Slave Outfit Poll

What level of nudity best shows subjugation

• Fully clothed, but barefoot

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Lowerbody covered, but topless

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Upperbody covered, but bottomless

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • A tunic that is opened in the sides (similar to Kajiras)

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • A long cloth tied loosely from the waist, like a towel

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • A generous piece of cloth tied around the waist, and inbetween the legs, covering hips and buttocks

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • A short piece of cloth tied loosely from the waist, like a towel

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • A skimpy piece of cloth tied around the waist and between the legs and buttocks, like a thong

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • A skimpy loincloth that barely covers the buttocks, and is at risk of revealing the genitalia

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • Completely naked

Votes: 73 58.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Cran

Governor
What clothing restrictions should be placed on slaves.
This can serve as a form of humiliation, sexual objectification, or to give them a lower or subhuman status. This will be the most clothing they are ever allowed to wear, even in everyday, non-sexual situations.
Total nudity is the most extreme case of what is mentioned above, but allowing them some clothing shows that even if they are expected to be dressed, there is still a limit to how much clothing they deserve.
There are three choices, as one might be to limited, but the outcome should still be narrow enough to show a clear preference.
This can apply to slaves, or anyone who is in a role of subjugation, such as prisoners.

Last edited:
In most of my fantasies slaves are animals so they can own anything like clothes nor deserve modesty.

Also, the breasts are where a slave wears a brand which shows its number and a grade, so they must always be bared for its owner or overseers to see. Especially in a quarry or min, they rarely bother to give individual slave a name because they are expire pretty fast and can be easily replaced with fresh ones. So, in such a place, a slave will learn how to thrust its breasts forward the instant an overseer gives it a glance.

And the state and shape of its genital being the single most important element that determines its market value, a slave must make that body part always available for an easy inspection. Bedisdes, it's also a symbol of slavery in that it proves the female species are made to serve the men (in my fantasies). So, they must display this symbol to any superior beings as a gesture of acknowledging their inferiority and willingness to serve.

There's a good reason why they are often called by that body part: a "cunt".

I typically leave clothing of slaves as a matter for masters to excercise their individuality, mandating only an collar to indicate servile status. Most provide simple, cheap and often uncomfortable clothing which nonetheless covers the basic requirements for modesty in their society - however, some provide better or worse stuff.

For me, the general rule is: naked at all times for slaves. Everything should be about reminding them of their place. Remind them that they are things, and things don't wear clothes. The only exceptions would be collars/cuffs & any piercings that took my fancy to insert.

I do like the idea of prisoners being made to wear an ill-fitting "covering" of some sort that partially covers their genitals, but allows people to see their arse, pubes & side-view of their cock & balls (if they have those), providing no real modesty and even less so if an erection occurs. For those prisoners with cunts, I reckon their "covering" should only be about a centimetre wide, almost impossible to really cover their lips. This would be worn for their trial and on their way to the first stage of their punishment, at which point they would have it taken away. I feel like it's mocking them as they desperately seek to cover themselves but fail. Their punishment would always be served completely naked, with the exception of any jewellery, crowns, etc used to mock them or hurt them.

If a slave have to be dressed, xlotjes should be presentable but very uncomfortable for him/her: it means so tight to be almost unbreathable. Dress and presentable collar. For females high and painfull heels and for men even tighter shoes. They need to beg to not walk.

Playing my slavegirl role in RL (indoors in UK), the rule is mini undies (bra and thong), top and micro-shorts or micro-skirt, arms and legs must always be bare. Plus collar and wrist and ankle bonds, for easily constraining me when Master wills. It's not so much about humiliation as accessibility and vulnerability,

In more fantasy scenarios, I like the Gorean 'kamisk' - really a version of the N Indian kameez, a split-sided tunic or long shirt, ultimately related to 'chemise' - a simple legth of fabric with a head-hole, tied with a cord round my waist. And/or a very minimal thong, made prettily ornamental so it draws attention to my girl-parts that it barely hides. Plus lots of bracelets, anklets, nipple ornaments, etc.

I think so much of this depends on context.

A labor slave, who is however supposed to contribute value for a long time?
Might have similar kind of protective clothing against whatever the risks of his/her job are, as a comparable poor free person doing a similar job - although the fabric, color, style will probably reveal the slave status in the respective society.

An everyday household slave-girl ...
who is not supposed to be a constant source of sexual distraction for all male household members free or unfree?
So probably not totally nude all the time. Barefoot and topless might make work ;) ... though in the kitchen, she might want to get long hair out of the way...

