Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my latest drawings (as oll1e)
There’s valuable ore in those rocks. Once the capacious bin has been filled, a team of naked slave girls will be attached to it by their chains Their task is to pull it to the grinding section of the mine. Slave girls there will drop the heavy stones into a large hopper which feeds the grinding wheel. Four well=lashed female prisoners are chained to each of the four ponderous spokes of the grinding wheel. As the ore-laden stones begin to fall into the grinding mechanism, the burly slave driver whips the naked bodies of the women chained to the spokes to start the process of extracting the ore. With their muscles straining, streams of sweat rolling down over their backs, boobs and asses, the women on the spokes begin to turn the grinding wheel. The grinding bay echoes with the sounds of grunting and gasping. Occasionally the whip whistles and a slave girl screams in pain.

Meanwhile, back where the whole process began, a new bin is dragged forward for the slave girl to fill with stones from the mine. She has a quota to fill, which if she doesn’t meet will result in her being strung up from one of the mine’s overhead beams by her wrists, her bare feet dangling in air, and lashed by the guard. She has already felt the cut of the whip and she desperately tries to fill the empty bin as quickly as she can. The guard smiles as she watched her work, her heavy breasts bouncing and her welt-striped ass wobbling.

Back
Top Bottom