Stories from Arcturus

Go to CruxDreams.com

Arcturus

Assistant executioner

THE GIRL IN THE CELL​

I walked into the cell and looked her over.

She lay on her bunk, on her back. Her wrists were handcuffed together and fastened to a ring at the back of the steel collar around her neck. Her ankles were cuffed together as well.

She looked at me with fear and tears in her eyes.

She had been severely whipped, and blood still oozed from the many lacerations the whip had made across her belly and her breasts. Her breasts were covered with slick, shiny blood.

As I bent over and examined her more closely, I saw that besides the lacerations caused by the whip, her breasts showed dozens of small cuts, probably made with the point of an X-Acto knife from the look of them. Her nipples had been cut off, and the wounds had been burned to stop the bleeding.

She whimpered and begged me, “Please don’t hurt me anymore. I’ve been hurt so much already. I’ve already told them everything I knew.” I love it when a girl begs and whimpers, It turns me on.

I knew that she was right. She had told her interrogators everything they wanted to know. Following my orders, they had then left her for me.

Listening to her pleas, I felt my cock get hard and strain against my pants. I undressed, then abruptly rolled her off the bunk onto the concrete floor, which she hit with a thud. I put the bag I had brought with me on the floor next to her.

She lay on her belly, and I saw that her back had also been severely lacerated by the whip, but her buttocks were untouched. That made me happy, as they were quite beautiful. This girl had a perfect ass. I ran my hands over it and admired it.

I took a small bottle of lotion from my bag and smeared it over my cock.

The girl continued to whimper and sob, begging me not to hurt her, assuring me that she had nothing more she could tell me.

I spread her ass cheeks and looked at her perfect little asshole. As I pushed my cock slowly into it, I told her, “I know you’ve already told all you know. I’m not here to ask you any questions. … I’m here to kill you.”

Moving my cock in and out a little faster, I pressed down with my weight, grinding her wounded breasts against the rough concrete of the floor. I pounded her ass with my cock, as she began to scream.

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out two ice picks. As I fucked her ass, I paused only briefly to carefully place the points of the picks against the skin of her lower back, directly over her kidneys.

Her screams excited me. I pressed the picks into her slowly, piercing deeply into her body. I have been told that stabs to the kidneys are the most painful of all. I could believe it, as she screamed herself hoarse. She bucked and convulsed beneath me. I fucked her hard. I gripped the handles of the two picks and moved them violently within her body, twisting and turning them. She writhed and shook. That felt great to my cock, as did the involuntary contractions of her anal muscles in reaction to her pain.

She stopped screaming after a while and only moaned, wheezed, and sputtered. I came to a very satisfying orgasm, filling her ass with my cum.

I rolled her onto her back. She stared at me through dull eyes. I smacked her mutilated breasts a few times, then pulled a bayonet from my bag.

I pressed the knife against her blood-covered belly, between the stripes left by the whip, and pushed it in slowly. Turning it inside her guts produced more convulsions. I sat astride her hips, holding her down, as I stabbed her again. I continued to stab her belly, twisting the knife each time, until her convulsions finally quieted down. Blood ran from her nose and mouth.

I pulled her head back by the hair. I stared into her dull eyes as I pressed the point, this time, under her chin. I pushed strongly upward, penetrating through her chin, into her mouth, piercing her tongue and the roof of her mouth. The blade of that bayonet is long and sharp. It penetrated her sinuses and further, all the way to her brain.

She died, drowning, choking on her own blood.

I got up and washed off at the sink in the cell. Dressing, I went out to check the schedule on the wall. I was pleased to see that I had an interrogation scheduled after lunch, with time for a little rest before then.

The Hillside Stranglers, two cousins, enjoyed raping and torturing their victims as a team. One would rape her while the other tortured her, then they'd switch places.

They experimented with different tortures. I recall reading that one thing they liked to do was to inject household cleansers into the breasts of the victim while she was being fucked. I can imagine the pain that the caustic liquids must have caused, and the way the girl reacted to that—to the delight of the one fucking her.

Now here's a question: Did they inject these substances deep into the breast or just under the skin? Does anyone know?

THE GIRL IN THE CELL​

I walked into the cell and looked her over.

She lay on her bunk, on her back. Her wrists were handcuffed together and fastened to a ring at the back of the steel collar around her neck. Her ankles were cuffed together as well.

She looked at me with fear and tears in her eyes.

She had been severely whipped, and blood still oozed from the many lacerations the whip had made across her belly and her breasts. Her breasts were covered with slick, shiny blood.

As I bent over and examined her more closely, I saw that besides the lacerations caused by the whip, her breasts showed dozens of small cuts, probably made with the point of an X-Acto knife from the look of them. Her nipples had been cut off, and the wounds had been burned to stop the bleeding.

She whimpered and begged me, “Please don’t hurt me anymore. I’ve been hurt so much already. I’ve already told them everything I knew.” I love it when a girl begs and whimpers, It turns me on.

I knew that she was right. She had told her interrogators everything they wanted to know. Following my orders, they had then left her for me.

Listening to her pleas, I felt my cock get hard and strain against my pants. I undressed, then abruptly rolled her off the bunk onto the concrete floor, which she hit with a thud. I put the bag I had brought with me on the floor next to her.

She lay on her belly, and I saw that her back had also been severely lacerated by the whip, but her buttocks were untouched. That made me happy, as they were quite beautiful. This girl had a perfect ass. I ran my hands over it and admired it.

I took a small bottle of lotion from my bag and smeared it over my cock.

The girl continued to whimper and sob, begging me not to hurt her, assuring me that she had nothing more she could tell me.

I spread her ass cheeks and looked at her perfect little asshole. As I pushed my cock slowly into it, I told her, “I know you’ve already told all you know. I’m not here to ask you any questions. … I’m here to kill you.”

Moving my cock in and out a little faster, I pressed down with my weight, grinding her wounded breasts against the rough concrete of the floor. I pounded her ass with my cock, as she began to scream.

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out two ice picks. As I fucked her ass, I paused only briefly to carefully place the points of the picks against the skin of her lower back, directly over her kidneys.

Her screams excited me. I pressed the picks into her slowly, piercing deeply into her body. I have been told that stabs to the kidneys are the most painful of all. I could believe it, as she screamed herself hoarse. She bucked and convulsed beneath me. I fucked her hard. I gripped the handles of the two picks and moved them violently within her body, twisting and turning them. She writhed and shook. That felt great to my cock, as did the involuntary contractions of her anal muscles in reaction to her pain.

She stopped screaming after a while and only moaned, wheezed, and sputtered. I came to a very satisfying orgasm, filling her ass with my cum.

I rolled her onto her back. She stared at me through dull eyes. I smacked her mutilated breasts a few times, then pulled a bayonet from my bag.

I pressed the knife against her blood-covered belly, between the stripes left by the whip, and pushed it in slowly. Turning it inside her guts produced more convulsions. I sat astride her hips, holding her down, as I stabbed her again. I continued to stab her belly, twisting the knife each time, until her convulsions finally quieted down. Blood ran from her nose and mouth.

I pulled her head back by the hair. I stared into her dull eyes as I pressed the point, this time, under her chin. I pushed strongly upward, penetrating through her chin, into her mouth, piercing her tongue and the roof of her mouth. The blade of that bayonet is long and sharp. It penetrated her sinuses and further, all the way to her brain.

She died, drowning, choking on her own blood.

I got up and washed off at the sink in the cell. Dressing, I went out to check the schedule on the wall. I was pleased to see that I had an interrogation scheduled after lunch, with time for a little rest before then.
great, cruel story!

A NICE WAY TO BEGIN MY DAY

My slave wakes me at the appointed time by gently tickling my cock.

I sit up and relieve my bladder into the slave’s open mouth, then I lie back down on my bed.