A pleasure slave ...
since undressing is also an erotic act, and there's nothing left to do if she's always completely nude ...
she might often have a kind of clothing that highlights as much as it reveals.
Of course at some kind of orgy or feast, where the pleasure-slaves are supposed to be available for any guest randomly grabbing them, mandating full nudity makes sense, as only the first 'user' would get to undress them ...

Of course a lot of visualizations focus on slaves who are getting punished/disciplined, have been freshly captured, or are presented on the market...

My humble contribution to this thread :

Bejewelled loincloths.png Three styles of slave attire.png

Here's part of the text I published originally on DA for the 'bejewelled loincloths' :

There is a lot of hustle and bustle today in king emarukk’s harem at the palace at Koransad, as the girls are getting ready, under the stern supervision of chief eunuch Laspe - at present kept away by other duties - for the annual présentation de mode, focused this year on bejewelled loincloths.

No text for the second picture.

Last edited:
Three styles of slave attire.png
King Faisal will be here shortly to select the official harem dress code for the day. You slavegirls are expected to model your respective attires in the most alluring way possible in the hope that the King will select what you are wearing. One of you will be successful. The other two will be sent to the post to be whipped. Needless to say, failure to please in this King’s harem has its unfortunate consequences. Do your best girls!

I like my slaves to be completely naked 99% of the time. Sometimes they will be permitted to wear sexy heels when the mood takes me

Bejewelled loincloths.png
There is a lot of hustle and bustle today in king emarukk’s harem at the palace at Koransad, as the girls are getting ready, under the stern supervision of chief eunuch Laspe - at present kept away by other duties - for the annual présentation de mode, focused this year on bejewelled loincloths.
Taylor Swift is believed to be enjoying life at King Emarukk's court, as this very charming harem scene appears to indicate. Beautiful work, Kam! :)

Last edited:
Kam, I love your manips, and this picture is one of my favorites. I love the theme of half naked slave girls in day to day life, who aren't necessarily serving a sexual role, but are still required to be naked as a sign of their enslavement.

If these slaves' clothing reflect their status, which one is the most important?
The one on the right, although still a slave as shown by her collar, is given the most clothes to wear. What she wears is still mildly provocative and revealing to show off her beauty, but still affords her some identity outside of being a naked body. Despite being a slave, she may still be close to the master, and is placed above the other slaves, possibly having charge over the other two pictured here. But she is still kept in her place as a slave, by the collar she wears. The slave on the left is required to cover herself, but to only adhere to the most basic level of decency. She is the among the lowest of slaves, only serving menial roles throughout the palace, and does not directly serves the master. She must not be allowed excessive clothing, as she maintains a subhuman status, and her own sense of shame is not important. The slave in the middle represents a standard serving girl, who is allowed to wear a somewhat more sophisticated piece of clothing than the girl on the left, as she is in the public eye, and her appearance is more important. Also, what she wears shows that her role gives her some privilege over the lower slaves, but still predominantly remains a naked body on display.
Maybe the level of nudity shows the master's preference for each of the girls. The slave on the left serves the master most closely, so she is the most sexualized, while the slave on the right is the least important, and is the least sexualized.

Last edited:
Kam, I love your manips, and this picture is one of my favorites. I love the theme of half naked slave girls in day to day life, who aren't necessarily serving a sexual role, but are still required to be naked as a sign of their enslavement.

If these slaves' clothing reflect their status, which one is the most important?
The one on the right, although still a slave as shown by her collar, is given the most clothes to wear. What she wears is still mildly provocative and revealing to show off her beauty, but still affords her some identity outside of being a naked body. Despite being a slave, she may still be close to the master, and is placed above the other slaves, possibly having charge over the other two pictured here. But she is still kept in her place as a slave, by the collar she wears. The slave on the left is required to cover herself, but to only adhere to the most basic level of decency. She is the among the lowest of slaves, only serving menial roles throughout the palace, and does not directly serves the master. She must not be allowed excessive clothing, as she maintains a subhuman status, and her own sense of shame is not important. The slave in the middle represents a standard serving girl, who is allowed to wear a somewhat more sophisticated piece of clothing than the girl on the left, as she is in the public eye, and her appearance is more important. Also, what she wears shows that her role gives her some privilege over the lower slaves, but still predominantly remains a naked body on display.
Maybe the level of nudity shows the master's preference for each of the girls. The slave on the left serves the master most closely, so she is the most sexualized, while the slave on the right is the least important, and is the least sexualized.
Thanks for your appreciation and comment :)
This is what I wrote about the picture in answer to a viewer's remark :

Whether slavegirls go naked or not depends on their owner and master's decision of course. Some prefer not to keep their slaves nude at all times, knowing they can order them to strip when they wish. Of course the girls are nude when attending the mistress' bath. Having a girl strip in front of her master or mistress can also be used as a minor punishment - or the prelude to a more severe one. It can also be a way of pleasing a guest, etc.

In this particular case the mistress has chosen the girl on the right as her maids' overseer : this slave has been in the house for a few years and knows all there is to know on how to run it efficiently. She overlooks all the slavegirls serving the mistress, trains the new and younger ones, and gives each her tasks for the day. It is also part of her duties to punish them when necessary, except in cases when a severe punishment is required. As a privilege, and to mark her authority on the other slaves, she is allowed to wear a short tunic that covers her breasts but leaves her arms and legs bare. She may also arrange her hair in a more elaborate manner than the other slave girls. She wears the same collar as the other slaves.
The girl in the middle is one of the house's many servants. She is wearing the standard slave dress for that house : a loincloth wrapped and tied around the waist, always to be worn low on the belly.
The third girl is younger and was bought and brought to the house a few days before. She has not been branded yet, contrary to the girl on her left. One thing she still has to learn is to keep her eyes down while waiting for the mistress. Until she has been trained as a useful, obedient and efficient slavegirl, she will only be allowed to wear a skimpy piece of cloth held by a string to cover her sex.

In fact, I didn't seen in your propositions what I do wear when I come into our barn for a BDSM'session ...
I do come wearing my red cape ...

Messa'cape bdsm.jpg

... and allowed to have a mini loincloth : I like generally this japanese loincloth called "fundoshi" that Judith can put out ( or not ), following her wish ...

loincloth.jpg ...
Well, anyway, I think that it is a question of tastes ; for us, we chose together ( Judith and I )what I do wear but for her, she has totally the free will concerning how she'll be dressed ...
It's OK because she's my Mistress from the moment that I enter the barn ...

PaskellShibari11_01_1.jpg

Thanks for your appreciation and comment :)
This is what I wrote about the picture in answer to a viewer's remark :

Whether slavegirls go naked or not depends on their owner and master's decision of course. Some prefer not to keep their slaves nude at all times, knowing they can order them to strip when they wish. Of course the girls are nude when attending the mistress' bath. Having a girl strip in front of her master or mistress can also be used as a minor punishment - or the prelude to a more severe one. It can also be a way of pleasing a guest, etc.

In this particular case the mistress has chosen the girl on the right as her maids' overseer : this slave has been in the house for a few years and knows all there is to know on how to run it efficiently. She overlooks all the slavegirls serving the mistress, trains the new and younger ones, and gives each her tasks for the day. It is also part of her duties to punish them when necessary, except in cases when a severe punishment is required. As a privilege, and to mark her authority on the other slaves, she is allowed to wear a short tunic that covers her breasts but leaves her arms and legs bare. She may also arrange her hair in a more elaborate manner than the other slave girls. She wears the same collar as the other slaves.
The girl in the middle is one of the house's many servants. She is wearing the standard slave dress for that house : a loincloth wrapped and tied around the waist, always to be worn low on the belly.
The third girl is younger and was bought and brought to the house a few days before. She has not been branded yet, contrary to the girl on her left. One thing she still has to learn is to keep her eyes down while waiting for the mistress. Until she has been trained as a useful, obedient and efficient slavegirl, she will only be allowed to wear a skimpy piece of cloth held by a string to cover her sex.
I love that clothing when clothing is considered a privilege
In fact, I didn't seen in your propositions what I do wear when I come into our barn for a BDSM'session ...
I do come wearing my red cape ...

View attachment 928067

... and allowed to have a mini loincloth : I like generally this japanese loincloth called "fundoshi" that Judith can put out ( or not ), following her wish ...

View attachment 928068 ...
Well, anyway, I think that it is a question of tastes ; for us, we chose together ( Judith and I )what I do wear but for her, she has totally the free will concerning how she'll be dressed ...
It's OK because she's my Mistress from the moment that I enter the barn ...

The fundoshi is also one of my favorites.
Sorry that my propositions didn't include your choice.

In my trifling opinion the female slaves should be fully clothed, like all the ordinary women here at my hometown (as shown in my example). Espacially in the cold seasons. Who is helped with a bladder inflammation ?

Attachments

• Jupiterra_-_Strength_-_Photo_50_www.erohd.net.jpg
    Jupiterra_-_Strength_-_Photo_50_www.erohd.net.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Jupiterra_-_Strength_-_Photo_51_www.erohd.net.jpg
    Jupiterra_-_Strength_-_Photo_51_www.erohd.net.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 173
Back
Top Bottom