Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1481913
"Aaaaahhhhh! Please, stop! I confess! I confess anything!"
But I haven’t asked any questions yet, now is only the time for your suffering, witch…

View attachment 1481927
"I swear, I'm not a witch. Please, have mercy..."
No mercy, only the whip!

I like this B&W the best of these three…
View attachment 1481928
"Your father is stubborn and will not confess. You will, won't you, girl?"

“Please, Sir, I was never permitted to know father’s business? Please don’t torture me, I know nothing, nothing at all….”

“You understand I have to be certain, girl? I must torture you harder if I am to confirm your innocence! Now, confess, you liar!!”

Hissssssssssssssss!!!!!

Gabriel Inquisition 0589-1 AI-.jpg
"What demonic arts did you use to seduce our bishop, Sister Christina? Confess."

View attachment 1481913
"Aaaaahhhhh! Please, stop! I confess! I confess anything!"

View attachment 1481927
"I swear, I'm not a witch. Please, have mercy..."

View attachment 1481928
"Your father is stubborn and will not confess. You will, won't you, girl?"
Hello,
so far I was very disappointed by your picture design despite the very appealing content! But now I have become one of your biggest admirers because of the new style!
Keep up the good work!
(Translated by Deepl.)

Poor innocent women, especially the prettiest ones, are charged with witchcraft and sent to the dark prisons of the Holy Inquisition to confess their sins.
Their destiny is clear: they are going to endure unbearable sufferings and, finally, confess everything.
The stakes are ready……

View attachment 432534

View attachment 432546

"Executioner, this slave of Satan hasn'confessed her sins yet. Burn her body with that iron."

View attachment 432552 View attachment 432553

"Confess, daughter. have you had sex with the devil?"
"Nooooo. That's not true. I'm a good Christian!"
"Is this your answer?"
"Yes. Please, father, believe me...."
"Executioner, use you pliers on this guilty whore"
"Noooooooo! Aaaaaaahhhhh!"
Did you know historians found out that round about 50 % of the condemned and burned witches actually were no witches. Completely innocent!

Did you know historians found out that round about 50 % of the condemned and burned witches actually were no witches. Completely innocent!
For real ???

I find that quite shocking that they settled on the 50% statistic. Makes me wonder who was funding the research.... the Vatican perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom