Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
It cannot be said that slave girls are forced to be naked. For slaves, nudity is an indicator of their social status, they do not feel embarrassed when they are touched at auctions, even when their breasts and their private parts are touched. They know they are naked commodities and they accept it.

It cannot be said that slave girls are forced to be naked. For slaves, nudity is an indicator of their social status, they do not feel embarrassed when they are touched at auctions, even when their breasts and their private parts are touched. They know they are naked commodities and they accept it.
Possibly, but I just love the idea that they are humiliated and consumed with shame :D

Properly trained slaves no longer have any sense of shame. For most of them, this is their uniform.
0_45.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

278_1000.jpg
Blue State girls pose for the NailusMartyrs.com summer online bride sale, offering this year a “two for the price of one/buy one get one free” promotion. Supply is limited. Customers encouraged to get their orders in early. And, as always, free returns.

I'm all for it. I want to be a death-sacrifice slave myself. Unfortunately, there is no such punishment in my country

Back
Top Bottom