Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear 3DFranco, your work is a truly masterpiece, imo you need to start your own tread, your 3D art deserves more then just be posted alongside with cheap photoshop stuff like above.
Please lets remember: I'm the one, who jumped upon an existing thread to post stuff, which was rejected at another place.
I'm happy and gradeful that I'm welcomed by artists who express their intuitions and phantasises differnt from the way I do it.
As much as I'm happy that you like my work, as much I'm disappointed when I read such comments about the work of others.

I have never considered myself an artist and I have written that on several occasions.
What I produce may or may not be liked, as each of us has our own taste.
Nevertheless, I intend to continue publishing all my new images (and also the old ones reinterpreted according to the new style) for free in this forum. Those who do not like my pictures can simply scroll down and move on.

I greatly appreciate the art of 3DFranco, whom I consider the top of the top along with Jucundus and Riodoro. As for me, not being an artist, I just imaginatively compose various elements, with some additions created by me.
And thank you for so generously sharing your work here with us. It is appreciated.

I have never considered myself an artist and I have written that on several occasions.
What I produce may or may not be liked, as each of us has our own taste.
Nevertheless, I intend to continue publishing all my new images (and also the old ones reinterpreted according to the new style) for free in this forum. Those who do not like my pictures can simply scroll down and move on.

I greatly appreciate the art of 3DFranco, whom I consider the top of the top along with Jucundus and Riodoro. As for me, not being an artist, I just imaginatively compose various elements, with some additions created by me.
I've been following you almost a decade now and please keep continue publishing them, especially now they're enhanced by AI looks great!

More "cheap Photoshop stuff"...

Gabriel Inquisition 0598-1 AI-.jpg

Last edited:
More...

View attachment 1491918
"Uhmmm... I can feel the smell of your roasting flesh, Rowena Fletcher! Confess and stop suffering... for now..."
I love thee nun's expression, delighted watching the poor tortured girl being burned with the hot iron. :clapclap:

Capture.JPG
That's pure sadism! :devil2:
Of course, it's the same expression many of us surely would have if we were there watching...! :) :wink:

I love thee nun's expression, delighted watching the poor tortured girl being burned with the hot iron. :clapclap:

View attachment 1491948
That's pure sadism! :devil2:
Of course, it's the same expression many of us surely would have if we were there watching...! :) :wink:
You said loud what I was thinking

There are few paintings about the Inquisition, including some works by Francisco Goya, Joaquin Pinto and Alessandro Magnasco. However, few represent women being interrogated, and almost none show a nude female tortured by the Inquisition. one of the few depicting a nude is the rococo painting “Fanaticism Martyr” (c. 1895), an oleo painted by the Portuguese José de Brito, now housed in the Museu Nacional de Arte Contemporânea do Chiado, Portugal.

Mártir do Fanatismo, 1895.  José de Brito.jpg

In The Torture Chamber by malificarius.
The inquisition found that squeezing the bases of heretics’ breasts was an effective method of eliciting confessions.

Attachments

• Torture Chamber 2.jpg
    Torture Chamber 2.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Torture Chamber 1.jpg
    Torture Chamber 1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 301
  • Torture Chamber 3.jpg
    Torture Chamber 3.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 358
Spanish Persecution in the West Indies, 16th Century
Theodore de Bry