The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some stills from a film "The Detention Room." I thought I would include it mainly because the man with the beard, welding the cane is Alan Bell, who I knew and who produced a number of spanking magazines in the 70s and 80s, these included Roué, Blushes, Blushes Supplement and Uniform Girls, he also produced some rather nice videos and he was an accomplished artist. He was a character, very charismatic and surprisingly to look at him, something of a babe magnet. Sadly he died of a hart attack, he missed the internet, which is a shame as he would have loved it and being free of censorship would have made good use of it and produced some really good and very explicit spanking films.

BS30 The Detention Room 5.jpg

The first five of a series of fifteen pictures I intend to post that illustrated the story “A Punishing Experience” from an old copy of Janus. I thought I would post them simply because I think the girl is gorgeous, sweet and cute she makes the perfect recipient for punishment, and lots of other things that don’t appear in the story.

J139 A Punishing Experience 01.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 04.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 04a.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 05.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 06.jpg

The next five in the series of fifteen and she is now showing her bare bottom. Unfortunately back then censorship wouldn’t allow the portrayal of harsh punishments, I would like to have seen her well caned with nice red welts and plenty of tears.

View attachment 1544996 View attachment 1544997 View attachment 1544998 View attachment 1544999 View attachment 1545000
I fully agree such a beautiful bottom should show caning stripes ,damned censorship fortunately the lupus/rigid east showed up with decent striped

The last five of the series of fifteen pictures. The girl’s spanking appears to be over and she is forced to strip naked and perform exercises. This something I have always liked as a way to discipline and humiliate a girl, ideally punishment should be applied to the girl’s bottom to encourage her efforts.

J139 A Punishing Experience 24.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 26.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 27.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 28.jpg J139 A Punishing Experience 30.jpg

The last five of the series of fifteen pictures. The girl’s spanking appears to be over and she is forced to strip naked and perform exercises. This something I have always liked as a way to discipline and humiliate a girl, ideally punishment should be applied to the girl’s bottom to encourage her efforts.

View attachment 1545620 View attachment 1545629 View attachment 1545630 View attachment 1545631 View attachment 1545632
naughty girl. You’ve been clocking in to work late too many times, now you’re going to strip and let me punish you’re disrespectful ass while the whole office hears it

I previously mentioned Alan Bell who produced a number of spanking magazines in the 70s and 80s, including Roué, Blushes, Blushes Supplement and Uniform Girls. I also mentioned that he was an accomplished artist and so I thought I would post a few examples of his work. He produced a good number of illustrations for his magazines and also for Janus, usually to illustrate stories he had written. I think his style is quite recognisable and may already be familiar to those who are interested in spanking art.

B01 - Chapman's Caning.jpg R17 April 1.jpg R17 April 3.jpg UG13 The Chairman's Chauffeuse.jpg B1 A Secret Place 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom