Short Stories by DjEtla

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear DjEtla, I read your stories here (and on pixiev and deviantart) and I find them wonderful!

I particularly like the hanging and crucifixion ones: you were really super-good to catch the complex mix of emotions, feelings and pain going on in the mind of both executioners and executee.

I consider the Lily/Sidney's couple of crucifixions a real masterpiece in the snuff-genre.
This is even more true considering that there's very little sexual interaction in your stories, yet they drawn in sexual tension: je dis bravo!

- - -

As always, by the way, I feel sorry for the poor protagonists that have to suffer to their ultimate demise: a small part of me would like to see these brave girls saved... to suffer another day.

It's always nice to get a comment. Thank you. Mostly I guess my stories are about the emotions during the preliminary steps to an event. I like the strong emotions in that period especially if the event is semi-consensual.

Perhaps you'll whip up a little story yourself some day. It doesn't have to be long to be good. A story of 250 to 1,000 words will probably be more popular to one that's 4,000 to 5,000 words or more. Your idea about a conversation between a condemned and the executioner is a good one.

(I've been kicking around an idea. It's based on this question: If someone is going to hang do they care whether the person who pulls the lever is a man or a woman? Some people might not care at all. Some might have strong feelings indeed. So I imagined a scenario where a woman has to hang, and when she gets to the place of execution inside the prison she finds the executioner is also a woman. For some reason this is hard on the condemned woman -- she pictured a man doing it and she would very strongly prefer a man. The female executioner expected to get this reaction. It's common. She finds the whole situation fun and funny. She's very cheerful to do her job. She enjoys the setup process. She enjoys chatting with the condemned while they wait for the proper legal time. Maybe she likes to run her fingertips over the bare skin of the condemned while the condemned is handcuffed and naked and helpless. Then she enjoys going through with the rest of the process. Before she pulls the lever she enjoys seeing if she can get a good kiss from the condemned woman -- it's a bit of a game with her, to see if she can develop some rapport with the condemned. Anyway I don't know if that scenario prompts any ideas from you, but it might have the potential to be a quirky story. Maybe I'll write up my version of this story some day.)

Last edited:
LILY ON THE CROSS Part 2, Conclusion

In the afternoon one of the deputies approached her with a large cup. She couldn’t see what was in in.

“It’s wine,” he said. “You should drink this.”

Lily nodded. She opened her mouth. The deputy was none too gentle about pouring the big cup of strong red wine down her throat. Lily struggled to take it all in and swallow it down.

Some of it dribbled away from her mouth. It trickled down her body, leaving dark red streaks and tickling her bare skin.

Lily was not used to alcohol. It didn’t take long for the wine to hit her hard. It didn’t stop her pain but it reduced the intensity. The wine didn’t make her feel any less helpless and exposed – if anything it heightened those feelings. It also made her think that being so helpless and exposed in public might be a bit sexy.

They also gave her water from time to time. Otherwise they mostly left Lily alone to deal with all of her torments and emotions.

She showed tremendous stamina. Sometimes she went still and it seemed to be too exhausted to move much more. But in a few minutes the torments in her body would become too much to bear quietly. She’d moan and somehow find a bit more strength to move and struggle and pull on the spikes that held her firm.
__

The human body has limits. As night was falling Lily was simply exhausted from her struggles on the cross. The spikes in her wrists held her firm as she was almost limp, just breathing deep. Sometimes she cried out and at other times she just sobbed silently. Her lively mind was still keenly alive and awake, overwhelmed by all of the feelings. She drank some water when it was offered but otherwise seemed too spent to move much.

It was a long night for her. For that matter the next few days and nights were long and horrible. Being so young and healthy it took a long, long time for her to finally expire. From what the spectators could see it appeared that her mind was sharp and alert through the whole process, keenly feeling all of the horrible sensations in her body with no hope for relief as long as she lived.

Relief finally came for Lily in the end. As part of her sentence the body was left in place, exposed to everyone passing by and a grim warning about the new trends in punishments.

The crucifixion team moved on to new duties. A month later it was time to do the same for a young man. He’d been convicted of counterfeiting.

A year later, through a very strange and quirky set of unexpected circumstances, Sidney found herself sentenced to a crucifixion. The news hit her very hard, with a tempest of very strong emotions. A little while later her sentence was carried out.
But what an exquisite story, I loved it, I adored Lily, her crusfixion was so adorable. <3

But what an exquisite story, I loved it, I adored Lily, her crusfixion was so adorable. <3
Thank you. It's a rough story for that character. But maybe it's nice for onlookers.

I wrote a story also about the crucifixion setup of the character Sydney from that story, if you choose to look at it. I have another story, set in ancient Rome, called "Melita on the Cross."

I
Here's a new story with a Dolcett-type of theme.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. It's always interesting to hear how a reader reacts to a story.

AT THE PROCESSING PLANT

Two women entered the door and looked around the lobby.

“Hi! Welcome of Hill's Processing,” said the pretty, bubbly receptionist. “Come right in please,” she said with a smile.

“You must be Mistress Leslie,” the receptionist said. “We’ve been expecting you.”

“Hi,” she said. “Yes I’m Mistress Leslie.” She was well dressed in a dark suit coat. It was cut and tailored in an expensive way and fit her very tightly, showing her curves. She wore no blouse or bra under her coat so the plunging neckline was very sexy and eye-catching. She also wore a very short dark skirt that showed off her slim legs. Her designer heels looked expensive. Overall she looked like an affluent, sexy mistress.

“And this must be Kitty Pie,” the receptionist said, looking at the other young woman. She was dressed only in a very skimpy slave tunic that barely hid any of her body. Her hands and arms were locked behind her back. She had a slave collar. One end of a leash was locked onto the collar. Mistress Leslie held the other end.

“That’s right this is Kitty Pie,” she said. “She’s very excited to be here.”

The slave girl had a rather nervous expression but also a bit of a nervous smile as she looked around the lobby and didn’t say anything.

“Well it’s very exciting for you to be here,” the receptionist said. “I’m Kim and we’ll get you started very soon – don’t you worry about a thing.”

“This might be a good time for Kitty Pie to get undressed. Do you think so?” Mistress Leslie asked Kim.

“Why yes, absolutely,” she said. “Any time to get undressed is fine. Now is as good a time as any.”

“Hold still my pet,” Mistress Leslie said cheerfully, enjoying the moment. “It’s time for you to lose that tunic.” She took her time untying the waist rope, then easing the tunic over her head, leaving the girl totally bare except for her slave collar.

About that time another Mistress came in. She also had a slave girl with her, wearing a slave tunic, with her arms attached behind her back, and a collar with a leash.

“Hello!” Kim said. “Welcome! I think you must be Mistress Naomi. Is that right?”

“Yes! I’m Mistress Naomi,” she said cheerfully. “It’s good to be here. And this worthless little slave is Buttercup.”

“Well hello Buttercup,” Kim said to the slave girl. “Are you checking her in today?”

“Yes,” Mistress Naomi said. “It’s the end of the road for her. I’m checking her in for processing today.”

“Very good,” Kim said. “Have you met Mistress Leslie before?”

“Why no, I don’t think so,” Mistress Naomi said. “How do you do?” she said to Mistress Leslie.

“I’m fine. It’s great to meet you,” Mistress Leslie said.

“Say, are you going into the next room today?” Mistress Naomi asked.

“Yes that’s the plan!” Mistress Leslie said.

“Could I ask you to take charge of Buttercup for me?” Mistress Naomi asked.

“Why sure, that would be a lot of fun. I can take charge of her,” Mistress Leslie said.

“Thank you so much,” Mistress Naomi said, handing over the leash for Buttercup. “I don’t think she’ll give you any trouble. She’s quite submissive and quite well trained.

“I’m sure we’ll get along very well,” Mistress Leslie said with a cheerful smile.

Mistress Naomi drifted over to Kitty Pie. “My my my,” she said. “What have we here?”

Mistress Leslie smiled. “This is Kitty Pie. She’s been a good little lamb. She’s well trained and obedient. And her naughty little tongue can send you all the way to orbit,” she said with a laugh.

“My I touch her?” Mistress Naomi asked.

“Oh sure!” Mistress Leslie said. “She’s a total slut for attention. She loves to be seen and noticed and touched.”

“Hmmmmm,” Mistress Naomi said as she brushed her fingertips gently against the shoulder of the naked girl. “Very nice and soft,” she said.

She let her fingertips drift under the breasts of Kitty Pie, and gently stroked her.

Kitty Pie didn’t move. She was obviously affected a bit. She closed her eyes and was breathing harder.

Mistress Naomi smiled when she noticed the perky nipples. She could resist touching. She used her finger to give a pinch on both nipples.

Kitty Pie gasped a bit from the pain and pleasure.

“Give me a kiss sweetheart,” Mistress Naomi said, pulling the girl closer to her.

Kitty Pie puckered up. They exchanged a nice kiss on the lips.

“Very sweet,” Mistress Naomi said. She gave a harder pinch and twist to the girl’s nipples with cause her to gasp again. Then Mistress Naomi let go.

“Well anyway,” Mistress Naomi said, “I need to get going. I have a busy day ahead.” She turned to Buttercup, “You be good now!” she said with a smile.

