The Price I Pay (A dark, psychologically intense journey into the depths of human endurance and self-discovery.)

Go to CruxDreams.com

darthagonoth

Assistant executioner
Lia leans in, her fingers caressing the short bristles of my buzz-cut hair, then trailing down to my face, tracing the contours with a deliberate, almost reverent touch. Our eyes lock, hers as blue as ice and… desire. The bright light catches her gaze, making it gleam with an almost supernatural intensity. She sighs, her voice soft and melodic, like that of a fallen angel, imbued with an otherworldly resonance. "For long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light." Her voice drops to a cruelly intimate whisper, "And you, silly boy, have only just begun your descent to Hell."

Then she presses the button on the controller again. The chains pull me upward, the metallic clink echoing ominously in the dimly lit room. My toes scrabble for purchase but find only empty air. Desperation surges through me as I strain against the chains, muscles bulging and tendons straining like a steel cable twisted under the unrelenting pull. My body stretches taut, every sinew and fiber pulled tight, imbuing every inch of my body with a promise of something much worse to come.

It is only now I start to realize that the nightmare I mistook for a dream has given birth to a new, stark naked reality.

**Disclaimer**

The following story is a work of pure fiction and is intended for mature audiences only. All characters, places, and events depicted are entirely fictional, and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This content is intended for adult entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as an endorsement or encouragement of any real-life actions.

By continuing to read, you acknowledge that you are of legal age to view adult content and that you understand and accept the completely fictional nature of this story. You agree not to hold the author or publisher liable for any consequences that may arise from the interpretation or use of this content.

Please be aware that the scenarios described involve activities that could result in severe injury or death if attempted in real life. *Do not try this at home—or anywhere else for that matter.* Consider this a strict warning: *do not attempt to replicate any of these actions under any circumstances.* You have been warned. Twice.

For Kirsten, who has been living rent-free in my mind for 20 years.

The Price I Pay​

Unus​

The windshield wipers battle the relentless snowfall as Lia navigates the deserted country road. Though only 4 pm, darkness is already descending—December's early twilight. I glance at the car's thermometer: 5 Celsius. Unusually cold for early December.

"How far?" I ask, breaking the tense silence.

"Not too far now," Lia replies, her eyes fixed on the treacherous road ahead.

The blizzard outside rages with a ferocity that mirrors the turmoil within me. Snowflakes whip against the windows, creating a relentless, howling wind that seems to echo my inner chaos. As I sit, lost in thought, the memory of my journey—both literal and metaphorical—unfolds like a tempest, each moment a tumultuous wave crashing against my fragile sense of self.

In my teenage years, I was constantly told I had potential, yet I couldn't seem to find the motivation to reach it. My high school years passed in a hazy blur of underachievement and gnawing self-doubt. I drifted aimlessly through classes, excelling only in subjects that held little promise for financial success. Each day felt like a monotonous cycle, my potential buried under layers of insecurity and a lack of motivation, leaving me feeling like a ghost haunting the hallways of my own life.

Physically as well as mentally, I was a mess. At 6 feet tall and less than 60 kilos, I felt like a walking skeleton. My acne-riddled skin and slouching posture only added to my insecurity. I blamed it all on genetics, using it as an excuse for my lack of drive.

But deep down, I knew there was more to it. Jealousy and envy ate away at what little ambition I had left, comparing myself to those who were better-looking, smarter, and more successful. And then there was the realization that I was deeply masochistic, finding pleasure in scenes of brutal torture while others recoiled in horror. It was a twisted desire that only added to my inner conflict and feelings of abnormality. For years, I grappled with my identity and desires. I envied the chiseled bodies of my classmates, desperately trying to carve those fleeting moments of shirtlessness in changing rooms into my memory. My attempts at self-improvement were half-hearted. I joined a gym, but when results didn't appear instantly, I quit. This fueled my self-loathing and intensified my envy towards those I saw as genetically blessed.

At 23, my life was a monotonous cycle of gaming and masturbation in my parents' granny flat. Days blurred into nights as I lost myself in virtual worlds, escaping the crushing reality of my existence. My parents, though well-meaning, had long given up on trying to motivate me, their disappointment palpable in every strained conversation. My sole passion was writing long, minutely detailed interrogation and torture fantasies, and publishing them online. These stories were far too brutal for the average BDSM kink-seeker, often eliciting more concern, disgust, or just plain ridicule than the occasional praise. I remember one particularly harsh comment: 'You are clearly mentally ill. This is sick. You should kill yourself.' Though it hurt, I couldn't stop.

Then Bernard entered my life. He made insightful comments on a medieval-themed story I was working on, displaying a genuine understanding of torture methods. We began chatting, and I was amazed to find someone who seemed to understand me. He wasn't pushy, respected my need for anonymity, and proved to be an excellent listener—a friend I'd never had before. Our chatting sessions became the highlight of my days, a lifeline in my otherwise bleak existence.

Then one night, after listening to my endless complaints about life, he asked,

"Don't you think you've had enough now?”

I was startled. I wasn't sure what to answer. “Enough of what?”

“Enough of this. Of failing."

His words hung in the digital space between us. After a pause, he added,

"Would you like me to help you?"

Sceptical but intrigued, I replied, "No one can."

"No. You can't. But I can," he countered. "You just have to give up."

"Give up what? Hope?" I asked.

"No. Control," he explained. "And then I give you everything you have been craving for. I only ask for 3 months."

A yawn escapes me as I return to the present. Darkness has fully enveloped us now, the temperature dropping further as the snowfall begins to ease. We pass through a small village before Lia suddenly pulls over.

"Stay in the car," she instructs, shutting the door behind her before I can respond.

I hear the trunk open and watch as she retrieves a large red bag. The sound of metal on metal tells me she is applying snow chains to the tyres. Working swiftly, she finishes in just over five minutes. After stowing the bag and her winter coat back in the trunk, she returns to the driver's seat and steers us off the main road, plunging into the darkness ahead.

As Lia settles into the driver's seat, I try to maintain an air of nonchalance, feigning disinterest. But it's an uphill battle against my own curiosity. Her cheeks are flushed a delicate rose from her exertions in the biting cold, adding a vibrant contrast to her fair complexion.

My gaze is drawn to Lia's naturally blonde hair, cropped close at the nape of her neck. The short strands catch the soft overhead light, creating a halo effect that accentuates her striking features. As she adjusts her position, I notice her exquisitely crafted, cream-colored cashmere turtleneck. The luxurious fabric clings to her lithe frame, hinting at the toned silhouette beneath.

The interplay of light and shadow on the turtleneck's gentle folds is mesmerizing. My eyes trail along the elegant line of her neck as it disappears into the high collar. The sweater's pale hue contrasts beautifully with her lightly tanned skin, flushed cheeks, and golden hair, creating an image both striking and alluring.

Struggling to maintain composure, I force my gaze back to the road. Yet the vision of Lia in that impeccably fitted turtleneck, cheeks aglow and shortly shorn hair framing her face, lingers like a bewitching mirage.

I force myself to stare into the starless night, and my thoughts find their ways back soon enough to the night when everything changed.

Bernard, the self-proclaimed "Sculptor of People," had always been an enigma, his personal life a mystery.

"It's simple, really," Bernard said. "For 90 days, you follow my instructions to the letter."

"Like what?" I asked, intrigued.

"No teasers here, my young friend. I need your word first. Not that you have much else going for you."

Bernard knew I often lamented how a man's word had become almost meaningless in modern times. I bit my lip. "And if I fail?"

"Then you face the consequences as a man, and for a change, you'll regret something you have done, not what you haven't. Well?"

Nervous sweat covered me as I typed: "Alright. I hereby give you my word that I will obey you for 90 days."

"Good choice. Now go to bed. It's late. You'll receive my instructions by email in the morning."

I barely slept that night. When my alarm went off, Bernard's email arrived promptly. As I scrolled through, my eyes widened at the rigorous regimen. Six days a week, long-distance jogging with HIIT shuttle runs at dawn, to be done shirtless regardless of weather. 'Give up control and thoughts about what others might think about how you look,' he explained. 'Give. Up. Control.' Weight training six days a week, in the afternoon.

Bernard had arranged a comprehensive fitness regimen: a personal trainer at a local gym, with four weeks of prepaid sessions to learn proper form and techniques. The diet was non-negotiable, with a food pickup service providing carefully calculated meals. Daily measurements and monthly DEXA scans were mandated, all prepaid and scheduled. Notably, Bernard explicitly prohibited any sexual activities.

Beyond the DEXA scans, Bernard sent a digital scale and a wearable fitness tracker to monitor my progress. These sleek devices arrived with a note: "No excuses. Every step, every ounce - I'll be watching. GUC." The thought of Bernard having constant access to my physical data was both unnerving and oddly motivating.

As dawn broke, I began the daily ritual of measurements, facing a familiar, gaunt reflection. Acne-scarred and slouching, I recorded each number with a mix of disgust and determination. Bernard's words echoed: "Give. Up. Control."

I jogged to the park in the cold spring drizzle, shirtless and vulnerable. The wet track challenged every step as I pushed through HIIT sprints, stumbling but persevering. "Give. Up. Control," I muttered, defying my weakness.

Collapsing onto the grass, exhausted yet accomplished, I felt a surprising pleasure in pushing my limits. Bernard's message awaited: "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

The first week was hell, my body rebelling against the rigorous regimen. But small victories emerged: completing a full HIIT session, lifting heavier weights, glimpsing muscle definition. Bernard's concise praise became my lifeline, our relationship deepening beyond mentor and student.

In 90 days, I transformed. Acne cleared, muscles toned, confidence rose. I adhered to the routine with determination, if not perfection. Bernard and I exchanged daily progress reports, noting slip-ups honestly. My body adapted, waking at 5 AM naturally. Each morning, I proudly inspected my emerging abs and defined veins, ready for another day of transformation.

On the final day of my three-month journey, I received a message from Bernard: "I am going to call you." My heart raced; we had never spoken before.

His voice, confident and smooth with a slight accent, came through. "Are you satisfied?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you," I replied gratefully.

"Would you like to have it back?" he continued.

"Back what?" I asked nervously.

"Control," he answered simply.

Panic swept over me, but I found myself saying, "No. I need this. I want more. I can do more...right?"

"Mark, you have the potential to become even more. But if you want more, you must pay the price first."

"Price? You mean money? I-I don't have any," I stammered.

"Not money, my young friend. You must pay with your pain."

The word echoed in my mind, sending shivers down my spine. Despite my fears, a primal excitement stirred within me at the thought of punishment for my slip-ups.

"Yes" was all I could manage to say.

"Let me be clear here, Mark," Bernard's voice remained neutral as he spoke. "This is not that ridiculous BDSM with padded leather and soft pink handcuffs. This is real punishment.”

And so it began. The initial beatings were mainly with whips and canes, the sting of each strike leaving a searing pain that I never could have imagined. But I took them better than expected, pushing through the agony as Bernard matched the severity of each "sin" he deemed me guilty of. Every time, I had to strip down completely, no exceptions.

Restraints were often necessary, as I couldn't help but squirm and writhe under the painful lashings. Try standing still when a snakewhip slices across your asscheeks with the speed of sound. He was right: this was no mere BDSM play. There was no sexual element or deliberate humiliation involved. Only pain, sweat, and tears.

I could have quit at any time, walked away and never looked back. But something kept me going, something deep inside me craved the pain and wanted to prove that I could endure even more. With each step I took, each lash I endured, was a silent rebellion against the cycle of failure that had defined my life. Sometimes the pain was almost unbearable, yet in it, I found a twisted sense of purpose… and sexual pleasure I never thought existed.

Months flew by, transforming my life beyond recognition. I excelled in online university, achieving top grades. My body became a testament to unwavering discipline.

One particularly bright morning, as I jogged shirtless along the beach, I couldn't help but notice that heads were turning after me. Not only women, men paused to look. It was then I finally realized how much my body had changed.

On the one-year anniversary of my first run, Bernard's knowing smile said it all: "Congratulations are in order."

I blushed, feeling undeserving of any praise.

"I didn't do anything exceptional," I replied humbly. “Just gave up control.”

Bernard's smile widened. "You did more than you know. But there is still an unsettled debt that needs to be settled. The years of sloth and wasted potential must be repent for."

"I'm ready," I said confidently, eager to continue my journey.

But Bernard's next words gave me pause. "I need you to understand: from now on, the methods of penance will be different. Do you still wish to proceed?" I met his gaze with determination in my eyes.

"Yes."

“Do you know what I am talking about here?”

"Torture," I whispered, but my voice was tinged with a hint of excitement.

I felt a thrill of fear and anticipation run through me.

Bernard's eyes flickered with a dark, unsettling satisfaction, and he remained silent, the air around us thickening with an eerie stillness.

The car jerks and snaps me out of my reverie. It has been nearly an hour since she said we weren't too far away, and I can't help but wonder what she meant. Trying to maintain a facade of manly strength and stoicism, I stay quiet and keep my eyes fixed on the road ahead.

The instructions from Bernard for the impending punishment torture were detailed and strict. For the upcoming weeks and days, I was to ramp up my cardio even more, eat an extremely lean diet, and undergo a bowel cleanse. On the night before the punishment, I meticulously shaved all the hair from my neck down, and got a buzz cut, preparing myself for what was to come.

A text arrived on Thursday evening, containing a train ticket. "Take the train to the countryside. At the station, my apprentice will pick you up." The trip would take nearly 5 hours, leaving me feeling increasingly anxious and excited as the train took me across the snow covered plains of the countryside.

Stepping off at the small town train station, I spotted a large SUV waiting outside. In the light snowfall, a stunning young woman stood next to it. She stood at around 5 feet 8 inches tall with a slender figure, bright blue eyes that seemed to sparkle in the dim light, and dark blonde hair styled in an edgy pixie cut with asymmetrical layers. Her tousled locks gave her an effortlessly carefree look that perfectly complemented her striking features. As she flashed me a radiant smile, her perfect teeth gleaming in the dim light, I felt an inexplicable pull towards her. 'I'm Athalia. Athalia Zydraitis. Call me Lia,' she said, her voice deeper than I expected, smooth like silk sliding. She gestured towards a sleek, black high-end SUV parked nearby. 'Get in, it's a bit of a drive to the farm.'

The car was a high-end, luxurious SUV, its sleek lines and polished exterior exuding an air of sophistication and power. I couldn't help but notice the emblem of a prestigious brand gleaming on the front grille. As I approached, I marveled at the vehicle's opulence, a stark contrast to the desolate surroundings.

My heart pounded in my chest as I approached the car, a mix of fear and anticipation swirling within me. Lia's presence was magnetic, her confidence and beauty almost overwhelming. As I settled into the passenger seat, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was stepping into a world far beyond my control. The interior of the car was just as impressive, with leather seats and a state-of-the-art dashboard. To my surprise, Lia didn't use a key to start the ignition. Instead, she murmured what sounded like an incantation in a language I couldn't quite place. The syllables danced on the edge of familiarity – was it Russian? No, something else. As the smooth purr of the engine filled the air, I recalled her full name: Athalia Zydraitis. The cadence of those words echoed in my mind, and I found myself wondering if her whispered command shared the same origins as her surname. Lithuanian, perhaps? The thought lingered as we pulled away, leaving me with more questions about Lia than answers.

The drive was silent at first, the only sound was the soft hum of the hybrid engine and the rhythmic swish of the windshield wipers. The car's advanced navigation system displayed our route on a large touchscreen, and the heated seats provided a comforting warmth against the cold outside.

'So, Bernard speaks highly of you,' Lia said, breaking the silence. Her voice was smooth, almost hypnotic. I glanced at her, trying to gauge her intentions, but her expression was unreadable. 'He says you have potential.'

I nodded, unsure of how to respond. The tension in the car was palpable, a mix of excitement and dread. As we drove deeper into the countryside, the landscape around us became more desolate, the snow-covered fields stretching out like a blank canvas. My mind raced with questions and doubts. Who was Lia, really? What did Bernard see in her? And what did she see in me?

'You know,' Lia continued, her eyes fixed on the road ahead, 'this isn't just about physical transformation. It's about breaking down barriers, pushing limits, and discovering who you really are.' Her words sent a shiver down my spine, a promise of both pain and revelation. As we approached our destination, a sense of inevitability settled over me.

Last edited:
Oh I am absolutely hooked to this story, very well written with an unusual protagonist given the submission. One I can identify with, thank you. I am very much looking forward to the developing story.
Thank you, I'll add part 2 (out of 12) tomorrow. It will get... more intense that I can promise.

Love a girl with a buzzcut. Can't wait for more
Lia has the cropped to neck asymetrical pixie-cut hair, and Mark, the protagonist has the full buzzcut... preparations, and he'll need that.

The Price I Pay - Secundus (1)

After navigating through half an hour of snow-covered plains, Lia finally slows down the SUV. The headlights pierce through the thick darkness, casting long shadows over the decrepit farmhouse ahead. The relentless winter storm whirls around us, seemingly swallowing everything in its path. I can see that the house is a forgotten and dilapidated structure, with peeling paint and soot-stained windows covered by tattered curtains. In eerie silence, we approach the farmhouse, our footsteps crunching in the freshly fallen snow. The stark silhouette of the house looms larger as we get closer, a ghost of past rural dreams. Finally reaching the threshold, Lia vigorously stomps her feet to shake off the clumps of snow caked on her boots. I follow suit, the sound of our boots thumping against the worn porch echoing in the stillness of the night. Only after we have cleared most of the snow do we step inside.

Lia pushes open the creaking door and we enter into a dimly lit space. She flips a switch next to the door, revealing a faint glow that fills the room. The air is like a knife, sharp and unforgiving, cutting through my clothes and into my bones, leaving me shivering and breathless. It feels like stepping into a freezer, the cold seeping into every pore and crevice of my body.

A sparsely furnished room greets us, with minimal contents barely visible in the weak electric light. The unexpected presence of electricity in this seemingly abandoned place adds an eerie note to the atmosphere. As I explore further, I discover a curious anomaly - a heavy, rusty, riveted, once-green iron door tucked away in a corner. Lia walks to the door and opens up a side panel with a key next to the door. Behind it there is a surprisingly modern digital combination lock, its sleek surface standing out amidst the aged surroundings.

Lia approaches the heavy, rusty door tucked away in a corner. After entering a code on a modern digital lock hidden behind a panel, she utters words that flow with the natural cadence of a native speaker. I strain to catch the phrase, but only the last word registers clearly: "Kamera." The foreign words roll off her tongue effortlessly.

As the thick door swings open with an ominous click, I find myself pondering the strange word I managed to catch. "Kamera" tickles at the edges of my mind, sounding vaguely like "chamber" in English. A distant memory from a photography class surfaces – something about cameras originating from "camera obscura," or dark chamber. I shiver a bit as I wonder what kind of chamber lies beyond, and whether it's as dark as its etymological ancestor. The smooth entranceway revealed seems to beckon us forward, its modern appearance a stark contrast to the aged exterior.

