Scourging Males

Go to CruxDreams.com

Deletedd

Spectator
Hey all,

Always been a more interested when it comes to the scourging and walk with the cross compared to the actual crucifixion. Don’t get me wrong, it all ties together in the end after all.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the scourging? How would you want yours to be done?

Hey all,

Always been a more interested when it comes to the scourging and walk with the cross compared to the actual crucifixion. Don’t get me wrong, it all ties together in the end after all.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the scourging? How would you want yours to be done?
Whipping can be part of the preparation in a crux fantasy, but in mine not the real, Roman style flesh ripping scourging.

it all ties together in the end after all.
Or all nailed together! :roto2nuse::roto2cafe:

Hey all,

Definitely a flogging fan first and foremost. It's the main attraction of crux for me. Personally I don't fantasize about being on the receiving end. But if I had to specify, I think I'd like it best set to a funky bass riff.

I agree with Loxuru about the type of whip used; in my "crux" fantasy the flogging part is important but I imagine it with a leather strap whip, without the addition of flesh-tearing parts.
Dressed only in a little loincloth and being flogged in public, back and front, arms and legs spread and tied.
I think that in ancient times more men than women were subjected to this torture.

For me the whipping/flogging is my main interest. I would want to be whipped as part of the crucifixion. Stripped then restrained: either arms stretched, spread eagle above or secured to the whipping post, arms overhead. The whip--either single tail or cat. Whipped before others. Without bloody welts and lacerations. But enough to enhance the entire crucifixion.

Definitely a flogging fan first and foremost. It's the main attraction of crux for me. Personally I don't fantasize about being on the receiving end. But if I had to specify, I think I'd like it best set to a funky bass riff.
Flogging and corporal punishment are the main attractions of crux for me. I have actually been on the receiving end in public, mostly at Renaissance festivals.

For me, I would like to be tied arms together overhead and to be whipped front and back, not excluding arms, legs, thighs, and butt. To have a crown of thorns applied while still tied after the whipping. For me, it's much more about hanging on the cross in agony, outstretched, hazy, surrendered to the pain and my fate. But I would much rather do so hanging on my cross looking around at my crucified, sweaty, bleeding, WHIPPED body than an unspoilt body. And that my cross-mates around me, male and female, also clearly endured a whipping before being nailed to the cross.

For me, I would like to be tied arms together overhead and to be whipped front and back, not excluding arms, legs, thighs, and butt. To have a crown of thorns applied while still tied after the whipping. For me, it's much more about hanging on the cross in agony, outstretched, hazy, surrendered to the pain and my fate. But I would much rather do so hanging on my cross looking around at my crucified, sweaty, bleeding, WHIPPED body than an unspoilt body. And that my cross-mates around me, male and female, also clearly endured a whipping before being nailed to the cross.
I believe the scourging and the crucifixion are two separate things that can be enjoyed individually. You don't always have to do them together, although it does add to the excitement when you do them together.

Same here

I agree with Loxuru about the type of whip used; in my "crux" fantasy the flogging part is important but I imagine it with a leather strap whip, without the addition of flesh-tearing parts.
Dressed only in a little loincloth and being flogged in public, back and front, arms and legs spread and tied.
I think that in ancient times more men than women were subjected to this torture.
Yeah it makes sense. With the leather strap whip you would be able to go through a lot of the process.

I would love to hear more about this!
There's a pirate guild at the Age of Chivalry Renfaire whose members are apparently into The Scene. Their booth features a pillory where they administer whippings. These are mostly "pretend" whippings, since this is a vanilla event, but one of the members knew I was into The Scene, so when I mounted the pillory, he laid down the lash with a will.

Flogging and corporal punishment are the main attractions of crux for me. I have actually been on the receiving end in public, mostly at Renaissance festivals.
Where can you apply for the receiving side???
Or maybe they are still looking for members of the Cross?
I am exactly the right person for you. Publicly, with several people, being whipped and then hung on a cross...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can you apply for the receiving side???
Or maybe they are still looking for members of the Cross?
I am exactly the right person for you. Publicly, with several people, being whipped and then hung on a cross...
Oh sorry, wrong forum where only English can be written..

Back
Top Bottom