Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sans titre.pngI have had this picture on my hd for a long time but have lost her name. I think she would be good in the role of "Inanna descending into the underworld". Can anyone help identify her ? thanks !

"justmejered" is an talented artist who used to post his artwork of crucified young men on the website of pixiv. However, his account was deactivated by the website recently. With the help of https://saucenao.com/ I tried to find some web archives of his work. However, the resolution on saucenao is quite low.

I used google,bing and yandex for advanced search but cant find his work. The search on imagefap, exhentai and gurochan also showed no result. It seems that "justmejered" has 1 more account on pixiv, "JaiAndTri", it was also deactivated. His account on deviantart was also deleted. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
justmejared appears to be talented, and male crux images may be posted on the Forums.

However, much of this artist's work also appears to feature children or underage individuals in situations of an erotic nature. Such images are not allowed to be posted on these forums ever, and will not be tolerated.

Any images posted on CruxForums must include only figures who are age appropriate (older than 18 years old).

Back
Top Bottom