Then she turned to Kim the receptionist. “Oh I almost forgot to ask,” she said. “Is it true to you take video of the procedure.”

“Yes Mistress,” she said. “We have lots of high quality cameras to get the whole process very clearly. I’ll email a link to you this afternoon so you can see the recordings.”

“That sounds great,” Mistress Naomi said to Kim. Then she turned to Buttercup. “I want you to put on a good little show for me sweetie. Tonight I think I’ll pour some wine and I’m going to watch everything that happens,” she said sweetly. “You won’t be around by then, but I’ll enjoy watching it all,” she said with a smile.

Buttercup looked a bit glum but she nodded to show she understood.

“Bye ladies! Bye girls!” Mistress Naomi said as she waved to all and walked out.

“Mistress do you want to get the other girl undressed?” Kim asked Mistress Leslie. Buttercup still had on her skimpy slave tunic.

She nodded. “Let’s get you bare, sweetheart,” she said to Buttercup. She savored the process of untying the rope around her waist, then slipping off the tunic to leave the girl totally bare but for her slave collar and the cuffs locking her arms behind her.

“Wow, you have two gorgeous women with you, Mistress,” Kim said with a smile. “I envy you. I’m more of a subbie myself,” she said. “But sometimes it’s fun to imagine being in the mistress role too.”

“It is a lot of fun,” Mistress Leslie said with a smile.

“Are you ready to go back to the holding area?” Kim asked.

Mistress Leslie nodded. “Sure, let’s do it.”

Kim guided them to a large, heavy door. Mistress Leslie walked behind her, holding the leashes, and the two women, both bound and bare, followed along.

Kim took a minute to unlock the large door, then push it open. “Just go ahead and make yourselves comfortable,” she said cheerfully.

The women walked in. Kim asked, “Can I get you something Mistress – maybe a coffee or tea or something?”

“No thank you,” Mistress Leslie said. “I’m fine.”

“Someone will be in shortly when they’re ready,” Kim said. She let go of the door and it closed. It locked with a sharp “thunk” sound.

The room was mostly bare and empty, just four concrete walls and a hard floor. Along one wall there were a few hard chairs. Mistress Leslie noticed that there were a couple of unmarked doors. The doors opened inward, into the room but none of them had any kind of handle or doorknob to hold onto. The walls were all painted a plain beige color. On one wall in big red letter someone had painted, “HILL’S – FINEST PRODUCTS SINCE 1980.”

Mistress Leslie took the girls over by the chairs. She sat down. The girls knelt on floor on either side of her.

There was nothing to do. No magazines. No TV. The women just waited quietly.

Then Mistress Leslie spoke up. “You know,” she said, almost as if she was speaking to herself, “Sometimes it’s not good for subbies to get too bored.”

Speaking to the girls she said, “Maybe you two should have a little fun.”

“Buttercup is our guest so we’ll let her go first,” Mistress Leslie said. She had Buttercup sit on one of the chairs and spread her knees wide. Kitty Pie knew what to do. She kneeled down on the floor in front of the girl.

“Now listen sweetheart, I want you to go very slow and light, okay?” she said.

Kitty Pie nodded.

“We don’t know how long we’re going to be here so just take your time. The goal is not to bring her to an orgasm, but just to have some fun and good feelings, and help you both pass the time. Do you understand?”

Kitty Pie nodded. She was quite skilled and knew how to start off very slow and indirect and gentle with a woman, gradually helping her get more and more aroused. In no time at all her face was buried between the thighs of the other girl. She was having a good effect too – Buttercup was breathing deep and couldn’t help showing how aroused she was in lots of different reactions in her body.

Around five minutes later someone unlocked one of the big doors and came in. It was a woman in her late 20 in a utilitarian outfit.

Kitty Pie was very well trained and she knew she was not supposed to look up or look around – she needed to keep her focus on the task the mistress had given to her.

The woman in the doorway just stayed quite for a moment, watching with a big smile.

“My, my, my,” she said, “it looks like I’m interrupting a lot of fun for these two girls.”

Mistress Leslie put her hand on the shoulder of Kitty Pie. “That’s enough, sweetheart,” she said. Kitty Pie stopped what she was doing, prompting a sigh from Buttercup.

“Do you want me to come back later?” the woman asked.

“Oh no,” Mistress Leslie said. “We don’t want any delays.”

“My name is Ruth,” the woman said. “Here’s how this works,” she said. “We’ll do the setup in the next room. And then there’s another room after that where the actual ‘processing’ takes place. Does that make sense?”

“Absolutely,” Mistress Leslie said.

“Mistress would you like to watch the setup process?” Ruth asked.

“I’d love to watch,” the Mistress said cheerfully. “I was hoping I could do that.”

“Absolutely,” Ruth said. “Why don’t you bring the two girls along and step right this way.”

“Isn’t this exciting,” Mistress Leslie said to the girls. “Come along now for the ‘setup’ girls.”

The entered another room that was brightly lit and slightly chilly. There was a big stainless steel table in the center of the room and some odd-looking rail system overhead.

Ruth took out a role of heavy, silver duct tape.

“The first thing we like to do is secure the arms,” she said to Mistress Leslie. “Can you remove the cuffs from one of the girls?”

“Sure,” she said. She turned to Kitty Pie and said, “You can go first sweetie. Let me get you unlocked. But keep your arms behind your back like a good girl.”

Kitty Pie looked nervous but she nodded to show she understood.

Mistress Leslie took a key from the pocket of her jacket and unlocked the wrist restraints. Kitty Pie kept her arms behind her.

Ruth repositioned her wrists into an “X” shape and told her to hold that pose. She took a generous length of the duct tape and wrapped it around her wrists above and below. Then she took a second generous length of the tape and wrapped it around Kitty Pie’s wrists from side to side, locking her wrists into the “X” shape.

Mistress Leslie and Buttercup watched closely.

Then Ruth took some more tape and again wrapped it around Kitty Pie’s wrists top to bottom. Then she did one more strip side to side.

“Wow, ought to hold,” Mistress Leslie said.

Ruth nodded. “Sometimes there’s a lot of struggling at first. We want to make sure the girl doesn’t come loose.”

“Makes sense,” Mistress Leslie said. Turning to Kitty Pie she said, “Sweetie, remember your manners. What do you say when someone puts you in restraints?”

Kitty Pie looked at Ruth. “Thank you for putting the restraints on me,” she said. “It all feels really good.”

“You’re quite welcome, sweetheart,” Ruth said. “It’s all part of the process.”

“Mistress would you like to do the other one?” Ruth asked her.

Mistress Leslie got a smile. “I’d love to!” she said.

She used her key to remove the leather and steel wrist cuffs that were locked on Buttercup’s wrists.

Buttercup kept her arms behind her.

Mistress Leslie took some time to put the duct tape around her wrists, just as she had seen for Kitty Pie. It was a lot of tape and when she was done it was obvious that Buttercup’s wrists were very firmly fastened together with no hope to struggle or wiggle free.

Mistress Leslie looked it all over. She had Buttercup turn around. “Give me a kiss for good luck and good cheer,” Mistress Leslie said.

Buttercup leaned over and they exchanged a sweet kiss on the lips. “Thank you for restraining me,” she said rather softly. “It feels very good.”

“You’re quite welcome,” Mistress Leslie said. “It’s always a pleasure to put some restraints on such a pretty girl. It one of the best parts of being a mistress.”

“What’s next?” Mistress Leslie said to Ruth.

“Let’s get the first one up on this table,” she said. “We need her face down.”

The table was about waist high or a bit more. Kitty Pie wasn’t tall and she couldn’t easily wiggle up onto the table by herself. Ruth and Mistress Leslie helped to boost her up onto the table. She rested on her stomach with her head off of the top of the table.

Ruth said, “I’ll be right back.” She left and returned with a large and heavy spreader bar. She buckled one cuff onto one of Kitty Pie’s ankles. Then she said, “Be a good girl for me sweetheart and spread your legs nice and wide for me.”

Ruth helped her get her legs spread apart the right amount. The other two women just watched closely while Ruth buckled the second cuff on her ankle.

“Just one more item,” Ruth said and she stepped out of the room again. Kitty Pie rested on the table, breathing deep to help control her emotions.

Ruth came back with a small white box about the size of a shoebox. She got a stool from the corner of the room, stood on it, and snapped the box in place into one of the overhead rails over Kitty Pie. Then she pulled a cable with a hook out of the center of the box and hooked it onto the spreader bar on her ankles.

“Let’s get you up in the air, sweetheart,” she said. “This part will feel a little funny but I don’t think it will hurt you so just try and relax.”

She took out her phone and tapped a few buttons. After a moment the cable started to get tighter. When all the slack was gone from the cable it started to lift up the spreader bar.

As it kept lifting Kitty Pie could help calling out “AH! AH!” at the strange and unexpected feelings of being lifted up by her ankles and dragged backward across the table.

Ruth just watched and smiled. The other women watched too.

Finally Kitty Pie came free from the table. She swung back and forth a bit until Ruth steadied the swaying. “That’s a good girl. That’s a good girl,” she said as if soothing a child or a pet.

The box holding her up moved easily and smoothly along the overhead rail. “We’ll use this method to move her into the next room for processing,” Ruth said. Ruth moved her out of the way. She looked at Buttercup. “Are you ready sweetie?” she said. She gestured to the table.

Buttercup sighed and nodded. The two other women helped her get up on the table and lie on her stomach. Ruth did the same procedure as before. As before, when she was being lifted the feelings were so strange she could help calling out “AH! AH!” Again Ruth just watched and smiled. Mistress Leslie smiled a bit too as she watched.

When both girls were dangling by their ankles from the overhead rail Ruth said, “Mistress, you really need to get undressed now.”

“Oh I was really hoping to see one of the girls get processed!” she said. “Can I do that? Please?”

Ruth thought for a second. She said, “Sure. Okay.” She continued, “Why don’t you get all undressed for me. Then we’ll get your arms fastened. And you can watch the processing before we get you hanging up here.”

“That’s a deal,” Mistress Leslie said.

She wiggled out of all her stylish clothing without much delay. Since she had no underwear the process went quick. She walked over to Ruth, turned away and put her hands into the “X” shape.

Ruth was skilled with the duct tape. She had lots of practice. And in not much time at all she had lots of tape applied so it was tight and inescapable. “Gosh, it’s not every day I get to do this for a mistress,” Ruth said as she applied the tape. “It’s kind of a special treat for me.”

Mistress shrugged a bit. “It just felt like it was the right time.”

“How does that feel?” Ruth asked when she was done.

The Mistress shrugged a bit. “Feels okay I think,” she said a bit nervously. Then she lightened up a little and said, “It feels really solid. Thank you for restraining my arms so tight and snug.”

“It’s my pleasure,” Ruth said cheerfully. “I like my job.”

Ruth said, “We need to get you dangling soon. But would you like to see some processing?”

“Yes please,” she said. “I’d like to see at least one.”

“Well then just follow me,” Ruth said.

She walked over to where Kitty Pie was dangling. “You’re up!” she said cheerfully to the young woman. Ruth took her open right hand and delivered a hard slap with a SMACK! onto the exposed and helpless pudendum of the young woman.

“AHHH!” she shouted in shock and pain and surprise, and wiggled as hard as she could. But of course she couldn’t move much as all.

“Every girl gets a good smack for good luck,” Ruth explained to Mistress with a smile.

Ruth grabbed onto Kitty Pie by one thigh and rolled her on the overhead rail into the next room.

Mistress got to see all of the processing. It was shocking to her. But clearly each step had its purpose. She watched close – even during the parts that were especially challenging to see.

When it was over Ruth said, “Well, that’s what we do here. You got to see it all.”

Mistress nodded.

“I think we need to get you dangling, sweetheart,” Ruth said. “Let’s go back to the other room.”

It didn’t take long before Mistress was dangling naked from the ceiling rail, next to Buttercup.

Ruth grabbed Buttercup and got ready to roll her into the processing room. First she took a second to deliver a hard SHACK! right on the bare anatomy of the helpess girl. She squealed with surprise and shock. She tried to wiggle but couldn’t move much. Then Ruth rolled her into the next room.

Mistress could only hang there by her ankles and wait until it was her turn. After what seemed like a long time Ruth came back in the room. Mistress Leslie also got the hard SMACK! like the others. She yelped with shock. Then she was rolled off for processing.
I really loved this one!
Nice twist the Mistress submitting herself too!

Thank you. It's a rough story for that character. But maybe it's nice for onlookers.
That's the point with snuff: the protagonist does all the suffering and eventually dies.
Probably it is the reason why I like snuff so much: death and suffereing are extremely emotional and that way it is possible to create a strong bond between a fictional character and the reader.

I'm always torn between my own sadism and desire to see the victim's demise, and the inherent sadness for such a demise.
Probably I like this sadness... sorry for my rumbling.

I wrote a story also about the crucifixion setup of the character Sydney from that story, if you choose to look at it. I have another story, set in ancient Rome, called "Melita on the Cross."
I love how basically Sidney's words to Lily backfired when it came her own turn to be nailed on the cross.
The only thing that she missed is the "honey treatment" to her genitals... can we hope for an addendum on that? ;)

You don't ramble. Your comments are always succinct and thoughtful.

I guess I mostly identify with the condemned. I can sort-of imagine the dread they must feel when they're sentenced and they know there's no way to avoid it. That dread is terrible but for some reason in my brain that dread is a turn-on too.

People seem to like that honey-treatment idea. Several people have commented on that. I forget where I heard that but it seemed like a deliciously sadistic way to add to the torment of someone on a cross, especially a female. I've written two of those scenes. Since I don't really have anything new or clever to add to it I don't write it in to every story.

I guess I mostly identify with the condemned. I can sort-of imagine the dread they must feel when they're sentenced and they know there's no way to avoid it. That dread is terrible but for some reason in my brain that dread is a turn-on too.
I usually identify with the condemned too, but in your story you did a fantastic job in portraying the executioners (Sidney, than Sara) that I just enjoy the reading experience. :popcorn:
I really like their cheerful attitude, it is in some sense "weird" but it works great, it gives the story a wonderful "lightness" and matter-of-factly feature that it is just amazing.

The same for the Eulalia slave in the Melita story (she's no executioner in that case): she knows she will suffer a lot on her cross before long, yet she seems determined to give a good show and receive (almost) happily whatever the executioners have in store for her.*
I like this attitude: it is obviously unrealistic, but that is not absolutely the point here.
It is sexy as hell, so the more the merrier! :)

Intead, in all my brief attempts at writing something (all interrumpted) I naturally tend to use a more serious, severe and heavy tone, which is wrong! :facepalm:

People seem to like that honey-treatment idea. Several people have commented on that. I forget where I heard that but it seemed like a deliciously sadistic way to add to the torment of someone on a cross, especially a female. I've written two of those scenes. Since I don't really have anything new or clever to add to it I don't write it in to every story.
Well, I hope that both Irini and poor Lily got some interesting distraction from their agony thanks to that! :clapclap:

- - -

* Regarding this thing of adjusting to just experience the moment and receive whetever is in store... it reminds me of this story:
It is not snuff but whipping-oriented, and is sexually more charged than yours, but it is good.
The author also wrote a crucifixion story (non-snuff) that it is difficult to find.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your great comments here.

"Well, I hope that both Irini and poor Lily got some interesting distraction from their agony thanks to that!"

I hope so too! It's hard to say whether the honey treatment is horribly cruel, or whether it's a fun & kinky kindness that helps distract the brain from worse thoughts and feelings.

It's always nice to get a comment. Thank you. Mostly I guess my stories are about the emotions during the preliminary steps to an event. I like the strong emotions in that period especially if the event is semi-consensual.

Perhaps you'll whip up a little story yourself some day. It doesn't have to be long to be good. A story of 250 to 1,000 words will probably be more popular to one that's 4,000 to 5,000 words or more. Your idea about a conversation between a condemned and the executioner is a good one.

(I've been kicking around an idea. It's based on this question: If someone is going to hang do they care whether the person who pulls the lever is a man or a woman? Some people might not care at all. Some might have strong feelings indeed. So I imagined a scenario where a woman has to hang, and when she gets to the place of execution inside the prison she finds the executioner is also a woman. For some reason this is hard on the condemned woman -- she pictured a man doing it and she would very strongly prefer a man. The female executioner expected to get this reaction. It's common. She finds the whole situation fun and funny. She's very cheerful to do her job. She enjoys the setup process. She enjoys chatting with the condemned while they wait for the proper legal time. Maybe she likes to run her fingertips over the bare skin of the condemned while the condemned is handcuffed and naked and helpless. Then she enjoys going through with the rest of the process. Before she pulls the lever she enjoys seeing if she can get a good kiss from the condemned woman -- it's a bit of a game with her, to see if she can develop some rapport with the condemned. Anyway I don't know if that scenario prompts any ideas from you, but it might have the potential to be a quirky story. Maybe I'll write up my version of this story some day.)
I like this idea. Of course it matters if your executioner is male or female - especially when you know before. My spouse and I share a kinky fantasy - I am imprisoned in the death row as a sexual predator, and she is the guard starting a relationship with me. She is training to be an executioner and I will be her first 'client'. She confesses that she wants to be an executioner not only to do justice, but because it excites her sexually. I also make it clear to her that if, contrary to expectations, I am still pardoned, I will visit her in freedom and add her to my collection....

STORY: Ponygirl Therapy with Poppy and Peppermint

Jack Donaldson made billions from tech a company he started.

He was concerned but proud when his son, Steve, joined the Army and later earned his wings as an Army pilot.

Steve’s first deployment went very well – he came home to big smiles and hugs all around, and a Bronze Star medal proudly on his chest.

It wasn’t long until his second deployment. Tragedy struck – his aircraft was shot down. Other crew members were killed. Steve was captured, injured and in pain then had a horrible ordeal as a prisoner while lengthy negotiations for his release went on.

When he was released his excruciating experiences left him with terribly severe PTSD – so bad he needed hospitalization at once and around-the-clock monitoring. His symptoms seemed to respond to treatment very slowly and it looked like he might have a long road ahead to recovery.

Jack thought it might help his son to recuperate at the ponygirl stables. He talked about this with Steve’s doctors. They weren’t sure but thought it might be worth a try.

