The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
You have nothing to fear. Slow and easy and your will forget your fear. I participate in group sex and sometimes I get shy, but it goes away. I am not shy with just women but when there are men their also, and I know they are staring at me, I get self conscious .
As it was said by my old folks: Live is the sequence of missed opportunities (hope I get the translation right).

OK there's a fair bit to unpack here...

Let's start with the redheads (naturally)...
I'm going to pick #1 here as #2 is overdressed, and of course #1 is not only naked but also has matching nails and a perfect body :p

Gorgeous blonde #3 is very cute and her smooth quim is a huge turn on, while #4's lush mature curves are a delight to the senses.

#5 is a real beauty and only narrowly missed taking the top spot from #1, but although all her nails are nicely painted, she's failed to match the colours on her fingers and toes, which has lost her a point or two here.

Needless to say, all of these beauties are welcome in my bed at any time of course :p

OK there's a fair bit to unpack here...

Let's start with the redheads (naturally)...
I'm going to pick #1 here as #2 is overdressed, and of course #1 is not only naked but also has matching nails and a perfect body :p

Gorgeous blonde #3 is very cute and her smooth quim is a huge turn on, while #4's lush mature curves are a delight to the senses.

#5 is a real beauty and only narrowly missed taking the top spot from #1, but although all her nails are nicely painted, she's failed to match the colours on her fingers and toes, which has lost her a point or two here.

Needless to say, all of these beauties are welcome in my bed at any time of course :p
I thought you would pick #1, But I tried not to make it too easy. ;)

Lovely ladies for the weekend.
Enjoy.
OK #1 is not the prettiest milf we've ever seen in here, but her big mature boobs and matching nails get her a place in my bed, alongside cute blonde #2 with her pretty smile and perky breasts.

Needless to say, reheads #3 and #5 get places by default, though #5 definitely needs some attention with the razor, but at least she's confirmed natural which is always nice :p

#4 is a lush curvaceous mature who seems to have an affinity for balls, but I'm sure I could cure her of that with a few hours of effort over the weekend :p

Back
Top Bottom