The Pirettes Of Ocracoke

Go to CruxDreams.com
People actually pay to walk that plank,it`s one big
party once it set`s sail and just a few of the girls
walk that plank. all nice and safe there are lifeguards
in the water just in case of accidents
Oh yes. Don't worry, Dorothy. It's perfectly safe.

Hungry shark.jpg

:devil:

I hate to interrupt Dorothy's fantasy (OK, not really!) but this story is about female pirettes, not female captives of pirates. And yes, if you recall, there WAS lesbian activity:p. Anyway, in this pic, we saw one of the crew hung, but we couldn't see her face 252_captured_piratess_02_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh.jpg Well now in this one we can 252_captured_piratess_015_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh.jpg I'm no expert, but these seem to be really well done images by LCFRVSJSS

Ahoy and Arrrrrg! Yes, it's that day again-Sept 19-International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Time to dredge this old thread up from Davy Jones' Locker for those who missed it the first two times (you landlubbers know who you are). Ocracoke came through the hurricane in OK shape, unlike some other parts of North Carolina, and the pirettes are ready to set sail for fun, adventure and profit. f93d5de52192db28a2d22426280a5c63.jpg

Ahoy and Arrrrrg! Yes, it's that day again-Sept 19-International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Time to dredge this old thread up from Davy Jones' Locker for those who missed it the first two times (you landlubbers know who you are). Ocracoke came through the hurricane in OK shape, unlike some other parts of North Carolina, and the pirettes are ready to set sail for fun, adventure and profit. View attachment 623834
Of Course the real female pirates of Ocracoke were Anne Bonney and Mary Reade.
Their defense was - "My Lord I plead my belly".
Mary died in prison they say but Anne maybe survived to run a pub in London?
Any trouble she would take down her cutlass from the wall and brandish it menacingly, the trouble makers usually kept quiet.

I got busy and forgot all about International Talk Like a Pirate Day, which was Sept 19, so a belated Arrrr!!!

Sadly, the real Ocracoke was devastated by Hurricane Dorian. Not as badly as the islands of the Bahamas that were hit when it was Cat 5, but badly enough and the residents aren't getting as much help as they need https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/28/opinion/sunday/dorian-hurricane-ocracoke-island.html

And for any newbies who haven't read this story, it's a quick, but fun read...

These are fantastic pics...such an excellent setting. I just wish these female pirates had been sentenced to a public flogging and branding before their executions.

Attachments

• 252_captured_piratess_015_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh.jpg
    252_captured_piratess_015_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
  • 252_captured_piratess_02_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh.jpg
    252_captured_piratess_02_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
So easy to picture this one devoid of her blouse, arms raised at the whipping post or behind the cart's tail, feeling the bite of a naval cat o'nine tails before her head is placed in the noose.

Attachments

• 252_captured_piratess_02_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh (1).jpg
    252_captured_piratess_02_1920x1080_optimized_100_by_cheremosh (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
Back
Top Bottom