Stakes

Go to CruxDreams.com
Goblin's food.
Some artist impress me a lot by very good artwork. But only few of them impress me more and more and more by trying new things. And Yuki is one of them.
that bunch of picture is just masterpiece. the title is ゴブリンの食材 (it's japanese and the translation is "Goblin's food"). Perhaps because the pig and the fruit.
But look at the sky! Fabulous! Look at the monster! So ugly! And the background (with the pig and the fruit) And the so beautiful nude girl tied on stake and waiting for goblin's food (or whatever)
I'm almost in paradise with that (but don't get me wrong, paradise can wait a little bit longer as long as it will be such artwork to make me alive).
It's only rope and stake but I like it. Enjoy it and have good time! :) ;)
001 YUKI nourriture Gobeline ゴブリンの食材 p0 [(H58)].jpg002 YUKI nourriture Gobeline ゴブリンの食材 p1 [(H58)].jpg003 YUKI nourriture Gobeline ゴブリンの食材 p2 [(H58)].jpg004 YUKI nourriture Gobeline ゴブリンの食材  p3 [(H58)].jpg005 YUKI nourriture Gobeline ゴブリンの食材 p6 [(H58)].jpg

If Stakes are a little like crux in its simplest form then (after thinking a lot) Crux is a little bit like stake in its complex form. It's mathematic, Is'nt it?
In fact, I really don't know where to post this crux pictures from someone so I post it here. And the someone made different try but now, he doesn't know the better picture to continued to work on it so he stopped it.
the background is from Yuki (my previous post), the body women and the cross from stkatingJesus, the head from Geppetto3D (dont laugh, it's was Rissa at the beginning, but soon it's was just a nightmare), the wolfs from a random wolf picture and the stones or peebles or rocks below the cross are my own work! (yes!)

Have a good time (and if you have a idea about the better one, tell me) :) :)

01 0016aS CRUX WORK in progress light contraste [(H58)].jpg02 0017S  CRUX WORK in progress brune recad [(H58)].jpg03 0017bS CRUX WORK in progress blonde recad [(H58)].jpg

If Stakes are a little like crux in its simplest form then (after thinking a lot) Crux is a little bit like stake in its complex form. It's mathematic, Is'nt it?
In fact, I really don't know where to post this crux pictures from someone so I post it here. And the someone made different try but now, he doesn't know the better picture to continued to work on it so he stopped it.
the background is from Yuki (my previous post), the body women and the cross from stkatingJesus, the head from Geppetto3D (dont laugh, it's was Rissa at the beginning, but soon it's was just a nightmare), the wolfs from a random wolf picture and the stones or peebles or rocks below the cross are my own work! (yes!)

Have a good time (and if you have a idea about the better one, tell me) :) :)

View attachment 1230918View attachment 1230919View attachment 1230920
It think I prefer the 1st image, I like the red on the dead tree and her hair

001 UNKNOW (I sorry about it) My computer is saying me I download it in january 2018. But I dont have any other info (except img-1471282556). Never mind it's girls tied on stake. Old but good one! :)
002 EHLIAS OR PHLEBAS @phlebas. It's signed but I have old eyes. EHLIAS (or perhaps PHLEBAS who knows) or something. Never mind it's a girl tied hand up on something you can call "stake" (sorry if I am wrong, my english is average) :p
003 IVANART @Ivanart from "witch burning". I like nude woman burning. My very first erotic feeling when I was seven year old (I remenber it seeing a Joan of Arc movie on a white and black TV) ;)
004 TRYTEN. With some interesting text who remind me TOLSTOI or FAULKNER, or whatever
Well, I dont have the time to take a dictionary to translate "porking" (I have a whole french-english dictionnary collection about twenty or more)
For instance google doesn't help me saying me: pork belly and pulled pork and pork tenderloin. LOL. :p
005. BOBBYFISHER272 A picture from a well-know chess player world champion (but I dont think it is really the same person). I like the background. And the girl is tied on stake (I'm pretty sure of it). :)

It's all for today folks! Have a good time. It's only naked girl and rope but I like it, like it, yes I do!
001 img-1471282556 [(H58)].jpg002 signed by EHLIAS or something. 5a25b253d116f [(H58)].jpg003 Ivanart tied on stake 030 [(H58)].jpg049 59285917442d4 [(H58)].jpgBobbyFosher272 9e22ecc4cd97 [(H58)].jpg

001 UNKNOW (I sorry about it) My computer is saying me I download it in january 2018. But I dont have any other info (except img-1471282556). Never mind it's girls tied on stake. Old but good one! :)
002 EHLIAS OR PHLEBAS @phlebas. It's signed but I have old eyes. EHLIAS (or perhaps PHLEBAS who knows) or something. Never mind it's a girl tied hand up on something you can call "stake" (sorry if I am wrong, my english is average) :p
003 IVANART @Ivanart from "witch burning". I like nude woman burning. My very first erotic feeling when I was seven year old (I remenber it seeing a Joan of Arc movie on a white and black TV) ;)
004 TRYTEN. With some interesting text who remind me TOLSTOI or FAULKNER, or whatever
Well, I dont have the time to take a dictionary to translate "porking" (I have a whole french-english dictionnary collection about twenty or more)
For instance google doesn't help me saying me: pork belly and pulled pork and pork tenderloin. LOL. :p
005. BOBBYFISHER272 A picture from a well-know chess player world champion (but I dont think it is really the same person). I like the background. And the girl is tied on stake (I'm pretty sure of it). :)

