SLASHERCOMIXXX

Go to CruxDreams.com
Starting n6ext week!!
9f7578a1d81133b95de518ff7fd4dc6b.jpg

My homage to the 1978 movie "The Toolbox Murders" :)

Inscrivez-vous et amusez-vous
https://subscribestar.adult/slashercomixxx

Slasher, Would you like to briefly tell what your current projects are and if you already know what your next ones will be?

Slasher, Would you like to briefly tell what your current projects are and if you already know what your next ones will be?
Sure :) At the moment I'm working on three comics. I've got a subscriber-commissioned story: "No Swimming" which will be completed next Friday (tier THREE). Next week "Somewhere in Texas2" probable will also be completed. (Or the week after that) And then I've got "Lockerroom Massacre" which I'm halfway through. So soon I will be starting on 2 new comics. One big one called "Lost in Cannibal world" and a short one called "Enchanting Forest" (be careful of what kind of flowers you pick in the wild)

Sure :) At the moment I'm working on three comics. I've got a subscriber-commissioned story: "No Swimming" which will be completed next Friday (tier THREE). Next week "Somewhere in Texas2" probable will also be completed. (Or the week after that) And then I've got "Lockerroom Massacre" which I'm halfway through. So soon I will be starting on 2 new comics. One big one called "Lost in Cannibal world" and a short one called "Enchanting Forest" (be careful of what kind of flowers you pick in the wild)
Sounds interesting :)

Back
Top Bottom