Scavenger's Daughter

Go to CruxDreams.com

A variation of the scavenger's daughter, called 'Tree's daughter'?:devil:

Devious devises... leaves them quite restrained yet completely accessible as seen by the last woman. Has Apostate been there to see her???

Apparently not; let’s give him a shout. Hey @Apostate !
Alright you lunkheads! Knock it off before I decide to deploy sanctions! :smiley_1140:

Had a rummage around on fetlife and found this:
7A6E30C1-C829-4212-B12D-F243DD6E5D5D.jpeg
A really nice scavenger’s daughter pic by Khan83, who has some very interesting works I don’t think I’ve seen anywhere before.

Note the “accessory” stuffed up the prisoner’s ass.. :eek:

Look where I didn't remember this type of torture and discomfort until now, and my partner Silvia turns us on a lot, and it's one of our favorite bdsm tortures and ties! That's why we turn a lot on this variant of Quoom, when the Amazon is placed like this before her next torture.

As a reminder:

Attachments

• rom436.jpg
    rom436.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 790
  • rom437.jpg
    rom437.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 709
  • rom438.jpg
    rom438.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 714
  • rom443.jpg
    rom443.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 834
Look where I didn't remember this type of torture and discomfort until now, and my partner Silvia turns us on a lot, and it's one of our favorite bdsm tortures and ties! That's why we turn a lot on this variant of Quoom, when the Amazon is placed like this before her next torture.

As a reminder:
Ah yes, rest in peace Quoom, without whom I would have never found CF! And never mind that the scavenger’s daughter wasn’t invented until at least 1000 years after the Roman period! :doh::rolleyes::D

Back
Top Bottom