Word went around the hospital that there might be a chance for two young women to volunteer to become ponygirls. Among women it was common talk in break rooms and the cafeteria and among those who went out for a drink after work.

As usual, lots of women thought the whole ponygirl idea was stupid and horrible and repulsive. They wanted nothing to do with it. They made catty, insulting remarks about any woman who would consider such a thing.

Others thought being a ponygirl was a quirky, funny and sexy fantasy. It was fun to imagine the feelings. But they didn’t want to become a real life, permanent ponygirl.

And there were a few who thought about doing it for real.

The chance to help a wounded war hero had a certain romantic appeal for some. It stirred deep feminine emotions in some young women. A few women who wouldn't normally consider becoming a ponygirl found themselves dallying with the idea, trying to imagine what it would be like. It didn’t hurt that Steve was from a billionaire family.

Soon it became clear there would be several volunteers. Then another factor came into play. Some young women wondered who was pretty enough to get picked. A few of the prettier women started to feel a little female competitive spirit and wondered if they had what it would take to be chosen.

Ms. Williams from the ponygirl stables flew in to sort out the volunteers.

First she set up a meeting with Steve. She wanted to get his preferences about female beauty.

She could tell he was in rough shape. But he was lucid enough for a nice conversation and the topic was fun even for a person with so much damage.

He said he had always most admired women with a slim build in their waist, hips and chest. And he favored breasts that were medium or smaller and perky.

Ms. Williams asked about female grooming “down there.”

He understood the question and laughed. “Do I get a choice about that?” he asked with a smile. “I guess the bare look has always appealed to me,” he said.

Ms. Williams had a variety of pretty and willing young women to choose from. Over a couple of days she met with each one in her hotel suite. She sipped tea with each girl. They got to chat. Ms. Williams asked lots of questions. She had each girl strip down so she could take lots of measurements (and see how comfortable she was being naked around others). And she talked with each girl in detail about what she’d be getting into from start to finish too. Being a ponygirl was a hard life in many ways – she didn’t want any misunderstandings among any volunteers.

In the end she selected a young nurse, Clara, who was about a year out of school. She was a bold, high-spirited girl who had played some sports in high school and college. She had also done some nude modeling and dancing in a strip club too for their “amateur night.” Ms. Williams asked why she did those things. Clara said it was a way to earn extra money. They talked about this more and Ms. Williams asked a few more questions before Clara had to smile and laugh and admit she mostly did the nude modeling and dancing because she loved to get naked and be admired and have new adventures. She didn’t wear much clothing to her meeting with Ms. Williams. When Ms. Williams asked her to strip down Clara had a big smile. She cheerfully wiggled out of all of her clothes quickly. Then put her arms on top of her head with a smile to show all her curves.

For the other ponygirl Ms. Williams picked Stephanie, a volunteer at the hospital who was 18 and a year out of high school. Physically there was no doubt she could do great – she had been a long-distance runner in school and she ran a marathon after graduation. She was shy and nervous when it was time to get undressed. She was slow to take off the last of her clothing and Ms. Williams had to coach her to stop trying to cover her body with her hands and arms. She said she was very scared about the idea of becoming a permanently naked ponygirl. But she also said with some quiet determination that she wanted to do it – she said she could handle the hardships and strong emotions of the ponygirl life. In spite of Stephanie’s youth and nervousness Ms. Williams thought she could see some good qualities in her, like an ability to focus hard for a goal and give it her full effort. Ms. Williams felt that pairing her up with Clara would work well. Clara’s bolder personality might help Stephanie come out of her shell more and handle the ponygirl life – maybe even love it and thrive.

The two young women had a similar height and a similar slim body shape. Each one by herself was gorgeous. Ms. Williams knew that paired up together they’d be even more incredible and magnificent.

Two weeks later the two women traveled across the country to the ponygirl estate by a private jet and a limousine to start their new lives. They turned in all their paperwork – each one was terrified but also smiling nervously and willing to get started. They both had their long hair pulled back in a ponytail as they had been told. They got undressed of course – Ms. Williams was very clear that the very best ponygirls don’t need any clothes and don’t want any clothes. They were both waxed totally bare as they’d been instructed.

Ms. Williams gave them her standard pep talk. She said they should not “accept” their new lives as ponygirls. Rather they should embrace the life and love every challenge and give it everything they’ve got.

They got new names. Clara became “Poppy.” Stephanie became “Peppermint.”

Their time as a ponygirl technically started when their steel collars were locked in place. It was an important symbolic moment. Ms. Williams let Poppy and Peppermint put the collar onto each other. She liked the idea of each ponygirl collaring the other as the first step in their new adventure.

The next step for the girls was to get their arms folded up together behind their back and fastened permanently in a tight fiberglass cast. Only the tips of their fingers were left exposed. This binding is usually a very scary procedure for a new ponygirl. It means her old life is truly over for good. She can never again do the simplest things, like feed herself or the most basic hygiene. The procedure can also be totally thrilling, sexy and exciting for those who have the right attitude.

The technician introduced herself as Rose. She was pretty and seemed to have an upbeat attitude, as if she really enjoyed her job.

“Who’s going first?” Rose asked them cheerfully.

Poppy and Peppermint looked at each other briefly. The Poppy got a smile and said, “I’ll do it!” She was nervous but wanted to act brave to set a good example.

Rose took Peppermint to a small holding cell to wait, and locked her inside. “Just wait here a little while sweetheart,” she said. “I’ll take care of your friend first and then don’t you worry – I promise you’ll get your turn too.”

Peppermint gave a small nod.

Rose took Poppy to another room. About an hour later Poppy came out. Her arms were tightly fastened behind her back. “Oh my God I hope I made the right decision about becoming a ponygirl,” she said. She had a big smile and bright eyes – in spite of her words it seemed clear from her expression and tone of voice that she liked the delicious feelings of having her arms fastened this way.

Rose put Poppy in the holding cell. She smiled to see how much Poppy liked the new feelings in her body. Rose liked her job. And it was even better when a ponygirl responded well to having her arms bound for good.

“How does it feel?” Peppermint asked her warily.

“It feels very strange,” Poppy said. “It feels good I think.”

The technician looked at Peppermint with a cheerful smile. “I’m ready now if you are, sweetie.”

Peppermint made herself nod and say, “Okay.” She went into the room a worried and nervous attitude but with no complaints or delays. Poppy was locked in the holding cell to spend some time trying to get used to the new feelings in her arms.

The procedure took about an hour.

Peppermint felt everything was happening so fast – getting naked, being collared, getting a new name, and now dealing with very weird, strange sensations in her shoulders, arms and hands as she felt the strands of the cast being applied to hold her arms rigorously behind her back. She wanted to tell the technician, “You're doing it wrong. It’s too tight. I can’t live this way.”

But she didn't want to start her life as a ponygirl by complaining. And sadly she realized the bonds on her arms were probably just what they were supposed to be.

She was even more shocked at how exposed she felt about the rest of her body. With no use of her arms she felt hyper-aware about how bare and vulnerable she was about her belly, breasts and pussy – every bit of her naked body. Even worse she noticed that her nipples were pointy and perky and this made her feel more exposed.

Her emotions were bubbling up very strong.

Ms. Williams had warned her that being a ponygirl would bring lots of strong emotions. Peppermint insisted she understood. She promised she could handle strong emotions. Now her promise was being tested. She didn’t want to burst out crying or sobbing on her first day as a ponygirl. She breathed deep to try to deal with her emotions. But even that was a little shocking too – she felt that each time she took a deep breath she was just making her breasts rise and fall in a way that would catch the eye on onlookers. She worked hard to keep some composure.

When it was done Peppermint was brought back to the holding cell where Poppy was waiting, bare and bound.

“Oh my God!” Poppy said with a bright, bubbly smile when she saw Peppermint. “Look at you – you look so amazing that way! God you are so gorgeous,” she said.

“Thanks,” Peppermint said with a bit of a blush. She felt a little flattered. But mostly she felt even more exposed.

“Do you totally love having your arms fastened behind your back so tightly?” Poppy asked with a smile and a flirtatious tone. “Does it feel super sexy and fantastic?”

Peppermint had a jumble of emotions. Mostly she felt intensely naked, embarrassed, and helpless. But she wanted to be brave. And Poppy’s happiness was fun to see. Peppermint made herself nod and try to smile. “It’s fun I think,” she said, her voice a bit shaky. “I feel so vulnerable,” she said, a little more seriously.

“Oh me too,” Poppy said with a nod and a smile. “Sometimes it feels incredible to be vulnerable. We get the rest of our lives to love and enjoy all the feelings.”

Peppermint nodded.

Poppy looked her over a little more. She spoke thoughtfully. “I can understand why ponygirls have their arms fastened behind them,” she said. “With your arms back it really shows off your pretty, slim waist and hips. And gosh – your tits are super cute and perky and pretty, sweetie. Wherever you go you’re going to turn lots of heads,” she continued. “I don’t know how long we’re going to be here but .…” she paused, “as long as we’re here I predict you’re going to be a very popular girl.”

Peppermint didn’t know quite what that meant. It made her feel more sad and scared and nervous about her future. But she knew it was a nice compliment too. “Thanks,” she said, “You look fantastic too.” It was true. She had never really been “into” girls but she could appreciate feminine beauty as much as anyone. She had to admire Poppy’s slim hips and slim waist and her adorable, cute, perky tits. The look of being bare “down there” was cute and pretty too – she thought women look best that way. Looking at Poppy she could also see right away why ponygirls have their arms bound behind them – because that really helps to highlight the natural beauty of a healthy, fit young woman.

Rose had been observing the conversation between the two naked, bound women. Then with a smile she said, “Okay you two – no more chit-chat.”

“Everybody loves a gorgeous, silent ponygirl,” Rose said, “That's partly because she's gorgeous. And it’s partly because she's silent.”

“There’s nothing that a ponygirl needs to say. So you’ll be glad to hear that the next step is to get your vocal cords disabled so you won’t be talking any more,” she said.

“That procedure is done by my co-worker Kate,” Rose went on. “And she doesn’t want to hear any talking or back-talk from young woman before the procedure. So ….” she went on, “I’ve got a little something I think both of you will really enjoy.”

She held up two gags, each with a big, bright, shiny red ball. “Let’s get these buckled on you both nice and tight.”

As usual Poppy was happy to go first. She stepped up and opened her mouth for the gag. In spite of her willingness she didn’t quite open up wide enough at first for the large ball. She tried a second time and the ball went in okay. Rose took her time, making the strap behind her neck very tight, pulling the ball deep into her mouth.

“That’s good,” Rose said when she was done, stepping back to take a look. “You look very sweet and sexy that way. No one wants to hear a ponygirl talk. That’s not what you’re here for. This will help you remember that.”

Then she turned to Peppermint. “Your turn, sweetie,” she said. “Let’s be brave. This will be fun,” she said with a sweet tone of voice.

Peppermint felt a new wave of worry and fear. But there was nothing she could do. She looked over at Poppy to see if she could get some moral support.

There was nothing Poppy do. Being naked, bound and now with a big gag in her mouth she was in no position to offer much help or moral support. But she seemed to have a kind look on her face. And she seemed to give a little nod as if to say, “It’s alright – things are going to be okay.”

Peppermint had to admit the shiny red ball in her mouth looked eye-catching, pretty and sexy.

She stepped up and opened her mouth wide. When the ball went in it was a shock – it was more intrusive and uncomfortable than she expected it to be. She tried working her jaw several times to try to take the ball without too much discomfort. Rose buckled on very tight, forcing her mouth open even more, making her feel very uncomfortable and ridiculous.

Rose stepped back to look over Peppermint. She seemed pleased with what she saw. “Hmmm,” she said. “See – I told you that would be fun. You look very pretty and sweet, sweetheart. And what Poppy said about your tits is true to – they look very cute and adorable. I think the pretty, perky tits on both of you are going to get noticed quite a lot around here, like the rest of you. I think you girls will be popular. I may come out and watch some of your training from time to time – I’m sure you both will look great and do a fantastic job.”

“Mmoouumm,” was about all Peppermint could respond with the large ball buckled tightly in her mouth.

Rose attached a short leash to the collar on each bound, bare girl. She walked them over to another small building for the next procedure.

While they were walking she said, “I don’t know why you girls wanted to do this. It seems like a nightmare, especially with no hope for release. Plus I'd be unhappy about not ever being able to ... uh ... you know ... give myself a little pleasure once in awhile,” she said with a smile.

There was nothing the girls could say as they walked across the open training field bound, collared, leashed and naked for all to see.

“Well,” she said, “maybe you girls will have fun figuring out some other ways to give or get a little pleasure – every girl deserves that once in awhile," she said with a little laugh. "Being a ponygirl can be a fun little fantasy. I might try it if I could do it for a few months or a year. Lots of women might love that experience. But everyone is different and maybe the ‘no release’ rule is fun and exciting for some. I hope you girls love your new lives here – there’s no going back!” she said with a laugh.

Neither of them could make any reply.

Their vocal cords were soon disabled to ensure a lifetime of silence. That's also a scary process for young women, who instinctively want to talk to share their feelings and build rapport with each other – especially when they’re nervous. But it’s a critical step. Enforced silence helps a ponygirl to understand that no one wants to hear anything about her wishes, hopes, fears or discomforts. She’s basically just a barnyard animal. Her only purpose is to follow commands crisply and look pretty – nothing more.

(END OF THE FIRST PART - THE STORY CONTINUES BELOW)

(THE STORY CONTINUES FROM ABOVE)

Instead of the usual difficult 6-month training program the girls got an accelerated 4-month training schedule.

There were always people around the main training area. Usually there were about 30 ponygirls training at any one time, minus any who were out for long distance road trips around the giant estate. There were trainers – all of them women. There were other members of the staff doing maintenance on facilities, or tending the beautiful gardens and landscaping, or doing other chores. Delivery people came and went during the day to drop off supplies. So ponygirls around the training areas always had some sort of audience – there was never a time when someone wasn’t there to notice and admire them.

Maybe the biggest audience for each ponygirl was the other ponygirls.

Being a ponygirl was a tough life and there weren't a lot of distractions each day. So when new ponygirls arrived is caused a stir. Each ponygirl wanted to check out the new girls and look them over – their legs, hips, waist, shoulders, tits and more.

Of course ponygirls are trained constantly to keep their eyes looking straight ahead. But none of them could fully resist the wish to try to sneak a quick glance at the newcomers now and then, or wait until the new girls were in front of her field of view to get a good look. Like pretty girls all over the world, each ponygirl wanted to look over the "competition" so to speak – and rate herself in comparison to what she saw.

The prettiest ponygirls naturally got extra views and attention from all the onlookers.

Right from their first hour of training it was obvious Poppy and Peppermint were gorgeous together. They turned a lot of heads everywhere they went. Poppy soaked up the attention. Peppermint learned to tolerate the attention. Slowly she seemed to teach herself to enjoy it – or at least she learned to act like she was having a great time being noticed.

It was also obvious from the first hour that both were very smart girls. And they were highly motivated to do their best. So the training went well. The trainers made only moderate use of their whips to help them learn all of their lessons. Poppy was highly focused and determined. She learned fast. If anything Peppermint was even more fiercely motivated to do a great job. Ms. Williams was happy with the daily reports she got from the trainers.

They were admired for all of their beauty – shoulders, waist, hips, gorgeous toned slim legs, and more. Just as Poppy had guessed on the first day, the pretty, perky breasts and nipples of both girls constantly got extra notice and extra comments and extra attention. They both had to get used to those feelings in their own ways. They each had to learn very quickly it was critical to keep their tits out for prominent display while doing their daily training. Each one was supposed to keep a pretty arch in her back and keep her shoulders back to get maximum display for her tits. Each one could expect a fast “thwack” from a whip if she failed to do her best. Of all the thousands of new things they had to learn and practice during their training the message of “tits out for display” was one of the most important lessons – a lesson that the trainers constantly emphasized. Trainers reminded them constantly that ponygirls have no purpose in life other than looking good, being naked, and being highly obedient all the time. This was their new life.

Learning to kneel properly is always a challenging task for new ponygirls to learn. They need to do the steps in perfect unison. They practiced this constantly. The girls focused well. And they got the sting of the whip on their bare skin from time to time, to remind them to focus better. Eventually they got the proper technique. They were able to kneel in perfect unison while hitched to a pony cart without looking at each other, and take up the proper position – eyes straight ahead, back slightly arched, shoulders back to keep the tits out for display, ankles crossed in a proper “X,” with knees spread wide in a sweet, submissive and pretty way. Once they got good at this it was quite an attractive sight to see. Maybe the girls could sense how great they looked and take pride in doing this so well – along with everything else they had to learn.

While the girls were trying to adjust to their new lives and training hard Jack made other arrangements for his son. He reserved two guest cottages on the property, one for Steve and one for a full-time psychiatrist. He also arranged for a private chef to stay nearby and provide them with great meals.

When everything was ready Steve made his way to the ponygirl facility and moved in. With the daily intensive therapy he continued to make slow progress. He also spent many hours in his ponygirl cart. He drove many hours and many miles along the quiet country lanes of the massive estate, pulled by the two ponygirls.

Little by little Steve kept improving. The long, quiet trips seemed to help calm his nerves just as his father thought it might. He didn’t get tired of taking in all the beauty he could see all around him – from the pretty scenery to the beauty of the two bare ponygirls. Little by little he started taking short trips into to town, and gradually got more comfortable being around people again in unstructured environments. While he knew his symptoms might go on for the rest of his life they got a little less severe over time. And he tried to work on some coping strategies to help manage his symptoms.

After 2 years he started making trips away from the ponygirl ranch – first for a day or two and then stretching to weeks and a month.

By this time the ponygirls probably had a sense that their role was winding down. They didn’t let that affect their performance together – they trained as hard as ever and did a great job when he wanted to go out to tour the countryside.

By the 3 year mark Steve felt well enough to depart for good. He moved to a guest house at his father’s estate several states away to continue his recuperation.

When ponygirls reached the end of their usefulness Ms. Williams did not normally feel sentimental. And she didn’t usually spend any time talking with them. But this case was different for her.

