Skin and a bit of rope.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another gaming character, G.I. Joe's Agent Scarlett

IMG_9930.jpeg

but apart from these topical drawings I can find no other reference to a "Safari Girl,"

IMG_9937.jpegIMG_9939.jpeg

not that I actually care.:babeando::rolleyes:

Random pics, two featuring the Joker and Wonder Woman, an outtake from the movie Gladiator, Emma Frost blowing Wolverine and yet another Disney Princess unspeakably degraded.:babeando:

The Joker forcibly rule 34ing the bejeezus out of WW is of course my favorite.:rolleyes:

IMG_0013.jpegIMG_0012.jpegIMG_0011.jpegIMG_0014.jpegIMG_0015.jpeg

Last edited:
Perhaps intimidated by his size, a new slave instinctively resists her new master's first use of her mouth. However innocent it was, he will of course have to punish her for this impudence - but first, he will have his pleasure, and she will have her first taste of him.

BJ-Coercion-Resist-Color.gif

Perhaps intimidated by his size, a new slave instinctively resists her new master's first use of her mouth. However innocent it was, he will of course have to punish her for this impudence - but first, he will have his pleasure, and she will have her first taste of him.

BJ-Coercion-Resist-Color.gif
Pity. Not all slavegirls are intimidated by sheer size. :rolleyes:

IMG_0094.gif

Last edited:
Indeed she does not. This 21st century naked slave has been broken for some time now, up to and including obediently swallowing her master's seed. :babeando:

View attachment 1460057View attachment 1460058View attachment 1460060

That was quite well done, loved the movement & body language - her pitiful forced walk into the room, the way she shifts around to keep up with how his grip guides her, and damn, that two handed forced cum right down her throat - love how you can tell she's gagging on him a bit but still taking it like the fully broken and by now well experienced fuck-slave she is.

Great expressions at the end too, that look of her taking a second to recover from the exertion (and degradation), then flashing him a submissive look, praying he's satisfied and she can go back to her cell....

Back
Top Bottom