The Cane Mutiny

Go to CruxDreams.com
She has only just met Barbara, but is clearly a very good judge of character.

So, gentle readers, I am now taking bets: how many brutal strokes of the cane is Barbara going to receive?

I am offering 100 to 1 on the scheduled 18, and a sliding scale up to 36 strokes for now. Being late and expired ID would suggest maybe 24? But I suspect we are going to see Moore infractions....
One thing you can say of our Barbara, is that she is never slow to provide her tormentors with an excuse to increase her punishment. She may appear subdued at the moment, but when she sees Dean Windar and Maximum Marty, is humiliated by Sue and Beth and realises she is going to star in an X rated film ,she`ll probably put her foot in it big time .
Who knows where it will end?

“You’re six minutes late!” snapped the voice.
“This license expired over three months ago,”
Could mean a supplemental for you. They’ll decide later.”
Remember, in Singapore they called it 'discretion', the right of the staff to administer extra's. On this occasion :
one extra for every minute late
one extra for every month over expiry date

She walked slowly down the street, hoping that someone would still show ... but by the time she had mounted the four steps leading to the Center’s entrance she was disappointedly still alone.

When they suddenly showed up, shouting "Surprise!", Barb had just entered the facility.:welcome8:

“What my colleague is telling you is ... we ... that is our superiors ... got to the media first.
"And so, they are all waiting in front of Female Corporate Punishment Center #2!":manifa:

Good episode, Barb!:clapping:

So, gentle readers, I am now taking bets: how many brutal strokes of the cane is Barbara going to receive?

I am offering 100 to 1 on the scheduled 18, and a sliding scale up to 36 strokes for now. Being late and expired ID would suggest maybe 24? But I suspect we are going to see Moore infractions....

Gentle readers???? :confused:

Who is he kidding? :rolleyes:

BM would get better odds out of Vegas than here on CF. ;)

She has only just met Barbara, but is clearly a very good judge of character.

There's a limit of 24 at any one session. Any Moore than that and she'll have to return for a second sold-out performance. Dean Windar is a busy man and the camera crew costs money...

Dean Windar is a busy man and the camera crew costs money...
Now, windar. That seems like a feeble excuse of a author. After seeing Barb´s tight little dance under the cane Dean Windar would (who wouldn´t?) give his right arm to see it a second time. And I am sure RR-production would record it for free, getting his pay by dozend and dozend of funny and grateful comments.
barb.gif

@Barbaria1 @windar - I arrived a little late to the story but have now caught and as always I am loving every word. There is huge potential to humiliate an intelligent, well-to-do academic here and I am certain that you will both exploit that potential to the full. Can't wait to read to read more! In the meantime I have taken the liberty of creating a few photo manipulations to cover the story to date ...

Back
Top Bottom