Early the next morning Ms. Williams put on a light jacket and walked over to the main barn to speak with the girls for a few minutes. It was about an hour before sunrise. The two naked women were hitched to a weighted cart, about to start their routine daily training. They were shivering in the chilly pre-dawn air and their nipples were fully aroused. That was no big deal – they had gone through about the same routine every morning since they started their training. They were accustomed to the feel of the cool morning and all the other daily experiences. They’d quickly get warm when they started the daily training.

Ms. Williams never went to the training barn. So the minute the girls saw her they knew something was up. They both got a bit tense. Maybe they could guess what she was going to say.

Ms. Williams told the girls they were no longer needed. She said they've been scheduled for disposal.

It was difficult to see what their emotions when she gave them the news because they each had a great big bit buckled deep into their mouths. They both took the news with and perhaps a worried look in their eyes.

Ms. Williams praised their terrific hard work from their first day of training. She said they set a great example for all of the other ponygirls. She talked about their wonderful bravery and sense of adventure to volunteer for challenges that most women would only imagine. She said their beauty and poise had done a lot to aid Steve’s healing. She said they should both feel very terrific and proud and happy about all the good they had done.

Ms. Williams said wanted to do something nice for the girls. As a show of respect for them and as a special “Thank You” gift from the management she said she’d give them three last days to collect their thoughts.

“I don’t mean you get three days to relax,” she said. “We’ll give you three of the longest, toughest training days you’ve had. And I want you both to do great. Be the best ponygirls you’ve ever been. I want to see you both keep your chin up in a happy way. Make sure your stride is proud and energetic. Keep your shoulders back. Keep those cute tits pushed out forward like you’re the happiest, most delighted ponygirls in the world and you want everyone to know it. Show every person here that you have an extra dose of pride and drive to be your very best. Everyone who sees you will know about your great spirit and have fond memories of both of you,” she told them.

After three days the two unneeded ponygirls were moved to the “glue factory.”

The senior trainer hooked up each one to a very short leash. “Let’s go,” she said with a sharp tug and the girls had to follow.

It was a rough process. Each one was fastened to a gurney for processing. Over about a week or so all of their useful organs were harvested and shipped off to the highest bidders from around the world, including heart and lungs. They were kept alive by artificial means. When that was done then the life support systems were switched off for good. What was left of the bodies was ground up for feed for other ponygirls or fertilizer for the garden.

Three days later a new pair of young women arrived at the ponygirl stables with all their paperwork, sponsored by a different billionaire. They were pretty twin sisters. They were horrified and terrified about becoming ponygirls. They were also bubbly and excited. Each said with a nod and a big, pretty, nervous smile that she wanted to do it. Life at the ponygirl stables went on.

END

When I posted this story at DA I got a complaint or two that the ending was too dark. Maybe people here at the Crux Forum won't mind a dark ending. The ending is important to the story in my opinion. I hope the reader will realize that back at the start of the story, when young women were volunteering and trying to get picked for this, they knew what the ending would be. They knew what they were signing up for. That makes their decision to volunteer look more serious and dark and kinky.

The ending is important to the story in my opinion. I hope the reader will realize that back at the start of the story, when young women were volunteering and trying to get picked for this, they knew what the ending would be. They knew what they were signing up for. That makes their decision to volunteer look more serious and dark and kinky.
I fully agree with you.
The "snuff" perspective gives very different feelings to this story.
It wouldn't be the same without it.

@DjEtla I was surprised by the ending, and kind of displeased at first, but after I had thought about it, I realise it makes a good ending. And it’s bold, and unusual. Great story altogether, thank you :clapclap:

@DjEtla I was surprised by the ending, and kind of displeased at first, but after I had thought about it, I realise it makes a good ending. And it’s bold, and unusual. Great story altogether, thank you :clapclap:
It's terrific to get a comment from you. Thanks.

For me the ponygirl fantasy (and a few others) are most scary when they truly treat women like they have no more status than a barnyard animal who can be disposed of just as easily as a barnyard animal for any reason or for no reason at all. And the fantasy is even stronger for me if a woman knows this is what she is getting into -- she agrees to accept this role and live it out to the end.

It's terrific to get a comment from you. Thanks.

For me the ponygirl fantasy (and a few others) are most scary when they truly treat women like they have no more status than a barnyard animal who can be disposed of just as easily as a barnyard animal for any reason or for no reason at all. And the fantasy is even stronger for me if a woman knows this is what she is getting into -- she agrees to accept this role and live it out to the end.
You’ve certainly persuaded me, that this is a very worthwhile take on the scenario, and one that explores themes of submission and acceptance in an original way. Very enjoyable to read!

Also reminded me of the happy time I had drawing these two:
218BCEAE-9A7D-4DE0-BCD5-BDA7F808955F.jpeg

Your work is always great. I've been a fan for a long time.

I'm not much of an artist. But I attempted my own ponygirl art awhile back. It was fun to create. Maybe I'll return to this theme and do another image soon.

In the little story I posted above this is about how I imagine the ponygirls look.

"Ponygirls Peanut butter and Jelly"

ponygirls_peanut_butter_and_jelly_by_djetla_deibgj9.jpg
It was very loosely based on this photo I like, especially the idea for the bare-breasted trainer:

pony_carting_2_by_kantaka66_d6avzkk.jpg
"pony_carting_2_by_kantaka66_d6avzkk"

Last edited:
PONYGIRL VACATION (Pt 1)

The girls had a short flight from the mainland out to the island, then a short limousine ride. The hotel was a medieval castle on a hilltop converted to an elegant hotel.

A doorman held open the main door and the girls walked inside.

“Wow!” Felecia said as they walked inside.

“Oh my God!” Taylor said, looking around.

The lobby was spectacular. It had high ceilings, beautiful lighting and a gorgeous décor. Felecia had grown up in a billionaire family and had seen lots of nice places. She was impressed. Taylor's background was in a relatively more modest but comfortable upper middle-class home, the only daughter of a successful lawyer who doted on her. The girls had been friends in high school, where they quickly bonded because they were both good students and both were runners on the cross country team.

“Hello ladies,” said the man behind the front desk. “Are you checking with us today?”

“Yes, we have reservations,” Felecia told him with a smile.

He looked their information. “It says one of you is here for a ponygirl experience, for a week. Is that right?” he asked.

“Oh yes,” Felecia said with a big smile. “My friend here is going to be my ponygirl for the week!” she said cheerfully.

Taylor got a nervous smile and nodded.

“I’m sorry, Miss,” he said to Taylor. “You’re not allowed to be in the hotel,” he said. “I can have someone take you to the stables right away,” he added.

“Not allowed?” asked Taylor. “I’m not allowed to be here?”

“We have some important guidelines,” he said with a nod.

A pretty young girl in a maid uniform was walking by at that time.

“Mademoiselle,” the man said to her, “Do you have a minute to show our guest here to the ponygirl stables?”

“Of course!” she said with a big smile. “I’d love to! It’s always so exciting when a new ponygirl is checking in,” she added cheerfully. She turned to Taylor, “Would you like to come with me, Miss?”

Taylor nodded. “I guess,” she said.

“Right this way,” the young girl added with a gesture toward a door at the back of the lobby.

“Can I go with them?” Felecia asked the man.

“Of course!” he said. “I’ll have your luggage sent to your room. Just come back to see me for your room key when you’re ready.”

Felecia turned to Taylor. “This is all so exciting!” she said. She took Taylor’s hand in her own hands. “Let’s go check out the stables,” she said with a big smile. The three women set off on their walk.

The pretty young maid led the girls out the door and along a stone pathway. “It’s not far,” she told them. “It’s about a 15 minute walk.”

It was a beautiful day the girls soaked up the warm sun and cool breeze. They noticed that the landscaping all around them was immaculate.

As they walked a bit more Felecia noticed more about the maid walking with them. “I really like your dress,” she said.

“Thanks!” the maid said with a big smile. At first glance her dress seemed to be a sexy maid outfit, made all of black, with a white little apron in front. On taking a second or third glance anyone could see the hemline was ridiculously short. Also the black fabric was quite sheer and really didn’t hide any part of her body. She wore a very skimpy black thong and a tiny, lacy black bra that were clearly visible. “This is the best job I’ve ever had,” she said. “I enjoy it more every day.”

Finally they reached the barn and stables area. “Just step through that doorway,” the maid said with a gesture. “They’ll take great care of you.”

“Thanks for your help,” Felecia said. “I hope I’ll see you around.”

“Let me know if there’s anything I can do to make you comfortable here, Mistress,” she said with a curtsey.

Felecia looked at Taylor and got a grin. “Let’s go check in, Sweetie!” she said.

Taylor gave a nervous nod.

The girls stepped through the door. “Hello!” said a woman behind a desk. “Welcome!” she said cheerfully.

She was dressed as a trainer of ponies, with tight trousers, leather riding boots, and a tight white blouse. “Are the two of you checking in?” she asked.

“Hi,” Felecia said. “This is Taylor,” she said with a gesture. “She’s checking in for the week.”

“Well that’s very fun and exciting,” the woman said. “My name is Lily. I’ll help you get checked in,” she said. “You’re going to have a very busy and fun and exciting week,” she said with a smile.

“Have you been with us before?” she asked Taylor.

Taylor shook her head.

“Oh my,” Lily said. “Well you’re really in for a treat. I think you’ll have an amazing time here.”

She turned to Felecia. “The whole check-in process takes about an hour. Then we’ll get started on the training right away,” she said. “You’re welcome to go enjoy the hotel if you wish. Or we’d love to have you stay and watch as much as you want.”

“Thanks,” Felecia said. “I’ve love to stay and watch the process for awhile.”

“Sweetie one of the first steps we need you to do is to get naked for me,” Lily said sweetly to Taylor. “Then I have some paperwork I need to go over with you.”

Taylor looked nervous.

“If you’re worried then it’s okay to do the paperwork first,” Lily said. “You could get undressed after that. That way you’ll get your clothes for an extra 10-15 minutes or so.”

“She’s not a bashful girl,” Felecia said. “Well, she’s a little bashful but she can also be bold and I know she wants to start off right as a ponygirl. She’s glad to get undressed now.”

Felecia turned to Taylor. “I know you want to do a great job as a pony, right?” she said with a smile. “And I know you want to make me very proud and happy, right?” she added.

Taylor paused a moment. She nodded.

“That’s a good girl,” Felecia cooed. “Now let’s be brave. Go ahead and get undressed and you can start your big adventure.”

Taylor took some breaths for courage. She nodded. With a sigh she started slipping off her clothing piece by piece.

“Let’s see a smile, Sweetie,” Felecia said.

Taylor nodded. She took a breath and managed a bit of a smile while she stripped down to her panties.

“We’ll take good care of all of your things,” Lily said. “You’ll get it all back when you’re done with your ponygirl adventure.”

Taylor nodded. She stood there wearing only her panties and paused for a second.

“Oh can I do this part??” Felecia asked Lily.

“Of course,” Lily said.

Felecia had a smile and turned to Taylor. “Why don’t you let me do this part,” she said. “It’ll be fun.”

Taylor nodded.

“Just put your hands on your head when you’re ready and comfortable,” Felecia said with a smile.

Taylor nodded. She paused. She took a breath. She put her hands on her head.

“Very good,” Felecia said softly. “That’s a good girl. You’re being very brave,” she said sweetly. “Now I’ll just slip these off of you because you won’t need them this week.”

Taylor stood still. Felecia took her time kneeling down in front of her, then hooking her thumbs up into the waistband of the panties, then gently wiggling them downward with a smile.

When she got the panties all the way down she said sweetly, “Just step out of them, Sweetie.”

Taylor stepped out of the panties and took a step back.

Taylor was waxed totally bare. Felecia took a look and smiled. “Oh my God you look so sweet and cute and pretty,” she said with a cheerful tone. “You look amazing,” she said. “You can put your hands down. And why don’t you give me a kiss for happiness and good luck,” she said, standing up

Taylor got a smile. In spite of being nervous she liked the compliments. She put her arms down. The two girls leaned in together for a fun, quick kiss.

After that there was a small stack of paperwork for Taylor to complete, showing consent for the ponygirl adventure.

“Why does the ponygirl need to be naked to fill out the forms?” Felecia asked, curious about the process.

Lily just shrugged. “I’m not sure,” she said. “It’s just how we do things here.” She paused for a moment. “I guess it’s easier for a ponygirl to sign the forms when she’s already naked. I guess she feels like she’s already started the process so it’s harder to turn back,” she said.

Next they fitted Taylor with some boots. They were comfortable and practical, with a somewhat raised heel and rubber soles for good traction. Lily explained that they put lots of thought and research into the best ponygirl boot – it had to look good but also had to be a practical way to get good power and endurance from a ponygirl.

Lily smiled. “I think you’ll like the next part,” she said to Taylor.

Taylor got a nervous smile.

Lily took out two leather mittens. They had heavy stiffeners inside. Once they were buckled in place she wouldn’t be able to bend her hands or fingers at all.

“How fun!” Felecia said.

“Give me one hand, Sweetie,” Lily said to Taylor.

Taylor held out one hand. Lily helped her get her hand deep into the stiff mitten, then buckled it on snug around her wrist.

“Can I do the other one?” Felecia asked.

“Sure,” Lily said, handing over the other mitten.

“Let’s get you buckled in tight, Sweetie,” she said with a smile.

Taylor nodded and held out her other hand. Lily worked with her to get the mitten on nice and snug, then Lily prompted her to buckle it on her wrist nice and snug.

“That looks good,” Lily said. “Ponies don’t need hands. This will help her have the full experience.”

Lily picked up two tiny padlocks. “Do you want to lock those on her?” she asked.

“I’d love to!” Felecia said.

Lily handed over the locks.

“Give me a hand Sweetie,” she said to Taylor.

Taylor politely held out one hand. Lily showed Felecia how to place the lock in the buckle so it couldn’t come loose. Then she did the other hand.

“Do you unlock those mittens at night?” Felecia asked.

“Oh no,” she said casually. “There’s no need for that. She’ll be fine this way.”

“What about at meal time?” Felecia asked.

Lily shrugged. “She’ll do fine,” she said. “We put the food in a shallow bowl. She’ll figure out how to eat it okay.”

“How fun!” Felecia said with a smile. Turning to Taylor she said, “I guess you have many things to learn.”

“What’s the food like?” Felecia asked.

“Our head chef is amazing,” Lily said. “He adores ponygirls. I think that’s why he took the job here,” she said. “Anyway he makes ponygirl food every day from the very best ingredients, a mix of vegetables and protein, cooked just right and seasoned to perfection. He makes it into a hash that’s meant to look like animal food. But it’s really the finest and freshest food on the planet.”

“Interesting,” Felecia said.

Lily pulled out another device. “That part was fun and this part is even better,” she said cheerfully. “This will be your control collar.”

Taylor’s eyes got big with worry when she heard that. “Control collar?” she said with a wary voice.

“Yup,” Lily said. “I’ll get it on you nice and snug. Then your mistress can lock it in place.”

Lily buckled it on the bare girl. It was a leather collar with a small black box in the front and a couple of blunt steel pins on the inside, to make contact with the skin.

“It’s programmed to an app on my phone,” Lily explained to Felecia. “Let me get it turned on and we’ll try it out.”

Felecia nodded. Taylor looked nervous. Lily tapped on her phone a few times, entering a logon code and a password. The black box on the collar came to life with a red LED light and a slight hum.

Lily seemed satisfied. She looked up at Taylor. “What is your favorite color Sweetheart?” she asked.

Taylor looked slightly confused. “Blue is my fav….” Then she said “OWWW!” Then she said “OWWW!” again. She quickly realized she had to stop talking.

Lily nodded. “That’s very good, Sweetie.” She continued, “Ponies don’t need to speak. The collar will give you a shock every time you try to talk. As long as you’re silent it won’t go off. Do you understand how that works?”

Taylor’s eyes were big with fright. She composed herself enough to nod.

Lily added, “It’s at a pretty low power setting right now. I’ll turn up the power soon. Do you want to try to speak again, to feel the effects? Do you want to say something?”

Taylor shook her head.

“Are you sure?” Lily asked nicely. “If you speak now and get a low-level shock it might help you remember in the future to be quiet. It might help with your training. You can speak now if you want to.”

Taylor shook her head.

“Okay, I guess you’re not eager for any more shocks,” she said. “Just remember in the future what’ll happen if you try to speak.”

Taylor nodded.

Felecia was watching this the whole time with a smile. “How interesting,” she said, almost as if speaking to herself. “Does the collar go off if I speak to her?” she asked Lily.

“On no,” she said. “You can talk all you want. It’ll only go off if she tries to make any sound.”

“How fun,” she said softly. She moved in close to Taylor. “I guess you won’t be able to speak for awhile, Sweetie.”

Taylor nodded.

“Don’t you worry about a thing,” she said gently. “These people have trained a lot of ponygirls. I think they know what they’re doing. I think you’re going to have a really good time. Just do what they tell you and it’ll be a lot of fun.”

Taylor looked nervous but she nodded. She took a moment with one of her gloved hands to touch the shock collar strapped onto her throat.

“That reminds me,” Lily said. “She’s uh … not really supposed to touch the collar or mess with it.” She rummaged around behind her desk and found what she was looking for – a small padlock.

“Sweetie would you mind using this to lock her hands behind her back,” she said, handing the padlock to Felecia.

“Oh that sounds fun,” she said. With a grin she said to Taylor, “Turn around for me Sweetie. Face away from me. Hands behind your back,” she said, obviously loving the moment.

Taylor did what she was told. The bondage gloves on both of her hands had a small steel D-ring in the wrist area. It was simple for Felecia to slip the padlock through the D-ring on each wrist and snap it shut, locking her arms behind her back.

“That’s a good girl,” Felecia said. “Turn around to face me. Let me have a look at your Sweetie.”

Taylor turned back to face her. Felecia put her hands onto Taylor’s bare shoulders and looker her up and down. “Oh my God you look so amazing and sweet and gorgeous,” she said. “I think you are really going to turn a lot of heads when you do your ponygirl thing. Everybody is going to want to check you out,” she said.

Felecia turned to Lily. “How long do you keep her arms locked behind her back? Does she get a break sometimes?”

Lily shrugged. “You’re the one in charge,” she said. “We can give her a break sometimes if that’s what you want. But usually we just keep the ponygirls locked like that full time, as long as she’s here. Ponygirls don’t need a break from the bondage.”

