Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
I volunteer to cane these young asses, I mean lasses, for not wearing proper safety gear.
That's correct, #1 should at least wear protective gloves, #2 is missing safety glasses and gloves, #3 is not strapped to the seat and #4 has safety glasses on, but you can't wear your hair loose when working on a drill, so either put on a hairnet or take off your hair. Because of the lack of protective vests, the tits could be painted the right color. So you could start right away @kendelo.

That's correct, #1 should at least wear protective gloves, #2 is missing safety glasses and gloves, #3 is not strapped to the seat and #4 has safety glasses on, but you can't wear your hair loose when working on a drill, so either put on a hairnet or take off your hair. Because of the lack of protective vests, the tits could be painted the right color. So you could start right away @kendelo.
I agree here. Slaves may not be allowed to wear any clothes, but they should, if necessary, be provided with protective equipment by their owner during such work.

For slaves, serving as galley rowers is, next to working in mines or quarries, one of the worst jobs. They row from sunrise to sunset or from dusk to dawn without a minute's break (whichever is longer), naked, chained to the deck, receiving lashes for rowing too slowly, for even a slight break in rowing, or for attempted rebellion. They receive only one meal a day before paddling (sometimes two if the overseer praises them). When their day of service ends, only then can they, unfastened from the oars, take care of their needs, rest and sleep before the next day of rowing. They become miserable quite quickly, their naked bodies are covered with fresh and old scars from the whip, the sea water splashes them more than once, and the sea air either chills their naked bodies or bakes them mercifully, and the shackles they wear on their limbs and necks cut them until they bleed. . The lucky ones are those who row below decks, where conditions are better. Only when the ship reaches port can they afford extra rest. They are almost never liberated, rowed on galleys to the sound of drums, and when they are too weak, they are either thrown overboard or, upon reaching port, sold to slaughterhouses as animal food.

Deforestation? But what are the ecologists doing? :eek:
You are captured, stripped, and given an electric shock collar that activates when you try to escape. Then they are forced to help the other slave workers. The older slave workers are of course given the right to physically punish the newcomers.

0_315.jpg The company boss requires his personal assistant to wear the required clothing before entering his office

651_1000.jpg Juana is supposed to ensure higher sales in the store.

Mine slave. By Jdoe1971
The slave girl Courtney is 18 years and 3 weeks old, she has been a slave girl for a week and was sold to a mine, where she has to push coal wagons and break rocks for the rest of her life. Although such female slaves are usually shaved bald, naked, and wear shackles at the wrists, ankles, and necks connected by a chain before being sent to the quarry, Courtney, because she exceeds production standards, has the privilege of wearing her hair on her head. She is sad about her fate (nudity, shackles and working until her death in a quarry), but she knows she has to accept it. There are overseers with whips nearby who punish people who work too slowly or try to disobey. Courtney is a conscientious female slave, she knows that she will spend the rest of her life in the mine.

At the end of their shift, the mine slaves were lined up and their output was read out by their overseers. Each of the naked slave girls trembled awaiting their results. If any were short of their quota, they would be punished. The types of discipline varied but whatever their masters chose, it would be painful and humiliating. Some hated being strung up by their wrists from an overhead beam, their bare feet dangling in air, and swinging to and from as the whips assaulted their naked bodies. Other feared the wooden pony, their tender pussy lips splayed apart by the apex of the torture devise with heavy weights chained around their ankles. Those with ample boobs despaired of having lead balls clamped on their nipples and they hung up with their feet and arms tied to the overhead timbers, their nipples pulled down by the lead balls.

Sylvia was sweating profusely when her number was called out. Mine slaves were given numbers and were called by that instead of their names. “1325, you’re under quota. Guards! Ready your whips.”
By Lasstempiremaster.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 455
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 442
At the end of their shift, the mine slaves were lined up and their output was read out by their overseers. Each of the naked slave girls trembled awaiting their results. If any were short of their quota, they would be punished. The types of discipline varied but whatever their masters chose, it would be painful and humiliating. Some hated being strung up by their wrists from an overhead beam, their bare feet dangling in air, and swinging to and from as the whips assaulted their naked bodies. Other feared the wooden pony, their tender pussy lips splayed apart by the apex of the torture devise with heavy weights chained around their ankles. Those with ample boobs despaired of having lead balls clamped on their nipples and they hung up with their feet and arms tied to the overhead timbers, their nipples pulled down by the lead balls.

Sylvia was sweating profusely when her number was called out. Mine slaves were given numbers and were called by that instead of their names. “1325, you’re under quota. Guards! Ready your whips.”
By Lasstempiremaster.
This will be the third whipping for this unfortunate female slave in this month. This disobedient female slave will again receive 39 blows on her back and buttocks. And when she gets better, she will again pick at walls and push coal wagons. Together with almost 2,000 other female slaves in this place, and so on until death.

Back
Top Bottom