The Cf Twilight Zone-the Reversion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Messa is thinking:" It's the end, why have I followed LittleSiss in this adventure! OK, I could make love with Connie, I had not seen her since a long time...:rolleyes:
And Yupar! What a beautiful body, she excites me too much, but it's too late...:(
Little, you deserve your fate! You wanted to order, but,now, try to order:D!
Ooooh! What suffering! I hope that you'll go to the hell, LittleSiss: you're well called..."Little"....Sure, you're not great:confused:
Try to save us, now! If you can....:confused:"

Looking at Messaline with the flowers in her hair, the ones she so vehemently demanded, brought tears to Siss’ eyes. Messa's eyes were filled with hate, and yet, Siss felt only sorrow. She had tryed so hard to make sence of this and now it was over.

Connie and Yupar, just stared at Siss and she couldn't bare to look back!

Yupar, looking at the sky like seeking for help..tears r falling n after a while..she look tired n her head down on her chest n breathing slowly n getting weaker n weaker...n bubbled to kill her asap :'(

the blood drooling frm her crown of thorns r dried on her face(my favourite crown:)

Messa is thinking:" It's the end, why have I followed LittleSiss in this adventure! OK, I could make love with Connie, I had not seen her since a long time...:rolleyes:
And Yupar! What a beautiful body, she excites me too much, but it's too late...:(
Little, you deserve your fate! You wanted to order, but,now, try to order:D!
Ooooh! What suffering! I hope that you'll go to the hell, LittleSiss: you're well called..."Little"....Sure, you're not great:confused:
Try to save us, now! If you can....:confused:"
It seems that you have the gift of prophecy dear Messa:p

foggy weather, but who is the one crowned with the thorny flower-crown?

hmm... I adjusted the TVs rabbit ears and suddenly I get reception...

t

On the left with thorny crown, it's Yupar...
On the right, with a roses'crown, it' Messa....
Aha good to know as the (good) judge........................:D

:eek:

what'sthe price for the interlude?
We in our chilly, damp country of ours have laws in which they limited the time for interludes............Better

give you a like, but it could be a boring situation too can you give some highlights of the game or sorry work:D

a litlle bit teleporting or so:p I have some of the naughty nun , a Mother Superior, Tree, Bleunose and some empty crosses

Back
Top Bottom