The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
Continuation:
A small digression, the author I have long and dearly loved is extremely interesting.

Dupret John is an English born artist and collector of early erotic photography.
His artwork includes F/F spanking art with a vintage, almost Art Nouveau, touch, based on vintage photos.

errantmaids_copy_med.jpg ruelepic1_med .jpg ruelepic2_copy_med.jpg ruelepic3__med .jpg ruelepic5_med .jpg

I posted some pictures in this thread from “spankingonline.com” which is labelled on the pictures and I have just received notification regarding this post, it is as follows “Your post in the thread The Art Of Spanking was deleted. Reason: Underage (specifically mentions schoolgirls)”

I would like to point out that the site “spankingonline.com” carries this following disclaimer:
“2024 © SpankingOnline.com, All Rights Reserved. All models were at least 18 years old when they were photographed. 18 U.S.C. 2257 Statement | Terms and Conditions / User Agreement | Links | Affiliates | Members | Contact Us”

Last edited:
I would like to point out that the site “spankingonline.com” carries this following disclaimer:
while there’s little doubt that the models may be 18+, it’s the underage “intent” of the portrayal that may cause staff at times to remove posted material.

while there’s little doubt that the models may be 18+, it’s the underage “intent” of the portrayal that may cause staff at times to remove posted material.
Thanks for getting back to me on this.

As far as I am aware there was no underage intent in my accompanying text, simply a reference to the fact that the girl was in full uniform including her hat, which I mentioned added a ritual element to her punishment.

The girl in the pictures was clearly of a mature age and there are plenty of pictures of girls on here who are apparently in school uniform. The schoolgirl theme has always been very much part of consensual role playing within the spanking environment and anyone who is at all familiar with the spanking scene should be well aware if this.

anyone who is at all familiar with the spanking scene should be well aware if this.
Good for them, Shamefan.

If you want spanking, go ahead, but on these forums the subjects need to be consenting adults portraying consenting adults, not adults playing minors ;)

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

As far as I am aware there was no underage intent in my accompanying text, simply a reference to the fact that the girl was in full uniform including her hat, which I mentioned added a ritual element to her punishment.

The girl in the pictures was clearly of a mature age and there are plenty of pictures of girls on here who are apparently in school uniform. The schoolgirl theme has always been very much part of consensual role playing within the spanking environment and anyone who is at all familiar with the spanking scene should be well aware if this.
Yeah here in the UK, the spanking scene is a huge part of the overall bondage/bdsm scene, with the whole schoolgirl thing being a big part of it. Pretty much every girl in the glamour modelling business over here has done a few schoolgirl photoshoots (myself included - and I was only in my mid-30s when I did mine - I'd have been incredibly flattered if anyone thought I was too young in those :) ).

The adult industry is full of 30-something "schoolgirls" without any issues at all. I think in this case there may have been a bit of an overreaction from what I saw if the pics they would havw zero chance of being passed off as "underage" but whatever. The mods are always right I guess (even when they're wrong) :D

Frankly there's a lot of stuff that gets posted in here that looks a lot younger than the pics in question but they don't seem to get taken down...

In any case, the word "schoolgirl" does not necessarily imply somebody of less than 18 years as many stay in education until their early 20s :)

even when they're wrong) :D
Nobody's infallible... and from the images you posted on another thread you might well get away with it today.... :)

I get that schoolgirl spanking is a thing, but you can't get around the fact that whoever's jerking off to the pictures is pretending that you're 15 or less.

And that's the problem. This is a site for adults about adults.

Back
Top Bottom