips of hers!!! Their touch is electric, sending shuddering waves of pleasure throughout my terrified body. For a moment I was totally unafraid..just luxuriating in the sweetness of her lips on mine. Siss approached closely enough so our breasts touched...and I felt that soft pressure of her full bosom pressing into mine...so warm, so comforting...

And Siss, you clever bitch, you manged to brush my thigh with yours...a last feel of their sleek firmness...skin to naked skin...I'm in paradise for that moment....my pussy suddenly drenched with my juices...

Our nipples, likewise, suddenly tumescent from that brief moment of contact, as I felt Siss's hard nips push into the softness of my own heaving breasts and brushing my own nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeyoww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a jolt of sexual feeling...like the first time you've been kissed...like your first orgasm...like the first time a tongue probes your clit...like.....paradise!!!!!

I barely had time to open my mouth so our tongues could briefly dart back and forth...pure ecstasy!!!!

Then she pulled away...trailing a thin strand of wetness...she had to...so she could share a last personal moment with Barb...

As she did my lips, my head, my body tried to follow after her, but I immediately knew that was not possible...I was dizzy...felt as though I could float away from all this horror...I closed my eyes tight against the ugliness around me as my racing heart pounded in my chest...

That was to be my last touch of Siss, but I will carry the sensation to the cross as I endure the nailing and my hanging...keeping the memory of the exquisite woman that Siss is with me throughout the tortures to come...:D:D:D

Roxie

Wow! Roxie! OMG!

I have to work the rest of the day like this!

Really hot!!! :very_hot:
:tits::very_hot:

Roxie

Wow! Roxie! OMG!

I have to work the rest of the day like this!

Really hot!!! :very_hot:
:tits::very_hot:

OMG....waiting breathlessly for that last personal moment when she turns to me.

52937.jpg will she? Is there still time? Yes? No? I gush, so wet.

Voices in the crowd:

Old matron, shouting: Those shameless whores!!! Kissing and pressing their naked bodies against each other in public!!! It's a disgrace I tell you, a fucking disgrace!!! :mad:

Self-righteous bastard, screaming: Fucking lesbo cunts!!!! Tree should make your executions even more painful!!!!:mad:

Horse-faced woman, sputtering: Oh Mr Tree!!! Stop this sinful display of perverted lust!!!! Oh my!!! I might faint!!!:mad:

Hypocrite, demanding: There are young women in this crowd, for crying out loud!!! These devil-bitches shouldn't be allowed to touch each other. They'll contaminate our pure virgins with their disgusting practices. Stop this obscene display and just crucify these cunts now!!!!!! Crucify them now!!!!!:mad:

Another hypocrite: Fuck those bitches!!! Fuck 'em in the ass!!! Yeah, fuck those lesbo cunts!!! Make 'em suck on a big cock!!! Fucking pervert lesbo bitch cunts!!!! Grrrr!:mad:

Young virgin, whispering: (Oh god, I feel so bad for these girls!!!! They didn't do anything wrong!!!:( Roxe is my age...I could be her on that stage right now. This is so unfair!!!)

Young virgin 2, thinking: (Fuck me, these girls are so beautiful, so loving toward one another...I so wish I had the courage now to stand with them...but I fear crucifixion too much...I'm not ready to die for the right of women to love as they please.:eek:)

Another young virgin, thinking: (I'm soooo attracted to these girls...I'm so wet...hope no one notices how turned on I am right now!!! Wish I could save them...:( Bet I would look bitchin' on a cross, too!:D)

Secret lesbian, crying: You're dying for us Barb, Siss and Roxie. Oh, why do women have to suffer so!!!:(

Dried up old maid, shouting: Tree! Tree! You have to make them suffer more for what they just did. They are disgusting perverts!!!! (I never had love in my life...why should they have theirs!!!!:mad:)

Rat-faced man: Nail 'em, nail 'em, nail 'em!!!! Let's see the bitches hang! Yeah! I wanna see them bleeding!!!

Many males with hands in their pants: Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh!:rolleyes:

Many sympathetic women: Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Voices in the crowd:

Old matron, shouting: Those shameless whores!!! Kissing and pressing their naked bodies against each other in public!!! It's a disgrace I tell you, a fucking disgrace!!! :mad:

Self-righteous bastard, screaming: Fucking lesbo cunts!!!! Tree should make your executions even more painful!!!!:mad:

Horse-faced woman, sputtering: Oh Mr Tree!!! Stop this sinful display of perverted lust!!!! Oh my!!! I might faint!!!:mad:

Hypocrite, demanding: There are young women in this crowd, for crying out loud!!! These devil-bitches shouldn't be allowed to touch each other. They'll contaminate our pure virgins with their disgusting practices. Stop this obscene display and just crucify these cunts now!!!!!! Crucify them now!!!!!:mad:

Another hypocrite: Fuck those bitches!!! Fuck 'em in the ass!!! Yeah, fuck those lesbo cunts!!! Make 'em suck on a big cock!!! Fucking pervert lesbo bitch cunts!!!! Grrrr!:mad:

Young virgin, whispering: (Oh god, I feel so bad for these girls!!!! They didn't do anything wrong!!!:( Roxe is my age...I could be her on that stage right now. This is so unfair!!!)

Young virgin 2, thinking: (Fuck me, these girls are so beautiful, so loving toward one another...I so wish I had the courage now to stand with them...but I fear crucifixion too much...I'm not ready to die for the right of women to love as they please.:eek:)

Another young virgin, thinking: (I'm soooo attracted to these girls...I'm so wet...hope no one notices how turned on I am right now!!! Wish I could save them...:()

Secret lesbian, crying: You're dying for us Barb, Siss and Roxie. Oh, why do women have to suffer so!!!:(

Dried up old maid, shouting: Tree! Tree! You have to make them suffer more for what they just did. They are disgusting perverts!!!! (I never had love in my life...why should they have theirs!!!!:mad:)

Rat-faced man: Nail 'em, nail 'em, nail 'em!!!! Let's see the bitches hang! Yeah! I wanna see them bleeding!!!

Many males with hands in their pants: Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh!:rolleyes:

Many sympathetic women: Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh!:rolleyes:

Bull and Gunner: WTF .... What do we do now boss? Stop leaning against a post and swigging Seagram's and give us some orders. Can't you see those bitches are making a mockery of this whole business?

RR: Mayday! Mayday! My camera lenses have all melted. That little hussy Siss was just too hot for them.

University Governing Board: Ahem...most disgraceful! Is this in the contract? Call legal affairs. BTW... who is that hot one called Roxie? Are we sure she's not tenured faculty, sure can write.

Barb: orgasm.jpg

Grand Avenue Business Bureau: Maybe we should make this an annual event?

Back
Top Bottom