Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 267 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 96 26.4%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
As I said, I had to redo all the work twice for this chapter (HDD crash, lost all the files), so, yes, it is a pain in the ass to finish it.

A few months ago, Renderotica has decided to limit the files size to 300Mo, which is not enough for my usual works.
So, I had to redo the texting as well to fit into that limit, and that's why there will be a (free) prologue for that chapter.

More, This 300Mo limit made me rewrite the next chapters, in order to have at least one sex scene and another torture scene in every chapter.

So, yes, for the 6754th time, I apologize for being so late, but I have to say that I have never take any break from 3D stuff, it's harder than ever to do the job right.

Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 21 is ONLINE!!
Yes, finally, it's official! :D

In a world ruled by young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women...

After escaping from Kal Duah City, Sarah and Princess Sherinameth, her new companion in misfortune, are travelling north, towards the ocean, the fastest way to reach Nycaria.

Such a long and exhausting journey for our two heroines, full of dangers and bad encounters...
But this time, this is an old acquaintance which stands in Sarah and Shereen's path...

Including:
-Capture scene
-Short caning scene
-Stripping scene
-Double sex scene, including forced oral scene
-Long whipping scene
-Belly punching scene

Number of pages: 1638
Quality: HQ
Format: PDF
Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files

You can find it here:
Please, rate it if you liked this chapter, and the whole series! It's always helpful to me!

Visit my Renderotica Store, and look at my first comics!

My discord server:

Attachments

• 70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_p800.jpg
    70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_p800.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_064.jpg
    70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_064.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_231.jpg
    70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_231.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_519.jpg
    70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_519.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_828.jpg
    70926_SkatingJesus_AC21_828.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 203
At last! I will download this but a bit disappointed no crux scenes as you create them so realistically.

Yes, I will do crux scenes again, of course, but I can't do one for every chapter. I don't think I will do one for AC22, but you can be sure I do one for AC23!
The new chapter is sensational. Sensational. The whole story is bathed in sunset colours. Beautiful! I've never seen a color palette aplied so masterfully! And the storytelling... you never know what's coming. Outstanding!
I'm very happy that you have enjoyed it. This chapter had been so hard to make, for the reasons I have explained earlier, and I always wonder if readers will enjoy it or not.
Glad it still please you all, then!

Oh, by the way, I have started things for AC22 for a while, so you won't have to wait a full year for next episode! Way less than that, I hope! :D

Yes, I will do crux scenes again, of course, but I can't do one for every chapter. I don't think I will do one for AC22, but you can be sure I do one for AC23!

I'm very happy that you have enjoyed it. This chapter had been so hard to make, for the reasons I have explained earlier, and I always wonder if readers will enjoy it or not.
Glad it still please you all, then!

Oh, by the way, I have started things for AC22 for a while, so you won't have to wait a full year for next episode! Way less than that, I hope! :D
but your reality with the release of the comic is a year, or a year and a half at the most... but I have anime to watch and games to play, so I'm happy to wait, and damn I want to know how ashley will end, thanks Sj.

So the story is slowly going to an end. In hands of readers are 21 parts, several remaining to do. If I remember correctly, AC 20 was in april 2023 so more than year. But with the problems which you had its understandable. We waiting for more Kalorah or maybe some another "old" characters :)

So the story is slowly going to an end. In hands of readers are 21 parts, several remaining to do. If I remember correctly, AC 20 was in april 2023 so more than year. But with the problems which you had its understandable. We waiting for more Kalorah or maybe some another "old" characters :)
Kalorah is part of AC22 plot! ;)

Kalorah is part of AC22 plot! ;)
that bitch deserves her own cross, but she's mama sherinameth, and people can change...however, kalorah didn't mind murdering slave girls and torturing sarah for her own ends, so the verdict is GUILTY!

I don't know how Sj will play it, but I definitely want to see the loser queens suffer on the cross... together with sarah and ashley??

Great chapter! Maybe the best ever! And what an outstanding performance of Sarah and Sherinameth.

Thus, even though I like SJ's crux scenes very much, I actually hope that this is not the the fate of my two favorite heroines. They both have been so brave, they really deserve to win in the end.

that bitch deserves her own cross, but she's mama sherinameth, and people can change...however, kalorah didn't mind murdering slave girls and torturing sarah for her own ends, so the verdict is GUILTY!

I don't know how Sj will play it, but I definitely want to see the loser queens suffer on the cross... together with sarah and ashley??
Absolutely. They all have to kick the bucket...especially those goody two-shoes of Sarah and Ashley. They are insufferable. And I want to see them go in the worst way possible...otherwise, what's the point? :devil-flip:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom