The 5th Gospel

Go to CruxDreams.com
The 5th Gospel
by Sam Meyers
Myriam impregnated

In the village of Nazareth there lived Anna and her husband Zachariah. The were poor people with a good reputation. They had a daughter named Myriam. Myriam was a virgin and waiting to find a man to marry her.

One day her parents were absent in the temple with her younger sister Judith and Myriam was alone at home.

A young roman centurion entered her house together with 2 roman soldiers. They did not ask for permission but forced the door open. Myriam was very afraid of the strange men.

The centurion told her that he had seen her in the village and that he wanted to have her. If Myriam would refuse him he threatened to torture her parents and her younger sisters.

Myriam started to cry but she could see no way out. She begged the centurion not to rape her and not to take her virginity. She told him that she could never find an honest husband if he took her virginity away.

The young centurion had mercy with Myriam but he still wanted to have her. He promised to leave her a virgin if she agreed to satisfy him and the two soldiers in a different way.

Myriam agreed to do what he wanted in return for keeping her virginity.

And the centurion ordered Myriam to take off all her clothes and stand naked in front of them. Myriam was deeply ashamed but she did as she was told. Her face turned red from shame. She had never been naked in front of a man. With her hands she tried to hide her womanly breasts and her virgin womanhood from the men’s gazes.

He centurion ordered her to take her hands away and let them see her young female body all nude. She complied but her shame was still greater.

The men discussed her beauty and her womanly charms, her slender figure and the fullness of her breasts. They came forward and started to touch her and feel her up with their rough, calloused hands.

The centurion grabbed both her breasts and weighed them in his hands. He put a finger into her tight womanhood to feel for her virginity. He was not disappointed and he smiled at her distorted and shameful face.

The centurion ordered Myriam to go down on her knees and take his male member into her mouth and hands. The soldiers stepped closer and he ordered Myriam to treat all three men in this way. Myriam was overwhelmed by the stench of their rigid phalluses. Having no choice she started to take them into her mouth and hands, one by one and licking and sucking them off.

After some time the centurion ordered Myriam to get up from the floor and bend over the big table. She complied and the men were making lewd comments about her beautiful backside which she offered to their view.

The centurion got himself ready to enter her body in the most foul and sinful way. Myriam let him have his way with her to protect her virginity and her family.

The centurion was very excited by her lithe figure and by her tightness. He came inside her after a few strokes and shot his load of foul semen into her bowels. The two soldiers took Myriam in the same foul way and she could not help it. Their foul semen was leaking out of her bowels and was defiling her womanhood. The centurion took some of the semen on his finger and laughing stuck his finger into her virginal womanhood to rub it in.

Myriam was helpless and desperate. She had been used by these men in the most foul and defiling way imaginable but she was forced to comply.

The men left the house but the centurion told her that he would come back for more, once every week.

When her parents came home Myriam cried and told her mother what had happened. Her mother tried to soothe her but she was unable to help.

Myriam found herself to be pregnant some weeks later.

Anna and her husband Zachariah
It may just be coincidence, but today, July 26th, happens to be the Feast of SS. Anna and Joachim - they were the parents of Mary (Zachariah was the father of John the Baptist - but that's by the way :) )

Myriam and Joseph

Joseph was a carpenter in the village of Nazareth. He was well known as a good man and fine carpenter. Since his wife died he lived alone with two young female servants in his house.

When Myriam was found to be pregnant and she had no husband her mother Anna asked Joseph if he would take Myriam for his wife. Joseph agreed to visit and talk this over. When Joseph came to Anna’s house he asked her to be left alone with Myriam. After Anna went away he told Myriam to take off all her clothes. Myriam was ashamed to do so but she was afraid that Joseph would not take her for his wife if she refused. So Myriam took off all her clothes and stood naked in front of Joseph.

And Joseph was pleased by her slender female shape. He praised her beautiful hair, her shapely hips and her full breasts.

Joseph went close to Myriam and touched her body. He took her pretty face in his hand looked her over. He weighed and lifted both her breasts and squeezed them with obvious delight. He put his hand on her backside and squeezed her there too. Then he put a finger into her womanhood and smiled when he felt the tightness which only a true virgin could make him feel.

And Joseph took out his male member and it was all stiff and rigid. He asked Myriam to take his rigid male member in her hands and stroke him. So Myriam did this to him. And he asked her to take his rigid male member in her mouth and Myriam did so as well. After some time he filled her mouth with his semen and he withdrew his male member from her mouth. Joseph told Myriam to dress again. He told her mother that he was well pleased and satisfied with Myriam and he agreed to take Myriam as his wife.

When Myriam entered Joseph’s house for the first time she was surprised to find that Joseph had two other young women with him. They were both slaves from foreign countries. Their names were Pinea and Elea. They were both dressed in very strange clothes revealing their naked slender bodies to the eye.

And a strange man came into the house. He paid silver coins and Joseph led him into a separate chamber together with the two slaves Elea and Pinea. And soon after that Myriam overheard strange noises from the separate chamber which she had never heard before since she was a chaste virgin.

And Joseph told Myriam to undress and put on similar clothes which revealed her naked slender body to the eye. Joseph was now Myriam’s husband and she obeyed him.

And Joseph revealed to Myriam that she had to work for him and please other men with her slender body.

And he led Myriam into a separate room where she met the very same young roman centurion who had defiled her. He had paid 50 pieces of silver to Joseph for the right to take Myriam’s virginity. And Joseph left Myriam alone with the young centurion. And the centurion told Myriam to undress and show him her slender beautiful female body all naked. And Myriam reluctantly took off the strange clothes and revealed her naked slender body to the young roman centurion. And the centurion was pleased with her.

And the centurion told her to lie down and spread her slender legs and reveal to him her virginity. And Myriam did as she was told. And the centurion spread the folds of her virgin womanhood and found her untouched as Joseph had promised. And the centurion fingered her virgin womanhood and he was pleased with it.

And the centurion released his male member and told Myriam to stroke it and please it with her mouth. And after his male member was rigid he entered her virgin body and defiled her. He took her virginity by force, made her bleed and filled her virgin belly with his foul semen.

After the centurion had taken Myriam’s virginity he left the house. Joseph entered the room and found his wife all naked, bleeding and oozing the centurion’s semen. Joseph undressed himself and came to his wife and forced himself on her. He filled her belly with his own semen and he forced Myriam to go on her knees in front of him and take his male member in her mouth and clean it. Myriam cried all the time while she was forced to obey her cruel husband.

From that day on Joseph forced Myriam to serve strange men, among them many roman soldiers. They came to Joseph’s house, paid the fee and choose one of the young women to satisfy their lust. Myriam was chosen many times, especially by roman soldiers, because of her perfect slender body and her full shapely breast. Some of them took a special liking to her growing belly as her pregnancy went forward.

And when her time came she was in labour and gave birth to a baby girl. And she named her Johanna.

Here the next chapter. Hope you still enjoy the story, since there is little feedback?

Johanna

And Johanna grew up to be a nice and slender girl. She helped her mother and obeyed her father. Myriam conceived 3 more children, two boys and a girl.

When Johanna grew up to be a young virgin girl she realized what happened in Joseph’s house and she hated Joseph for it. When she attracted the eye of the many customers Joseph came to her and asked her to do the same foul things which he forced her mother and the slave girls to perform. But she refused to do so. So he stuck Johanna with his fist and shouted at her that she was a disobedient child and unthankful. But she still refused his command.

One night Joseph came to her bed and tried to hold her down and force her to service him. But Johanna was strong enough to escape his hands and she ran away from home.

Johanna and Satan

And Johanna went to the desert and she spent there 8 days and 8 nights in loneliness. And Satan came to her and she spoke to Johanna. She showed her all the kingdoms and all the treasures in the world.

“This shall all be yours if you worship me.”

Johanna refused this temptation.

And Satan spoke to her again.

“If you worship me I can make your life very happy”.

Satan snapped her fingers and changed herself into a young, very handsome man. He was completely naked. His large member was fully erect. In a warm, seducing voice he spoke to Johanna:

“Lie down with me and I shall give you pleasure that you have never experienced and will never experience anywhere else”.

But Johanna refused and did not lie with this man.

Again Satan snapped her fingers and in front of Johanna stood a young and beautiful woman, completely undressed, too. She was slim and had large breasts with wonderful nipples. And she spoke to Johanna.

“Lie down with me and let me caress you. I know exactly what you want and what you need”.

But Johanna refused and did not lie with this woman.

Again and again Joana refused to accept Satan's temptations.

And great anger filled Satan and she snapped her fingers again. And Johanna's clothes disappeared and she stood naked before Satan. And Johanna's body began to change. Her hips became wider and more feminine. Her legs grew longer and her thighs firmer. The bush of soft, dark hair between her thighs was very thick now, covering her virgin woomanhood. Her waist became slimmer and tighter. Her hair grew at an unbelievable rate, reaching down to her buttocks. Her breasts grew fuller and heavier, her nipples large and dark, sticking out like fingers. Her face now radiated a heavenly beauty.

Satan laughed and said: Every man who sees you will lust after you. You will get no rest when men are around you. And if you don't want to get involved with them, they will try to rape you and hurt you. This is my gift to you for being so steadfast. And Joan's clothes appeared again, more beautiful than before, and covered her new, beautiful body.

Then Satan showed her true face and form. Her body was black and covered with scales all over. Her face glowed like fire. A long, split tail like an animal’s hung down. Her feet were like hooves.

And Satan spoke to Johanna:

“You will regret your decision. You will be arrested and you will suffer the most terrible torments.”

And Johanna replied: “Then it shall be, but I shall never ever worship you!”

And the Satan became very angry and left her alone in the desert.

And Joanna went forth and preached and spoke to the people about love and forgiveness.

Yes, there are so many Bible translations and one has books that the others are completely missing. No one can say what was originally in it, since the wishes of the respective ruler or client had to be taken into account when translating.
But you write wonderfully, keep it up!

Here the next chapter. Hope you still enjoy the story, since there is little feedback?

Johanna

And Johanna grew up to be a nice and slender girl. She helped her mother and obeyed her father. Myriam conceived 3 more children, two boys and a girl.

When Johanna grew up to be a young virgin girl she realized what happened in Joseph’s house and she hated Joseph for it. When she attracted the eye of the many customers Joseph came to her and asked her to do the same foul things which he forced her mother and the slave girls to perform. But she refused to do so. So he stuck Johanna with his fist and shouted at her that she was a disobedient child and unthankful. But she still refused his command.

One night Joseph came to her bed and tried to hold her down and force her to service him. But Johanna was strong enough to escape his hands and she ran away from home.

Johanna and Satan

And Johanna went to the desert and she spent there 8 days and 8 nights in loneliness. And Satan came to her and she spoke to Johanna. She showed her all the kingdoms and all the treasures in the world.

Satan snapped her fingers and changed herself into a young, very handsome man. He was completely naked. His large member was fully erect. In a warm, seducing voice he spoke to Johanna:

“Lie down with me and I shall give you pleasure that you have never experienced and will never experience anywhere else”.

Again Satan snapped her fingers and in front of Johanna stood a young and beautiful woman, completely undressed, too. She was slim and had large breasts with wonderful nipples. And she spoke to Johanna.

“Lie down with me and let me caress you. I know exactly what you want and what you need”.

And great anger filled Satan and she snapped her fingers again. And Johanna's clothes disappeared and she stood naked before Satan. And Johanna's body began to change. Her hips became wider and more feminine. Her legs grew longer and her thighs firmer. The bush of soft, dark hair between her thighs was very thick now, covering her virgin woomanhood. Her waist became slimmer and tighter. Her hair grew at an unbelievable rate, reaching down to her buttocks. Her breasts grew fuller and heavier, her nipples large and dark, sticking out like fingers. Her face now radiated a heavenly beauty.

Satan laughed and said: Every man who sees you will lust after you. You will get no rest when men are around you. And if you don't want to get involved with them, they will try to rape you and hurt you. This is my gift to you for being so steadfast. And Joan's clothes appeared again, more beautiful than before, and covered her new, beautiful body.

Then Satan showed her true face and form. Her body was black and covered with scales all over. Her face glowed like fire. A long, split tail like an animal’s hung down. Her feet were like hooves.

“You will regret your decision. You will be arrested and you will suffer the most terrible torments.”

And Joanna went forth and preached and spoke to the people about love and forgiveness.
Great story, love this genre!

Johanna

Johanna and Satan

This is a very thoughtful and thought-provoking version of 'the temptation in the wilderness', I think this is taking shape as a 'Crux classic'!

Here some more of the 5th Gospel, ...
hope you like it as well?

First disciples

And Johanna came to the lake Genezareth. And a fisherman was there at work on his boat. And two women were working on the nets and repairing them, the fisherman’s daughters. And Johanna went to the women and she told them to leave their work and their home and to follow her. And she looked at the women with her dark blue eyes and they left everything behind and got up and followed Johanna. And the fisherman came to Johanna and threatened to beat her. And he asked Johanna if she had bewitched his daughters. And Johanna looked him in his eyes and he turned around and went back to work. And the daughter’s names were Simona and Andrea.

Robbers Miracle

And Johanna and her disciples Andrea and Simona went from Nazareth to Kapharnaum.

There were two Syrian men on this road who were robbing and killing travellers. And the two robbers caught the three women in an ambush and they hit Johanna on the head with a club. And Johanna fell to the floor. And the men forced Andrea and Simona to take off all their clothes. They made lewd comments about the firm young bodies of the two naked women who stood before them, trembling in shame and fear. The robbers said to each other that they will make a big amount of silver pieces from selling these women as slaves. And they wanted to enjoy their young bodies before to satisfy their lust. They forced both women on the ground and started to have their way with them.

Meanwhile Johanna woke up and got up from the floor and she looked at the first man with her dark blue eyes, then at the other man. And she looked at the men and she spoke to them in a strange voice. And Johanna’s dress seemed to be transparent to the eye and they could see her naked body. And Simona and Andrea were surprised about what they could see and hear.

And the robbers got up and behaved in a strange way following every command of Johanna. And she told them to go to the temple in Jerusalem and to the priests. They should go there and tell about their crimes and their sins, all of them. And they shall beg the priests to have them punished for their crimes.

And the men went to Jerusalem and did as they were told. And the priests were astonished at what they told them. And they handed the robbers over to the Romans for punishment. And the Romans put them in prison with the intention to have them crucified to punish them for their crimes.

And after the two robbers left Johanna’s dress became visible again. And Simona and Andrea were more astonished than before.

Raped Woman

And Johanna went further to Kapharnaum with Simona and Andrea. And they came to a place near a village where two men had caught a young woman by force. They had stripped her of her clothes and groped her young firm body with the intention to abuse and defile her. And the men saw the three young women coming towards them and they rejoiced. They told each other that they would have even more opportunity to enjoy female bodies.

And Johanna looked at the first man with her eyes, then at the other man. And she spoke to them in a strange voice. And again Simona and Andrea were surprised about what they could see and hear.

And the men behaved in a strange way following every command of Johanna. And she told them to go away and leave the women in peace.

And Johanna told the young woman to get herself dressed again and to follow her. And her name was Suzanna. And she went to follow Johanna from that moment on and left her family.

And Suzanna became the closest and most devoted disciple of Johanna. And they also became lovers and they lay together and started to enjoy each other’s young beautiful body.

Wonderful, well done! This is my favourite type of story, and I like your twists.
( I am actually working on something similar.......you are inspiring me to finish....)

So, more please! :)
I am happy that you like it so much - and I am also looking forward to your own story, hopefully soon to be posted?

Back
Top Bottom