Slave goes to the cells and brings in the new girl. She has been properly prepared with enemas and denied any food for 24 hours, so as to avoid any unpleasant accidents. Her cunt has been carefully shaved.

She is spread out, arms and legs wide apart, face downward, on a metal frame fitted with wheels so that it can be easily moved around. This is brought over to me and placed above my bed so that her face is only a few inches above my cock and her cunt is about a foot away from my face. She’s tightly fastened to the frame, so her struggles can consist only of a little squirming around, however violently she tries.

She whimpers, trembles, and sweats, as she is well aware that she is about to have a very painful experience.

I run my fingers up and down the length of her smooth, pale pink, shapely legs. Her shaved cunt is very pretty. Sliding my fingers inside, I am surprised to find that she is still a virgin! I will have to commend the men who acquired this one. They certainly deserve a bonus for that.

Tragically, she will never have the experience of losing her virginity to a lover, as I’m sure she imagined she would. Most girls these days lose their virginity at a much earlier age. Perhaps she comes from a pious family who consider it a sacred obligation to wait until marriage before allowing her to be penetrated by a hard cock. What a shame.

I spend some time playing with her cunt, pinching and stroking her lips and her nicely protruding clit, as my slave tickles my balls and cock. I’m now very excited and ready to begin the torture.

I light the candle that stands in its holder on my bedside table. I bring it close to her inner thigh, so that the flame licks her skin. I hold it there in one spot as she screams. She squirms, trying to get away, but she is bound tightly to the frame and cannot. Her screams rise in pitch as I hold the candle under that one spot on her thigh, inflicting a nasty burn. Slowly, I move the flame along her inner thigh, burning the smooth, sensitive skin. I repeat the procedure on her other thigh, gradually bringing the candle flame closer and closer to her crotch.

She screams and screams. I get more and more excited, as my slave tickles my balls, licking and sucking my cock in front of the girl's face. She has to look at my excited cock inches away as she suffers, feeling nothing herself but the excruciating pain of the burns.

As her mouth is wide open in a scream, my slave grabs her lower jaw, holding her mouth open while inserting a dental device that will prevent her from closing it. Slave adjusts the device so that the girl's jaws are stretched painfully apart.

Now I move the candle flame to her pretty pink cunt lips. Holding it beneath one spot and then another, I inflict many intense burns there.

My slave now pushes the girl’s head down, her open mouth engulfing my cock, pushing downward until the tip of my cock feels the tightness of her throat. I enjoy the feeling as she gags and chokes.

My slave slides an oiled finger into my ass to massage my prostate, giving me wonderfully pleasant sensations as I enjoy the poor girl’s pain.

Now I pinch the hood of her clit tightly, pushing it back, digging my nails in and maintaining my grip despite her squirming. I hold the flame against her clit. As I watch her clit blister, I explosively shoot my cum into her throat.

The girl, now exhausted, is unfastened from the frame and taken back to her cell. As she is brought to a standing position, I notice that her tits are delightfully firm and perky. Tomorrow, they will be the focus of my torture. This girl will provide me with fun for a few more days before she is finally tortured to death.

I rise from my bed to begin my day, picturing in my mind what she will look like writhing atop the impalement pole in front of my dinner table as I and my friends enjoy bringing her life to an unimaginably painful end.

Last edited:
HER LEFT BREAST

I haven't posted anything in quite a while. My job has just kept me very busy. Also, the last thing I did post was deleted by an administrator who said that I had gone a bit too far in certain ways. Looking back at that story, I can understand why; but it was still a disappointment. I'd invested time and energy in that story. Maybe I'll go back to that and do some rewriting to bring it into a more acceptable range.

So, while I have several unfinished stories waiting for me to find the time to finish them, here is a very short piece. It's not really much of a story, just something I was thinking about:

The gang was holding this girl for ransom, and she'd been with us a while. So we figured we'd get a little amusement out of her while we had her. Anyway, if her family had really wanted her back in one piece, they should have paid up a bit quicker.

She stood in the room, facing us, secured to a post with her wrists fastened behind her back and a strap binding her to the post by her throat.

This girl had quite succulent breasts. They seemed to just call out for attention. I gave them some.

I pinched and sucked on her nipples for a while. I bit them. I pinched them hard, using my fingernails. I scratched them hard. The girl squealed and groaned in pain. When they stood out firmly, red and sore, I picked a scalpel off the table.

The girl gasped and sobbed with fear when she saw that sharp blade approaching her tender nipple. The men sitting around the room chuckled, mocking her fear and taunting her.

She tried to twist away, but I gripped her left breast hard, holding it tightly. Drawing the scalpel blade vertically over her nipple, I sliced it, the sharp blade neatly bisecting it. Blood ran down, and I enjoyed licking it up and sucking some out, savoring the salty taste.

One of the other guys came over with a soldering iron, and spent some time burning her poor breast here and there, leaving tiny burn marks all over the previously smooth and unblemished pink skin. we all enjoyed her screams and yelps as she reacted to each burn.

I then gripped her breast tightly again (more painful for her now, with all the burns) and penetrated her flesh with the knife blade at the top center of her breast. The blade is short, so it didn't go in deeply. Then I slowly drew it downward toward the nipple, cutting a more-or-less straight line down the top of her breast, connecting the cut to the slit I had earlier cut through her nipple.

The cut was not deep; but I waited a couple of minutes, allowing her time to appreciate what was happening to her, and then repeated the operation—cutting a bit deeper.

Repeating this again and again, I gradually reached the point when her breast had been completely cut through, bisected by the knife.

By this time, the watching men were extremely turned on. Some already had their cocks out and were stroking themselves as they watched. My cock was also straining against my pants.

She was weakened by the loss of blood, so she was no longer struggling very hard. I detached her from the pole and brought her to a table on which I pushed her down on her back and strapped her in place.

I took off my pants and climbed over her. Putting my cock between the halves of her breast, I enjoyed the hot wetness of her blood-slick flesh. I squeezed her breast around my cock and fucked her, slowly at first, then reaching the point where I was pounding into her as she screamed. When I came, adding my load of jism to the blood, I climbed off to give the next guy his turn to fuck her mutilated breast.

When the last guy had shot his sperm all over her, we washed ourselves off and got dressed. We walked out to dinner, leaving her strapped down to the table, barely conscious, covered with blood and sperm. I hoped she would still be alive when I returned in the morning, since I wanted to see what attention I could give to her remaining breast then.

THE CULT

His editor had assigned him to join this cult so as to write a story about them for a special on cults that the magazine would be featuring.

For a few weeks, the reporter attended classes on their beliefs and philosophy, feigning enthusiasm. They believed in gods who fed off human emotions and physical sensations, particularly both pleasure and pain. Sexual pleasure was a service to those gods, and cult members were encouraged to perform that service as often as possible. The sex was certainly fun, and a nice perk of the assignment. He wondered, with some trepidation, about the pain, though. He learned in the classes that it was considered a duty and an honor to give the gift of one’s pain to the gods.

An event was scheduled in the auditorium, but nobody would tell him exactly what was planned.

He sat down, noting that a woman and five men were on the stage. He recognized all the men as priests of the cult, who had taught the classes. All were naked. A girl with whom he had played a couple of times came in and sat down next to him.

A long, heavy metal table occupied the center of the stage. The woman lay back on that table. Four of the men held her by her wrists and ankles, spreading her legs wide apart. The fifth man, who was the higher ranking priest, stood between the woman’s legs.

Meanwhile, the girl next to the reporter was stripping off her clothes and encouraging him to do the same. Other members of the audience were doing so as well.

The high priest ran his hands gently over the woman’s body, tweaking her nipples and running his fingertips up and down her belly, her thighs, and her pussy lips. She moaned with pleasure.

The girl next to the reporter began running her fingertips over his body then. She tickled his balls, always a favorite of his, and his cock reacted predictably. She kissed his neck and licked his ear. She gently stroked his cock with her fingertips. He became very excited as he caressed her as well.

Meanwhile, the high priest was rubbing the tip of his cock between the pussy lips of the woman on the table. The four other priests held her fast, as the high priest slowly penetrated her with his cock.

As the fucking commenced on stage, the girl next to the reporter gripped his cock harder and began to pump it. He felt her pussy with his fingers. It was soaking wet and she was already moaning.

“Well, this is a nice event,” he thought. He looked around the audience and saw that many other couples, men and women, including some couples of the same sex, were doing the same as he was. There were even some threesomes. It was becoming an orgy in those auditorium seats.

As the fucking on stage became quite energetic, his playmate stood up, moved in front of him, turned around and bent over the back of the seat ahead. She displayed her pussy and ass to him, spreading the cheeks of her ass. As the invitation was obvious, he licked one finger and pushed it into her hot, tight asshole. She groaned loudly at this, which excited him even more. Her pussy juice ran down her thighs in little rivulets.

She gripped his cock, pulling on it, and he took his finger out of her ass as she sat back onto his cock, enveloping him in her hot, soaking wet pussy.

Pleasure so filled his consciousness that he had not been watching what was happening on the stage. When he finally looked again, he saw the high priest stepping back from the woman, cum dripping from his cock and smeared in his pubic hair.

As the girl moved up and down on the reporter’s cock, he saw that the four men were still holding the wrists and ankles of the woman on the table firmly in their grip, stretching her legs apart as far as they could go. Though the fucking had ended, she was still moaning. She was violently shaking, too, and sweat ran off her body.

He turned his attention back to the girl who was fucking him so delightfully. But when he looked at the stage again a few minutes later, he was taken aback to see the high priest holding what appeared to be a cavalry saber in his hand!

A shock swept over the reporter, but he was surprised to find that his sexual excitement was undiminished. If anything, it seemed even greater. The girl’s hands were now between their legs, massaging his balls. He concentrated on the stage now so as not to cum too soon, as his excitement was rising.

To his absolute horror, he saw the high priest slowly and carefully insert the tip of the saber into the sweat-soaked, trembling woman’s pussy. She was obviously trying to squirm and struggle, trying to get away, but the four men held her tightly. The reporter wondered whether she had known beforehand what was going to happen and whether she still desired to serve her gods in this way.

She began to cry, as the blade entered further into her body. He realized that it had gone far enough to pierce her vital organs and do fatal damage. The high priest was twisting it back and forth. The woman struggled as much as she could against her captors’ grip. She screamed.

To the reporter’s surprise, his own sexual excitement was only increased by what he was seeing. He struggled in his mind to understand how witnessing this grotesque murder could turn him on, but he had to admit that it did. All around him, the audience was in a sexual frenzy, as couples cried out in ecstatic pleasure while the woman on stage cried out in agonized pain.

The high priest withdrew the saber, covered and dripping with the woman’s blood. He reinserted it at a different angle, to do even more terrible damage to the poor woman’s insides.

As the saber entered all the way to the hilt, the point of it broke through and emerged from the woman’s belly. Blood spurted. The high priest twisted the saber again, and a bit of her intestine emerged from the wound. As he twisted the saber and moved it back and forth, more of her guts spilled from the wound and slipped down to the side. Loops of intestine reached to the floor, where a pool of blood spread beneath the table.

The reporter could not help himself. Though his mind rebelled against the reactions of his body, he found himself taken over by his own orgasm, thrusting and shooting his cum into the hot, slick vagina that surrounded his cock. The girl on his lap came as well at that moment, her contractions squeezing him as she gasped and cried out in pleasure.

At the same time that the reporter pulled his cock out of the girl’s pussy, the high priest pulled the saber out of the woman on the stage, and the four priests lifted the crying woman up from the table and carried her to the back of the stage.

The reporter had not until then noticed the chains that hung against the back wall. The woman’s wrists were now locked into shackles attached to the ends of those chains, and she was hoisted up until her toes barely touched the floor. She was quite a sight, with her intestines hanging out of her mutilated belly and her legs red with her blood. She must have been administered some kind of drug beforehand, because she was still conscious—even if just barely.

Now the girl who had been fucking the reporter sat down next to him again, leaned toward him, and whispered into his ear, “We know who you are.”

“What?” “What do you mean?” But it was obvious what she meant as he looked up and saw that the four priests who had held the woman on stage were now standing at the ends of the row of seats and coming toward him!

He felt panic, but there was no escape. They grabbed him and dragged him, despite his struggles, to the stage. “Oh, my God!” he cried. “No!” One of the men then grabbed his head and another shoved a gag into his mouth, fastening it behind his head. He could now only make sounds of protest, but no more words.

He was roughly shoved down onto the blood-slick tabletop. The four men held his wrists and ankles just as they had the woman who now hung on the back wall. He lost control of his bladder and pee ran out of his cock, pooling on the table around him.

Now it was a high priestess who approached him. She held a hypodermic needle in her hand. While he struggled violently, but to no avail, she pressed the needle into the base of his cock and injected him. Within a few minutes, he felt his cock growing hard again despite his fear.

The priestess climbed onto the table and mounted his involuntarily hard cock. She leaned toward him and growled, “Now you will serve the gods with your pain.”

She held a knife in her hand. As she moved her hot, tight cunt back and forth on his cock, she pressed the point of the knife into one of his nipples. Twisting it back and forth, she cut into his nipple, tearing it apart. Once that one was mutilated, she did the same to the other one. He attempted to scream, but only gurgling sounds made it through the gag. The high priest stood by the side of the table. He took the knife from her and handed her a soldering iron. With this, she burned his mangled nipples and ran the iron here and there over his chest and belly while she fucked him. She enjoyed his struggles beneath her and the feeling of his captive cock inside her as his mind was aware of nothing but the burning pain.

She turned, keeping his cock still inside her, and faced toward his feet. She gripped his balls and pressed the soldering iron against his defenseless scrotum. He saw nothing now but white hot fire in his mind as his balls were burned. Doing this to him excited the priestess so much that she came on his cock. Due to the injection she had given him, it was still rock hard as she lifted herself off and lowered her feet to the floor.

“Well, we have no use for this anymore,” she said. The high priest handed her back the knife. She gripped his cock and inserted the point of the blade into his urethra. He cried and struggled. He attempted to scream. The pain shot through his body as the knife entered his urethral canal, cutting him. She slowly pressed it further in, with a sawing motion, slitting his cock all the way down the middle lengthwise.

Now the high priest handed her the blood-covered saber. He could not believe what was happening to him, as he felt the sharp steel point against his tender asshole. He struggled against his captors, but they held him firmly as she pressed the saber blade into his ass, cutting into his rectum. Burning pain filled his body as the saber blade advanced through his rectum and deep into his guts, slicing through his internal organs until, as he had witnessed with the woman, it broke through the skin and emerged from his belly.

Just as he had witnessed earlier with the female victim, he realized his intestines were coming out of his belly and spilling out to the floor. His body convulsed, but he was still held in a tight grip.

Still convulsing, he was lifted from the table and was carried to the back wall to be attached to shackles next to the woman victim.

Both of them hung together, disemboweled and in helpless agony. The gag was removed from his mouth, but he had no strength left to scream. Pliers were forced into his mouth and his tongue was stretched out. A fishhook was forced through the tip of his tongue. The woman next to him received the same treatment. A cord between the two hooks was tightened so that the two victims were pulled together and turned to face each other, just inches apart, looking into each other's eyes. They were so close that their slippery, bulging, hanging intestines were touching. The contact increased their pain. Each could feel the other’s every twitch.

Now the crowd in the auditorium filed out of the room. The priests left the stage. The two victims were left alone to watch each other slowly die.

Back
Top Bottom