Solve The Riddle - Win Artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, fellow crucifixers. I thought we could do something fun. Wanna win unique artwork from my hands? Solve a riddle of my creation, win a free commission. Check my avatar to get an idea of the work I do. I'll commit to something fairly simple, but poses are open to different levels of complexity. From clothed to nude, male or female, all is fine. Model drawn will be 18 or older. Gore and blood is ok. Line work only, no color, but basic details are on the table. Message me for further details. I’ll give people 2 weeks from today to land a guess before I close the contest. First person to get the answer correct will be the winner. Answers can be either DM’d or posted here. So here's the riddle:

Horses try to run from it but never can, while the moment takes a cue from one.
Some feel it on their bones, and rabbles are roused into action.
What is it?

Good luck.

Spontaneous moments come from one,
Proud horses from this in vain do run,
Unrest in crowds to stir it’s known,
Remorselessly it grows on bone.

-Sméagol

(Since I failed to come up with the answer, I had a bash at sméagolising the question. And if sméagolising is a made up word.. just remember that all words are made up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spontaneous moments come from one,
Proud horses from this in vain do run,
Unrest in crowds to stir it’s known,
Remorselessly it grows on bone.

-Sméagol

(Since I failed to come up with the answer, I had a bash at sméagolising the question. And if sméagolising is a made up word.. just remember that all words are made up)
That's an incredible reinterpretation. I should take note.

Back
Top Bottom