That's Armageddon ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
yep hansi has many faces.............................many some likes it hot this is asnother one
Admi's Admin face!​
boss-bulldog.jpgbulldog wearing glasses.jpgbusiness-bulldog.jpg
but even a bulldog needs a rest​
bulldog-girl-collapsed-bed.jpg

original unretouched photo....
hansi-and-julia-enjoyed-their-freedom.jpg
tree

Attachments

• hansi-and-julia-enjoyed-their-freedom.png
    hansi-and-julia-enjoyed-their-freedom.png
    552.2 KB · Views: 76
:rolleyes:

Take note:
"When ever preparing crucifixion of Julia, construct a "cigarette holder" that is mounted on the stipes right below the titulus: It should consist of a mounting plate and an arm that is bent downwards and holding a burning cigarette 50cm in front of her face (check that it is really just barely out of reach")

;)
After we now know how smike-filled a crucifixion of Julia ought to be, I followed up and did a "how-to sketch" (thrown together in an hour, excuse artistic imperfections)
;)

Attachments

• Julia_Fumida_cf.jpg
    Julia_Fumida_cf.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 165
After we now know how smike-filled a crucifixion of Julia ought to be, I followed up and did a "how-to sketch" (thrown together in an hour, excuse artistic imperfections)
;)
You are the most motherfuckin' meanest, cold hearted cockcucking, cock-wacking bastard I have ever met. you bring shame on all the Master Crucifixion Technicions with your shitty, heartless treatment... What?... No, keep the tab opened...
Tree

julia? i think.....................for sure

You are the most motherfuckin' meanest, cold hearted cockcucking, cock-wacking bastard I have ever met. you bring shame on all the Master Crucifixion Technicions with your shitty, heartless treatment... What?... No, keep the tab opened...
Tree
But it's only for her best (health concerns) ;)

Messaline says: " ho! What is the matter? I was an intelligent girl, but since I smoke that, I'm a " BLOND ".......:D

Attachments

• canabis girl.jpg
    canabis girl.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 64
Hot and blondand........... that's what most guys like
On the risk of damaging my friendship with Messa, I disagree, I like dark eyed / dark haired beauties at least as much...
(but each "type" has it's beauty, isn't it?)

On the risk of damaging my friendship with Messa, I disagree, I like dark eyed / dark haired beauties at least as much...
(but each "type" has it's beauty, isn't it?)

Vengeance...! Take care if you go in France with your bike....:D:D:p

Attachments

• blonde-contre-motards.jpg
    blonde-contre-motards.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom