Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello guys. Can anybody tell me where these renders are from. They all have different artists, but they are similar in their format. Are they from the same source. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 82319987_p0_Disappointment.jpg
    82319987_p0_Disappointment.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 446
  • 95909250_p0.jpg
    95909250_p0.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 347
  • keira_inquisition_314_1850px_PS.jpg
    keira_inquisition_314_1850px_PS.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 352
Hello guys. Can anybody tell me where these renders are from. They all have different artists, but they are similar in their format. Are they from the same source. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank you.
Probably from the old Visions of Darkness site. MadBob and Artur both posted there. Not sure about Senior Inquisitor.

Probably from the old Visions of Darkness site. MadBob and Artur both posted there. Not sure about Senior Inquisitor.
Thank you for the reply. I did not know about Visions of Darkness site. Heard about it first time. But could not find it on google. Is the website still operating. Thank you.

Hello everyone, by chance does anyone know the name of this artist and if it has already been completed, is it contained? it is already possible to see the crucifixion of this girlView attachment 1303966View attachment 1303967View attachment 1303968View attachment 1303969
Yes, it is by @Aves

Your actual images are here:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...art-and-koikatsu-shots-by-me.9021/post-693574

And you can see and enjoy the before and after images in that thread. :)

Madbob can be found on E-hentai galleries. madbob E-hentai galleries

ok thank you all, but how about that story is not finished we can only see the viacrucis there are still no images where they are already crucifying her?

ok thank you all, but how about that story is not finished we can only see the viacrucis there are still no images where they are already crucifying her?
Hi. I am the the person in question. Unfortunately I may not end up finishing the story due to a lot of the assets used in the story being updated. I want to avoid mixing old and new assets together in the same story sequence as it will impact its overall quality. I also don't plan on remaking the entire story with new assets altogether.

I apologize for the inconvenience but hope you can understand my reasoning. I have since finished one story that's available on a Mega file link on that thread to compensate for it.

Hi. I am the the person in question. Unfortunately I may not end up finishing the story due to a lot of the assets used in the story being updated. I want to avoid mixing old and new assets together in the same story sequence as it will impact its overall quality. I also don't plan on remaking the entire story with new assets altogether.

I apologize for the inconvenience but hope you can understand my reasoning. I have since finished one story that's available on a Mega file link on that thread to compensate for it.
Don't worry, I appreciate your comment, I was just curious since it's an excellent story and I would have liked to see it crucified, thanks

Hello! I am new at this forum... A time ago I found drawings on the net about women that was forced in small boxes in a prison... but I was little drunk at the time and cant find them again... or was it something I dreamed?
Hope someone can put me in the right direction....

welshwebb nails for Aphrodite?​

Dear all,
i am looking for an old welshweb set. if i remember correctly the name is nails for aphrodite or something similar.
Can you help me to find it?
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom