Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Google Translate says "painting by a Hungarian artist 'Ritual Murder.'" It looks like some kind of blood libel thing.
Possibly inspired by this event: "The Tiszaeszlár affair was originally a murder case which was represented in journals as a blood libel that led to a trial that set off anti-semitic agitation in Austria-Hungary in 1882 and 1883. After the disappearance of a local girl, Eszter Solymosi, Jews were accused of murdering and beheading her. A body was found some time later in a river, she having apparently drowned, but the Hungarian Highest Court (Kúria) found that the body was not that of Eszter, but had been dressed in her clothes. A lengthy trial followed, eventually resulting in the acquittal of all the accused." (from Wikipedia)

A few pictures from an old classic, Zern's Aztec Sacrefice series!

Attachments

• az001.jpg
    az001.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 260
  • az016.jpg
    az016.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 233
  • az010.jpg
    az010.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 235
  • az019.jpg
    az019.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 330
for some reason I can't view pictures properly when I go over there, I can't press links either, it says that I'm not authorized. I'm registered on there but it still says that.
The Dark Spot rewards active participation, rather than just viewing the forum. Start a thread, post some pictures, or just make some comments. Then get in touch with the admin and request full access.

The Dark Spot rewards active participation, rather than just viewing the forum. Start a thread, post some pictures, or just make some comments. Then get in touch with the admin and request full access.
unnecessarily inconvenient IMO, I still can't access anything despite being there for a while. such an inconvenience.
I found something of interest: https://thedarkspottwo.com/forum/stories/femex-stories/59563-the-sacrifice-of-tup-jalal
can't access the PDF file so if someone could post the thing here I'd appreciate it.

unnecessarily inconvenient IMO, I still can't access anything despite being there for a while. such an inconvenience.
I found something of interest: https://thedarkspottwo.com/forum/stories/femex-stories/59563-the-sacrifice-of-tup-jalal
can't access the PDF file so if someone could post the thing here I'd appreciate it.
The Dark Spot has the same problem with running costs as Crux Forums, but a different solution. Crux Forums is limiting size and number of pictures posted, while TDS limits who can view the pictures to regular contributors. Both welcome financial contributions.

The Dark Spot does appear to be having technical difficulties. Here is the FAQ about gaining access:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom