Seditiosa

Go to CruxDreams.com
Way, way back I mentioned that there was the possibility that Jac would be making those four films in September. It was just a possibility, since there was nothing but an idea in Jac's head and that period, the one we're in now, seemed reasonable, at that time.

What I know is that those films are in development now. Some pre production is happening and when everything gets into place, the production will begin.

The production of the 'CruXbound films is ongoing, at a slow pace because it's happening in the middle of a bunch of things.

I will be posting soon with some details about the Crucified Four. That's the working title for the Roman times crucifixion stories. Dani's character will be tortured prior to her sentencing. She will be tortured more at the cross, of course. She will be naked during most of her ordeals. I don't know if I'll get the details before the production, but we'll see.

The stories are very elaborate and different, although they are connected.
Well, everybody can relax. I have seen this play before. You won't see any of these movies for three years, except for promises and requests for funds.

And that is assuming the actresses don;t get tired of waiting on Jac and move on.

They had some setbacks, and their delivery was delayed by a few months, but they did deliver the movie. However, Margot kept us updated throughout the entire process. It’s strange, if you feel this way, why do you still follow the thread? I understand following and complaining when you’ve paid and are waiting for delivery, but now I don’t see the reason to complain and be negative. Especially here, as far as I know, and correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Margot is the director. She’s just the messenger, so it would be better to direct your frustrations at the right person.

Of course, I'm not Margot's lawyer, she can speak for herself if she feels the need to. I just don’t understand why you continue to follow her thread. If you’re displeased, you can simply ignore it and move on to a more reliable production in this genre. If you find any of course.

My "negative" post is meant as more of a buyer beware announcement. I gave a tidy sum of cash to get the Seditiosa movie going based on a number of announcements, so I do have some history here. One never knows, maybe they will come through as advertised this go around (I certainly hope so).

If any lucky guys/dolls watched Seditiosa movie , can write a review ? Is it wonderful ? Accetable ? Unsufficient ? How are the whipping scene ?
The following is solely my opinion.

I think it depends on what you want. If you’re looking for a plot and characters, for a realistic setting and a lot of lead-in action to the actual crucifixion, then any of Jac’s crux-based films would do. This one is one of two that are “Roman” crux vids (the other, Romana Crucis Est).

If, on the other hand, you want to get to the action (the crux) faster, w/o a lot of preliminaries, then you’re much better off with one of Alex Bald's or CruxDreams' crux vids. Their actors are better, for the most part, in reenacting how someone would react physically and emotionally to being crucified. I did like the nailing scene in Seditiosa, but that was about it for good (if uneven among the actors) acting. Standing on a platform and pretending sometimes to hang by your wrists while your legs are still straight is just off-putting to the viewer. I blame Jac for the poor acting. He’s a terrible director of acting.

Since you asked, the whipping here, like the whipping in all his films, is ok at the beginning, but it doesn’t go anywhere--it’s just repetitious for 10, 15, or 20 minutes. And the fake blood they obviously coat the whips with isn’t fooling anyone and is laughable.

SO, if you like bad acting and love lots of slow-paced lead-ins to the main action of the crucifixion (the walk carrying the patibula takes FOREVER, with no rising action), Seditiosa is perfect for you. I don’t think I’ll ever waste my money on any of Jac’s films again, however. I’m tired of being disappointed. He is great at marketing, but the product falls very short of what’s promised.

If any lucky guys/dolls watched Seditiosa movie , can write a review ? Is it wonderful ? Accetable ? Unsufficient ? How are the whipping scene ?
Here is some of the dialogue during the crux scens that was promised, but didn't make it into the film (except as a voice over where it is obvious the charaters are not speaking). IMHO, this and more dialogue with teh crowd would have made for a much better film.

Back
Top Bottom