It's all for today folks! Have a good time. It's only naked girl and rope but I like it, like it, yes I do!
View attachment 1231985View attachment 1231986View attachment 1231987View attachment 1231988View attachment 1231989

#2 nope, not me :)

while I'm here, some stakes/trees for you

stake bdsmlr-241351-3QWJ5yx1nX.jpgthe_castle_by_gta345_df2umi7.jpge02603pil_by_thorherdal_dd83i5f.jpgstake treeth.jpgstake serenata_sacrifice_2_by_nobunobunobunobu_d7viial.jpgstake D5ACFC1.jpgstake at_the_stake_by_nathanomir_dbhormy.pngunwilling_by_pwrof3d_d93jlpl.jpgstake tied 836_1000.jpg

Thanks to Migoz2 for the Ehliasys name.
For me THE STAKE is a vertical thing with a woman tied on it with hands tied in the back behind. Periode.
But perhaps I wrong. My english is average, so I give my own definition to the words I don't really understand...
For me a stake could be a tree or the mast of a ship or the gallows of someone condemned to be shot or even a bus stop (if a woman is tied on it. If not, it's only a bus stop!).
That how I explain the whole thing.
But the world is crazy, when I ask for "nude woman on stake", Google give me horizontale woman tied on bed or with hand up tied to something (but without rope around the body). Or even some impalment thing. Are you kidding me? Never mind, here some girls on what I am calling myself a stake. And sorry if it's not!
Have good time and enjoy it.

Authors are
001 The brilliant DTP3040.
002 The marvellous TINIAKK
003 Unknow photography with a beautiful woman with big left tit and extatic face.
004 somebody trying to copying the photography
005 the great and magnificent MADBOB

It's only rope and rope, but I like it, like it, yes I do. :) :)

001 Gor stranport 086 DTP3040 [(H58)].jpg002 iray_bus_stop_by_tiniakk fullview [(H58)].jpg003 tied outdoor-tortures-21205 [(H58)].jpg004 029 eee2 DETAIL NEW tied girl Color re Crux work in progress S [(H58)].jpg005 MadBob p0 [(H58)].jpg

My work in progress. Time to finish it because it's becoming messy. Perhaps a little bit too much ambitious for someone who does not yet master his tools.
But it's fun for me, so it will be (perhaps) fun for you.
And I think I am legitimate to post it here because THERE IS A WOMAN ON STAKE (the complex form who is also called crux) and a ANOTHER WOMAN ON STAKE (the simplest form, called sometime a tree).

Thanks to
SKatingJesus for the cruxified woman body
DrGeppetto3D for the woman crucified head (becoming ugly with me)
Yaroslava Mahuchikh hight jump champion woman from Ukraine for the nudist beach woman (sorry about that)
WhiteHaven for the wide open legs woman
a B&W 1920 photography for the nude dancer trying to imitate a cruxified woman
Another unknow woman and photographer for the woman tied on tree (with a big left tits)
Somes wolfs and one vulture
And everyone who read it... REMEMBER, it's just work in progress, I'm just trying..
Have a good day and a lot of fun... it's juste crux and stake, but I like it , like it, yes I do. :);):):p

032 A recadre Crux work in progress bordure resized pgn to jpg.jpg

I am always doing some scientific research about the "on stake" thing. Everybody knows it's something to tie naked women.
But the world is crazy, someone (or something or wathever) saying to me is a thing to help plant to grow.
Are you kidding me? Well, depend what you mean by "helping plant to grow". :p
In french you could said "beautiful plant" talking about woman. :) (but it's not my kind of talking).;)
Anyway, here is some "on stake" things. Different kind of stake. All pictures by the extraordinary and fantastic ODASTEIN.
001 The x forme (not to be mistaken with crux).
002 The double I forme. (with man trying to rescue and a cat)
003 The "in front mast form" (bow, prow or nose)
004 and 005 the Y upside down form.
You can help me to have more knowlege about stake by learning me others forms I can include and by saying me witch one are if it's really on usual english langage as a "on stake" thing. And what others "on stake" thing I am missing. (the crux thing is a complex form, I know that, it is not the subject, but I am talking about the simplest form from it.
HAVE A good time! :):)

001 ODASTEIN NS 0038 - War captive 2 corrigee GIMP [(H58)].jpg002 ODASTEIN TS 0013 - Vagrant version finale corrigee GIMP fini [(H58)].jpg003 ODASTEIN bdsmlr-10057685-Cxr7UpfHQD [(H58)].jpg004 ODASTEIN TS 0024 - Serena the thieving servant signe [(H58)].jpg005 ODASTEIN RP 0241d - Cauri 3 slaves must suffer [(H58)].png

Well, bats really. I suppose this thread is more for non or pre burning stakes :)

mermaid_tickle__commission___by_ticklingshinigami_de21rh6.jpg
Anybody who even thinks about uploading 7 000 pics of mermaids and tritons having sex can count on being abducted by a CF hit squad and taken to a place where you will be strapped to a pain amplifier and fed intravenously for the rest of your life.
That's one down, 6,999 to go

Trees?
the_mouth_tree_by_pinupmeister_by_zabhela111_ddao7ru.jpg

Impressive, err, view
stake 9a7851ea215c067f61d559d09b4809a5.jpeg

Moveable stake
stake lara___price_of_pride_3_by_clickchix_dd98t50.jpg

Naturally formed. Stakes that is, I'm talking about the trees, not the girls!
stake almost time.jpg

Psst … they weren’t serious when they said they were putting us out here to be ravaged by the Arkansas Razorbacks, were they? I don’t relish being a meal for a wild hog!

What? I thought that was the name of the local football team?

Same difference.

Back
Top Bottom