Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
She is a volunteer, and was chosen carefully from thousands of others after a rigorous process. She is now the center of attention in the ultimate ceremony, and will make a beautiful sacrifice
(Borisov photo)
View attachment 1064533

Which do you prefer, the volunteer or the captive?

alexandra_delli_colli_6582dc_infobox-b376097a_web.jpgamazons_10_by_cnc55_d7pxikq.pngamazons_09_by_cnc55_d7pxid1.pngat_the_altar__the_director_s_cut_by_darknessofanubis_dbvqgz2.jpgsacrifice_i_by_blackscorpiameal_d7ksngx.jpgprelude_to_a_death_by_nathanomir_dd0n9nh.pngarchaeological_perils___on_the_slab_by_dazinbane_dbm0n2u.jpgcrystal_craft__1_6__by_pwrof3d_delawi7.jpgd6chhpu-6290c2b6-d448-4a5b-bdbf-4d50a68aba4d.png

Nice “bump”

On the whole I much prefer the victim to be physically chained to the altar? Then they can be tormented with a long drawn out ritual, dagger poised, or even prepared more fully for sacrifice with some nice torture as well! Don’t most evil Ghods thrive in the suffering of their sacrifice? My Dark Ghods definitely do! Mmmm…

On the whole I much prefer the victim to be physically chained to the altar?
For me the idea of simply lying there, offering myself naked without needing any bondage, is most arousing.
Whenever I find a rock like that, I have this urge to stretch myself out on it - and if it's sunny and warm and in a place where I can do it nude, so much the better (the main hazard in the Northern Forest is that adders seem to have the same idea!)

crystal_craft__1_6__by_pwrof3d_delawi7.jpg
@Eulalia , how do you keep getting yourself into these fixes? :D
Well I do want to help large cuddly colourful endangered species :D

Whenever I find a rock like that, I have this urge to stretch myself out on it - and if it's sunny and warm and in a place where I can do it nude, so much the better (the main hazard in the Northern Forest is that adders seem to have the same idea!)
Much as this lovely mental picture has required me to take a brief "cooling off" period, I was rather surprised by the use of the word "adders". I thought you were headed more in the direction of "passersby" or "hikers", possibly from as far away as Canada, perhaps, just to choose a country completely at random you understand. :rolleyes::cool::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom