The Academy

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

Pia

It's taken me an age, and I am sure it's still full of all sorts of errors and parts that I could change and improve, but at last I have finished a new version of "The People's Sports Academy for Young Women".

It's shorter and I hope better. I've lopped off about 10,000 words and I hope have improved the readability. Some chapters and parts of chapters have gone completely. I've eased back a bit on some of the writing, leaving more to the imagination of the reader, without abandoning the core messages, I hope.

And I've improved (this was a big pain!) my ghastly punctuation in the first version. I will not make those mistakes again.

It's now a single volume of thirty two chapters and still a bit too long at almost 93,000 words.

If you haven't read the earlier version, then I would start here instead. And if you have any comments or suggestions I'd be very happy to have them!

Many thanks to Melissa for trying to keep my first version in some semblance of order, and to Eul for her initial encouragement and support during my re-write. It was necessary, but much less fun than creating new!

Now for other things, for a while at least!

Attachments

• The Academy - Revised Edition.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:
Comma's and semi-colon's ! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I always flash back to third grade when I said numerous times ... WHY DO I HAVE TO LEARN ENGLISH?????? :p

PK ... You write beautifully! I hardly even noticed a mistake.

flower3

Back
Top Bottom