Short stories about whipping play together

Go to CruxDreams.com
Praise for solid carpentry

"I like this bench... It won't budge! But you won't be able to whip me on it if I lie down lengthwise... I guess I should hang myself across it. Can you tie me up properly? We only have one piece of chain?"

(... a some time later...)

And one more... and one more time
"Give me a moment... I'll be ready again soon..."

Attachments

• V42 B.jpg
    V42 B.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 160
  • V42 C M.jpg
    V42 C M.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 175
Appetite grows with eating!

"There's a storm coming. I don't want to go back now. Tie me up again, kiss me and whip me in the rain... I want to feel you, the whip, the wind and the water on my back at the same time!"
Very nice, @WilliamMarwood, but could you keep to five images per thread per day, please?

"It is recorded in the Lives of the Saints that a certain pius man named Edmund, during his studies, suffered great persecution from the devil who gave him evil thoughts about a certain beautiful woman. Oh, the wickedness of the devil! So Edmund called the woman to himself, tore off her clothes and flogged her to punish her for alliance with the devil.
And when he finished, he finally felt free from sin. And the woman, with humility in her voice, reminded him that inviting and unclothing the woman in his apartment was undoubtedly his own work and his own sin. For the sake of justice, he gave the woman the whip before she even got dressed and ordered her to punish him for his sin. So she obediently whipped him with all her might, which brought relief to both of them.
Considering the beneficial effects for the soul they had experienced, they marked such meetings as penance and practiced it even when Edmund was elected bishop because of his piety."

Attachments

• V20 C.jpg
    V20 C.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 157
"From the life of the ancient parish:

The diarist noted that in the parish of St. Vieux-Culs-sur-la-Rivière-Sinueuse, according to an old custom, the priest, a very strict man, sentenced a certain Marlena, widow of the plowman Krzysztof, to be whipped for being late for prayers. According to old, good customs before the mass, he chained her at the entrance to the church and personally flogged her on her naked body... During the punishment, Marlena writhed and moaned loudly, but not out of pain, which provoked numerous comments from the parishioners. Later, during the mass, the priest seemed strangely thoughtful and absent, scandalizing the faithful parishioners... And then he freed Marlena from the chains and made her his housekeeper, even though she was a poor cook. Rumor has it that from then on, unusual noises were coming from the priest's hoouse basement - apparently the parish priest was punishing the new housekeeper every day for various shortcomings. However, it was noticeable that the parish priest became gentler and more cheerful on a daily basis, and no one complained about Marlena's habits anymore. She became very diligent and modestly followed the parish priest, never leaving his side."

Attachments

• V17 A M.jpg
    V17 A M.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 149
"From the history of the ancient parish

They say that before the Great War, in the town of Grebau, there lived a priest with very strict morals, who was very diligent in punishing skipping mass and any moral transgressions. He did this in accordance with old customs, personally administering floggings before mass and exposing the perpetrators to public view to deter them from similarly heinous offenses. Rumor has it that especially the young and pretty women in this area deserved his wrath. It is not surprising, therefore, that during the war, when troops were roaming the country and uncertainty entered the hearts, one night unknown perpetrators pulled the priest out of bed in only his shirt, tied him to the fence, stretched his arms and exposed him indecently, and then shot several hundred rods on bare ass and left him on the road, until some compassionate people released him in the evening. This release did not take place immediately, because the parishioners, terrified of the approaching army, hid in the forests. This priest was unable to say anything about his torturers except that their faces were covered, they were dressed in ordinary village skirts and they were laughing with great cruelty."

Attachments

• V10 C M.jpg
    V10 C M.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 143
  • V11 A.jpg
    V11 A.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 158
Stories from society

- Monsieur... Today's decline in morals should be severely punished... Penalties should set an example! There should be beatings for inappropriate clothing. Here, at this pole! Tied up, stripped to the waist and whipped! Everyone's morals would improve soon!
- Yes? What would you say if I tied you to a pole here and whipped you half naked?
- I would say: I would love to...

Attachments

• V7 B M.jpg
    V7 B M.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 159
- I want to make a sacrifice to overcome the sins of this world. Help me. I tried on my own... But it's not the same.
- I don't know if I can do it, I haven't prayed for a long time and I don't remember...
- Then it will be an offering for you too! You should help me even more. Let your doubts give me strength.
- Okay... In this chapel?
- Yes, there's a whip there. Beat me with all your might while I pray!
- What?

Attachments

• V6 B M.jpg
    V6 B M.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 151
From ancient chronicles:

"In the same year, the governor of the province ordered a certain prostitute, known for her beauty, to be publicly flogged until she bled. Then he banished her from the city. However, as soon as she left the city areas, his men grabbed her and secretly took her to the palace. He made her his mistress and they did not leave her until the end of his life. After his death - because he was an old man - she lived in prosperity because he generously provided for her. The servants said that he used to stroke her scars on her back, saying that her beauty lacked only this detail. But can you trust the words of servants nowadays?"

Attachments

• Body modification lover V28 B M.jpg
    Body modification lover V28 B M.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 135
Dreaming about the past

- Maybe I'll untie you?
- No, please... Not yet... It's so... romantic!
- Pardon?
- You know: I'm here barefoot, exposed and tied... with a view of the sea... Just watch as the Vikings sail from the other side and Charlemagne's knights stand behind me...
- Would you like the whole army to look at your flogged back?
- Oh... yes... Of course... It would be... very romantic...

Attachments

• Dreaming about the past V24 A M.jpg
    Dreaming about the past V24 A M.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 97
- This is my birthday present to you: 50 lashes. I wonder if I can withstand that many.

- How are you darling?
- Strange... Hypersensitive, sore... excited at the same time...
- I'm excited too. I wonder what we will do for your birthday?
- I can not wait...

Attachments

• gIFT FOR BIRTHSDAY V59 A m.jpg
    gIFT FOR BIRTHSDAY V59 A m.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom