The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com

#3 is another cropped version of one of my very early pics. I remember posting it on Renderotica (not as Riodoro but under a different name) and someone sending me a PN asking if I was Zell who at the time had just decided to quit making art and had disappeared from the site. I felt flattered but also bad for him because I had to tell him that I was just a little impostor who tried to make his pics look like Zell's. :lol:
Unfortunately I can't find the original pic anymore so it's probably gone for good. But I still have the prop-file for the pony:
Pony.jpg

#3 is another cropped version of one of my very early pics. I remember posting it on Renderotica (not as Riodoro but under a different name) and someone sending me a PN asking if I was Zell who at the time had just decided to quit making art and had disappeared from the site. I felt flattered but also bad for him because I had to tell him that I was just a little impostor who tried to make his pics look like Zell's. :lol:
Unfortunately I can't find the original pic anymore so it's probably gone for good. But I still have the prop-file for the pony:
View attachment 1523425
Thanks!

View attachment 1523425
Now I want a collar like that!

Katy Dee gets to ride the horse in Cruel World's Trophy Wives after she's been whipped, tortured with pliers, had a soldering iron inside her to warm her up, then raped and electro tortured. She and her best friend, who are being tortured in place of their husbands who have skipped town, make eye contact expressing their defeat and submission. Teresa passes out as she is being whipped, but Katy is not so lucky, dancing on the horse as her breasts, belly and thighs are further marked. Then at last she is removed. The pain is terrible, but she can't help loving the guard for that instant before he drops her onto the cold floor.

Attachments

• TW expr.jpg
    TW expr.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 283
  • TW horse.jpg
    TW horse.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 264
  • TW offhorse expr.jpg
    TW offhorse expr.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 253
Katy Dee gets to ride the horse in Cruel World's Trophy Wives after she's been whipped, tortured with pliers, had a soldering iron inside her to warm her up, then raped and electro tortured. She and her best friend, who are being tortured in place of their husbands who have skipped town, make eye contact expressing their defeat and submission. Teresa passes out as she is being whipped, but Katy is not so lucky, dancing on the horse as her breasts, belly and thighs are further marked. Then at last she is removed. The pain is terrible, but she can't help loving the guard for that instant before he drops her onto the cold floor.

That's a great scene - I love the first pic with the 2 women making eye contact. You can imagine Katy silently resenting her best friend's presence - the lucky bitch is getting off relatively light while she has to endure the ordeal of the wooden horse, the hard edge pressing painfully into her cunt as her breasts, belly and thighs are whipped mercilessly.
I think I need to check out your stuff!

A very nice wooden horse scene from an old Lupus Pictures film
This unfortunate woman finds herself riding the wooden horse and to make things worse for her the guards give her ass a brutal thrashing with birch twigs

Attachments

• Birching 2.jpg
    Birching 2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Birching 3.jpg
    Birching 3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Birching 6.jpg
    Birching 6.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Birching 8.jpg
    Birching 8.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Birching 12.jpg
    Birching 12.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 261
That's a great scene - I love the first pic with the 2 women making eye contact. You can imagine Katy silently resenting her best friend's presence - the lucky bitch is getting off relatively light while she has to endure the ordeal of the wooden horse, the hard edge pressing painfully into her cunt as her breasts, belly and thighs are whipped mercilessly.
I think I need to check out your stuff!

BTW, Teresa doesn't get through unscathed, but I might go through a lot to have Katy comfort me.

Attachments

• TW T plbr2.jpg
    TW T plbr2.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 214
  • TW T plpus5.jpg
    TW T plpus5.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 188
  • TW both  embrace post.jpg
    TW both embrace post.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 203
  • 1 TW pl pus.jpg
    1 TW pl pus.jpg