Go to CruxDreams.com
EAA5BE2.jpg The cross has not yet been erected.

So that she doesn't get bored on the cross.
saint_andrews_-3090.jpg

Veronika made the mistake of refusing Tree's lewd advances... He helped her accept what he had in mind...
View attachment 1500253
I love being naked outside, but mostly in my back yard by the pool. We do some of our role play in my barn because it has big beams that are good for lots of ways to tie people to and we act out our virgin sacrifice rituals out there. We built an altar and set up special lights to make it look like fire light.

I love being naked outside, but mostly in my back yard by the pool. We do some of our role play in my barn because it has big beams that are good for lots of ways to tie people to and we act out our virgin sacrifice rituals out there. We built an altar and set up special lights to make it look like fire light.
Im getting a fence from Amazon for that reason so neighbors don't see me naked. Too bad I don't have a barn though

A medley of 'X'-Crosses...shamelessly lifted from elsewhere,on this 'site... ;)
View attachment 1502946
A truly good depiction of torturing a person condemned to death. The arena is a perfect place for such cruelties. After all, the crowd can't wait days for her to die. They have a lives to live. She, however, does not!

Back
Top Bottom