The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
This always amuses me - if you're a young girl, interested in the church and not really into things like sex and all that, and you decide to be a nun, what's the entrance interview like. You go into the Mother Superior's office, say at the age of 18 or 19, and she says, well, Laura/Matilda/Susan/Name of Choice, everything looks good, and you certainly seem to be "Bride of Christ" material. So, tell me, what's your upper arm strength? Do you have any experience spanking people? And the girl says, "I'm not quite sure why you're asking about this, and I haven't really done a lot of spanking, but I play tennis and racquetball."

I think that would get a girl in.

Vintage birching
(9)
Pierre Dumarchey (Jean Macorlan)
(2)
View attachment 1496923View attachment 1496924View attachment 1496925View attachment 1496926View attachment 1496927
From Les Grandes Flagellées de l'Histoire (Paris, 1909).
Pierre Dumarchey (1882 – 1970) was a French author and illustrator who published in the early twentieth century. a number of illustrated books on the topic of flagellation.He wrote and illustrated such books as Le Masochism en Amérique (1905) for the library of whipping lovers, La Comtesse au Fouet (1908) and Les Grandes Flagellees de l'Histoire (1909) for the Jean Fort publishing house.In the next few years, he used many pseudonyms: Pierre Mac Orlan, Pierre du Bourdel, Sadie Blackeyes, Pierre de Jusange, Doctor Fowler, Sadinet, Claude de Saint-Hieble (long books L'instrument des apothecaires, Jean Fort, 1920), Chevalier de X (in Georges: Femmes du monde et sang bleu, Liseux, 1908) and Jean Macorlan, for the role of "author" of illustrations for Les Grandes Flagellees de l'Histoire (1909).

Back
Top Bottom