“Isn't if awfully uncomfortable to keep her locked like that permanently?” Felecia asked.

“I don't know. I suppose,” Lily said with another shrug. “She's not here to be comfortable. She's here to be a ponygirl. Ponygirls don’t need to use their hands and arms. Being bound this way won't cause her any injuries. She’ll have to learn about the feelings. She'll have to get adjusted as best she can.”

“Okay let’s keep her arms locked full time if that’s what you recommend,” Felecia said. “I'm good with that!” she said with a smile and good cheer. “I'm sure she is too,” she said with a gesture to Taylor, who looked rather nervous.

Lily nodded.

“Where does she sleep at night?” Felecia asked.

“We’ve got a nice stall set up for her,” Lily said. “It’s real secure, with bricked up walls and a heavy wood door. We put down a thick layer of fresh straw every few days to help the ponygirl be as comfortable as possible while she’s resting.”

“No bed? No cot?” Felecia asked.

“That’s not needed for a pony,” Lily said. “It’s one reason we try to train the ponygirls hard every day. If she’s totally exhausted she’ll figure out how to get some sleep.”

“How interesting,” Felecia said. “I guess that makes sense.”

“When can I come back and take my pony out for a drive?” Felecia asked.

“We need a little time to start her training,” Lily said. “Tomorrow after lunch would be best.”

Felecia nodded. She turned to Taylor. She put one hand on the shoulder of the bare, helpless girl. “Well Sweetie,” she said, “I’m going to step away now. I want to go check out the rest of the hotel and the grounds. And I think these people have some good training for you this afternoon.”

Lily nodded.

“Now I want you to be very good,” Felecia said. “Do what they tell you. Give it your best effort. And keep a smile.” She paused. “You look gorgeous and amazing. By tomorrow afternoon we’ll go out for a drive. We’ll go around the hotel a few times and everyone can get a good look at how pretty you are. You can show off your slim waist,” she said, brushing her fingers lightly along Taylor’s waist. “You can show off your pretty, girlish hips and your lovely cute ass,” she said, brushing her fingers along Tayor’s hips. “You can show off those, sweet, cute, perky bare tits for everyone to see,” she said with a smile, brushing her fingertips along the side of Taylor’s right breast. “Your slim legs and every single part of you will be totally on display,” Felecia said. “Does that sound like a lot of fun?” she asked with a smile.

Taylor shook her head.

“No? No?” Felecia said with feigned shock and a smile. “You’re not looking forward to that?” she asked. “Oh I don’t believe that for a second,” she said sweetly. She leaned in close. “I know you’re nervous. But I know the thoughts that go through your dirty, filthy little mind,” she said softly. “Tomorrow we’re going to drive around the hotel grounds and everyone can check you out while you’re totally bare,” she said. “I want you to smile. Keep your chin up. Keep your shoulders back. Keep your cute little tits up and out on display so everyone can see you’re a happy, cheerful little pony who craves attention,” she said. “You’re going to look amazing and you’re going to make me very proud. Does that sound like a lot of fun? What do you say?” she asked.

Taylor was breathing deep from some strong mix of emotions – fear and nervousness and excitement. She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. Then she nodded a couple of times.

[the story continues below]

[the story continues from above]

PONYGIRL VACATION (Conclusion)

Taylor was breathing deep from some strong mix of emotions – fear and nervousness and excitement. She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. Then she nodded a couple of times.

“Yes, I thought you’d say that,” Felecia said softly with a smile. “I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun here. We’re not going to be here forever. It’s just a week or so. Enjoy all the interesting new challenges and experiences. It’ll be all over soon. When you're back at your home then you can look back on this time and you'll have some very fun memories.”

Taylor nodded.

Felecia leaned in and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Then she turned to Lily. “She’s all yours!” she said with a big smile. “And don’t let her try to trick you into thinking she some delicate flower,” she added cheerfully. “We did sports together in high school. She may look slim and delicate but she’s a tough chick. She can handle a lot.”

“Don’t worry about a thing,” Lily said. “We’ll take good care of your girlfriend. I hope you enjoy the hotel. They serve champagne and light snacks on the main patio each afternoon. The views over the water are spectacular. You definitely want to check that out. Enjoy yourself. We’ll see you back here tomorrow after lunch. Then we’ll get your pony hitched up to a small cart and you can take her out for a drive anywhere you want to go.”

“Sounds great,” said Felecia with a smile. She stepped away, walking back on the path uphill to the hotel.

It was a busy week for the girls, especially Taylor. She had lots of tough training each day before noon. Then she spent afternoons hitched to a cart, pulling Felecia all over the island.

One of the most important things they both learned quickly was that a ponygirl should go slow – slower than a normal human walking pace. This was the best way to get the maximum long-term endurance from a ponygirl. More important, it meant that onlookers had plenty of time to watch and enjoy and admire the best views of the bare, pretty ponygirl.

The roads and trails were lined with ancient shade trees so she got some protection from the sun. Nevertheless the trails were hilly and they could be quite a tough workout for the ponygirl.

Felecia’s favorite road was a long, winding road that went uphill for several miles and ended right around the hotel. By the time they got to the top of the hill Taylor’s body was shiny with sweat that glinted in the light. She was breathing hard from the climb, her pretty bare chest and bare breasts rising and falling in a beautiful way that really helped to catch the eyes of anyone in the area. Even better, Taylor’s nipples would usually get perky and erect. Maybe that was caused by strong emotions like fear and excitement. Or maybe it came from the way the breeze from the ocean kissed her bare skin. That also helped to catch the eyes on onlookers. Felecia liked to stop and pause in an area where there were many people, so they could all look over the pony as much as they wanted while the pony tried to catch her breath. Then she’d make some slow and leisurely trips in the area around the hotel so more guests could see as much as they wanted. She was quite a spectacle. Taylor could sense she was getting lots of attention from men in the area. And attention from women too.

For the most part Taylor did a good job of keeping her cool around onlookers. She struggled to keep her eyes to the front like she was told. Ponygirls are supposed to be looked at. They're not supposed to look from side to side to see who is checking her out. She squirmed and fidgeted a bit with her arms and hands, as if she wanted to cover her body with her arms and could never quite get used to the feelings of having her arms locked behind her back.

Felecia learned about the daily routine for a ponygirl – her feeding schedule, ways to make sure she was drinking lots of water throughout the day, and the bathing process to get her whole body clean of dust and sweat at the end of the day before she was fed and locked in her stall for the night.

After they were there a week Felecia finished up a superb light lunch in the hotel dining room. Then walked the familiar path to the stables.

Taylor was hitched to a cart, waiting for her. Her hands and arms had been fastened behind her all week with no break. Her head harness was buckled tight around her head with a bit buckled deep in her mouth as usual. The pony looked bare and magnificent as she always did.

Felecia was in no hurry to get into the cart. She just spent some time walking around the cart and the pony, looking her over and taking in all of her feminine beauty. Then she moved in close.

She rubbed her hand along Taylor’s bare shoulder. The she let her fingertips brush lightly against her bare breasts in a teasing and playful way. She brushed her fingers lightly along Taylor’s belly, making her squirm from the ticklish sensation.

“Well this might be our last day here,” Felecia said nicely. “You’ve been an amazing and fantastic ponygirl. I’m very proud of you. I know it’s not all easy,” she said. “Maybe you’ll be happy to be a normal girl again. Maybe you’re dreaming about having your hands and arms unlocked. Maybe you're dreaming about putting on some clothes. Maybe you want to sleep in a regular bed tonight,” she said.

She paused, “But …” she said slowly, “I talked with the hotel management today. They told me a few things.” She paused. “First, they said a few guests have left notes for you. You can have those notes when you’re done being a ponygirl. You caused quite a stir. I think a few of the notes are marriage proposals from wealthy young men,” Felecia added with a laugh. “Second, the hotel said you’ve done amazing. They said it’s good for business to have you here. So they said we could stay another few weeks if we want to.”

She paused to let her words sink in. She brushed her fingertips over the bare skin of the helpless girl. “It's a big decision. If we stay it’ll be hard for you Sweetie. Maybe you've been dreaming about having your arms free. But that's not going to happen. I'm not going to give you any break from having your arms locked behind you – not even a few minutes,” she said sweetly. “Maybe you've been dreaming about having some clothes. Every girl loves cute clothes! But if we stay here there will be none for you. You’re going to stay totally bare so everyone can look over every part of you with no part hidden. You'll just have to deal with those feelings,” she said sweetly. “The morning training will get tougher, and we might go more miles on our afternoon walks. So you really should think about that,” she said, using her fingertips to gently stroke Taylor’s bare skin.

She paused again, and ran her hand lightly over Taylor’s upper chest and her breasts, tweaking her perky, exposed nipples.

Taylor stood still. She was breathing hard. She had a powerful mix of feelings and emotions swirling through her mind.

“I don’t know what you wish. We can stay longer if that is what you want,” Felecia said softly. “What do you think? Would you like to stay on?”

Taylor kept breathing deep. She stood still. She looked straight ahead. Then she gulped. She nodded.

Felecia smiled. “You’re a very sweet girl,” she said. She leaned close and gave Taylor a kiss.

Back
Top Bottom