Lia's eyes meet mine, a glimmer of something unreadable in their depths. "Follow," she commands her voice carrying an air of anticipation that both intrigues and unsettles me. As we step through the threshold, I can't shake the feeling that those foreign words hold more significance than I can comprehend.The weight of the unknown presses down on me, and I find myself acutely self-conscious.

Beyond the iron door, a steep, segmented metal staircase unfolds into the inky blackness below. A flick of another switch reveals a row of emergency exit lights, casting a faint glow to illuminate the path ahead. The staircase, constructed of sturdy reinforced steel, descends in a series of straight flights punctuated by small landings at regular intervals.

As we begin our descent, my hand instinctively grasps the metal handrails. The once-smooth surface is now rough beneath my fingers, its protective paint cracking and flaking away to reveal patches of rust underneath. Each step echoes hollowly in the confined space, the sound reverberating off the bare concrete walls that flank us on either side.

The air grows even colder with each flight we conquer, carrying a stale and lifeless quality that speaks of long isolation. The emergency lights cast long, eerie shadows that seem to dance and flicker with our movement, adding to the sense of descending into a world of isolation.

At the bottom of the staircase, we find ourselves in a bunker - a relic of Cold War paranoia. Naked light bulbs in black cages flicker to life at intervals, casting harsh shadows across the concrete walls. Moisture glistens on the walls for the first few meters, and our breath mists in the chilly air. Despite the dampness, there is no smell of mold...just something else - bleach?

We are in a tiny antechamber. Lia puts her hands on the handle of the door leading onwards, then turns to me.

"This is your first chance to walk away from all this. I will give you another one, but there won't be a third."

My throat tightens as I swallow, trying to maintain some sense of defiance amidst the overwhelming silence in the room. The metal door creaks open, revealing a larger chamber filled with flickering shadows and dim light. A rush of warmer air hits my numb face as I step inside, providing a brief respite from the bone-chilling cold.

The room we enter is a cold, oppressive space, its concrete walls damp with condensation. Flickering fluorescent lights cast harsh, uneven shadows, revealing rusted metal chains hanging ominously from unusually high the ceiling. The air is thick with the scent of mildew and industrial cleaner, creating a sterile yet suffocating atmosphere. A large, rusty coal furnace in the corner emits a faint, eerie glow, its warmth doing little to dispel the chill that permeates the room.

As I follow Lia towards the furnace, my eyes wander around the room, trying to make out shapes and objects in the gloom.

The clanking of metal chains catches my attention, and I focus on a pair of thick chains hanging from the ceiling, each with a large carabiner hook at my head's height. A much brighter light source right above it provides a sharp, white circle of light where the chains are hanging. Next to the furnace there is a steel table with modern, black duffel bags on it, adding to the unsettling atmosphere of this underground bunker.

"Stay there," Lia's cold voice commands, her finger pointing towards the circle of light, right under the pair of chains, just a few meters away from the furnace. She approaches the furnace, removing her gloves and warming her hands near its heat. With an air of dominance, she pivots back towards me, her authority palpable in every calculated movement.

“Strip. Everything off.”

My heart races and I can feel my hands tremble as I comply, each layer of clothing peeling away to expose my body to the unforgiving chill of the room.

The naked light bulbs cast long shadows on the concrete walls, making me feel small and vulnerable. The scent of bleach hangs in the air, almost masking the dampness that permeates every inch of this bunker. With each piece of clothing removed, my breaths become sharp intakes of frigid air and my skin prickles with goosebumps.

With each piece of clothing removed, my breaths transform into sharp intakes of frigid air, sending shivers cascading through my body. The biting cold makes my nipples painfully erect, each harsh gust amplifying their sensitivity. Below, the icy grip of the bunker’s cold air pulls my testicles up tightly into my lower abdomen, a visceral reminder of the stark and unforgiving temperature that envelops me.

I stand there, exposed, hairless, and vulnerable, as Lia's wandering gaze takes in my body: a lean 6-foot frame with 70 kilos of defined muscle, each contour accentuated by the extreme diet and exercise regime of the last few weeks have rendered my skin taut against my muscles, resembling the cut and defined look. At around 10% body fat, my torso reveals a finely chiseled six-pack and well-defined obliques, the striations in my muscles clear even in the dim light.

One might wander—could Bernard's accurately planned meals have contained more than just added protein and vitamins? The rapid changes in my physique seem almost too good to be true. My skin, pale from the meticulous shaving I have undergone as instructed, bears a smooth, almost translucent quality. The chill in the room contrasts sharply with the heat in my body, contributing to the slight tremor in my muscles. Despite the fear and uncertainty of the situation, I can't help but feel a well-known sense of arousal building within me.

My body responds involuntarily, betraying my conflicted emotions, and almost like an act of deliberate betrayal, my cock is beginning to engorge—not fully erect, but thickening and lengthening with each racing heartbeat, an undeniable sign of my excitement and vulnerability. The faint flush of arousal heightens the contrast against my pale skin. I try to mask my embarrassment, holding my clothes clumsily in front of my crotch to cover it. Lia's eyes flick briefly to my arousal, but her face remains impassive.

"Put your clothes in the furnace," she instructs, gesturing toward the looming metal appliance in the corner. The furnace provides a modicum of heat to the room but remains a stark reminder of my impending helplessness.

"Do it," she continues, her voice firm. "Do it or leave."

I hesitate, fully aware of the significance of this action. Outside, above the bunker, it is December. Night has fallen, and the snowstorm has turned the area into a frozen wasteland. The temperature has plummeted below zero. The nearest train station is hours away, and the thought of trekking through the icy wilderness to reach it sends shivers down my spine. But staying here means surrendering myself completely to this isolated abyss. With all escape routes blocked by biometric locks and voice-activated cars, burning my clothes feels like the final nail in the coffin of my old life. And yet, the alternative seems even bleaker—returning to a miserable existence that I fear more than the biting cold.

With each step towards the furnace, I can feel the weight of consequence pressing down on me. The flames lick and dance behind the furnace's glass window as I feed it my clothes one by one, each item an irreversible commitment to the moment, sealing my fate within these concrete walls.

I pause as I reach for my boots, the last shred of any chance of fleeing or getting out of this situation. The gravity of the moment weighs down on me, as I realize that once these boots are gone, so too is any realistic hope of escape. With all other routes blocked, these boots represent the final lifeline to the outside world.

"The boots too," Lia says, as if she is reading my mind, her voice cold and determined, further underlining the finality of my entrapment. Her words hammer home the reality that there is no turning back, no last-minute reprieve. With a deep breath, I toss the boots into the flames, watching as the last piece disappears into the fire. I feel the finality of the act over me like a shroud, knowing just sealed my fate within these concrete walls.

This action represents more than just the disposal of footwear; it's a symbolic surrender of my freedom, an acknowledgment that I am now truly at the mercy of Lia and whatever plans she has for me. The realization makes my flesh crawl, a mix of fear and perverse anticipation for what's to come.

The Price I Pay - Secundus (2)

As I stand next to the furnace, its heat radiates onto my body and causes me to straighten up. Despite feeling self-conscious, I resist the urge to cover myself with my hands as I don't want to show her my previous display of embarrassment again.

My heart pounds as I turn to Lia, my eyes drawn to the four heavy, thick black leather manacles on the table. They are intimidating, with each one featuring a small metal bracelet embedded in it and connected to a steel ring with a carabiner that can move freely around it. The manacles lay open, but I can see that they have a tiny locking mechanism built into them.

"Put these on your ankles and wrists," Lia's commanding voice snaps me out of my thoughts. Her tone brooks no defiance.

I hesitate, my mind swirling with doubts and fear. Am I really ready for this? But then I remember why I am here, why I have agreed to this in the first place. In the depths of my being, hidden from even myself, the shadow of my masochistic mind stirs and grumbles with a twisted sense of pleasure. Unaware of my own foolishness at the time, I feel a thrill at the thought of pain and suffering. It is a dark part of me that I don't fully understand, but it lurks just beneath the surface, always ready to revel in any form of self-inflicted agony. Little do I know the consequences it will bring.

The only sound in the chamber is the steady crackling of the coal furnace. The shadows dance and flicker against the walls. With trembling hands I reach for the cold manacles, their weight heavy in my palms. With a deep breath, one by one, I fasten them around my ankles and then my wrists. This is it. No turning back. With each click of the locks, a surge of conflicting emotions rushes through me - excitement and apprehension.

Lia steps closer, her eyes narrowing as she inspects the manacles. Her fingers, delicate yet firm, trace the edges of the leather restraints, ensuring each one is securely fastened. She tugs at the manacles on my ankles, then my wrists, testing their hold. The leather bites into my skin, firm and unyielding, and I wince slightly.

"Stand under the chains," Lia then commands firmly, pointing to the brightly illuminated area just a few meters away from the coal furnace. As I stand where she points, I shiver as I realize I am standing on a cold iron tread plate; its icy surface biting into my bare feet. The bite of the metal only adds to my already tense state. I try to convince myself that the chilling of my blood is due to the cold, but my churning stomach betrays my nerves.

Lia then reaches for a control box lying on the floor with thick cables snaking into the shadows. My eyes follow her every move, fear coiling in my stomach as she presses one of the buttons. There's a mechanical sound, and the chains with the hooks lower until they hover at mid-chest height—my tether to an imminent ordeal.

I extend my hands towards her, forcing them steady by clenching my fists. The action causes the muscles in my forearms to cord visibly, while my biceps tense into stark relief, "I'm ready," I say, my voice low but resolute. The strain is evident in the defined contours of my arms, from the swell of my triceps to the graceful landscape of my forearms.

"Hands together then," she commands, her voice cutting through the silence like a blade.

I do as I am told, extending my arms towards her, my efforts to remain stoic betrayed only by an almost imperceptible tremor in my hands. The cold metal plate beneath my feet sends shivers up my spine, contrasting sharply with the faint warmth emanating from the furnace that caresses only half my body. The hum of unseen machines mingles with the subtle crackle of coals, creating an eerie mix of noises that sets my nerves on edge.

My almost fully erect cock, nearly 18 cm, throbs with a conflicting mix of trepidation and undeniable arousal. The absence of body hair, meticulously removed as per Bernard's instructions, leaves me feeling oddly vulnerable, yet the optical illusion it creates is undeniable – my manhood appears larger, more prominent in its nakedness. The smooth expanse of my skin, from neck to toe, glistens faintly in the harsh light.

Lia's eyes, however, do not stray to my exposed genitalia; her focus remains strictly professional, which somehow makes the situation even more unnerving. The chamber around us is large, its true dimensions obscured by shadows. Only the area immediately surrounding us is illuminated, the pair of chains hanging ominously in the bright pool of light. The darkness beyond promises untold horrors – what instruments of torment might be lurking just out of sight?

As I stand there, every nerve ending screaming for flight, I can't help but feel a perverse thrill coursing through my veins. The fear, the anticipation, the vulnerability – it all coalesces into a heavy cocktail of sensation that leaves me dizzy and conflicted. Part of me wants to run, to escape this chamber of more than probable horrors, while another part yearns to submit, to experience whatever Lia has in store for me.

My heart pounds in my chest, each beat echoing in my ears as I await her next move. The goosebumps that cover my flesh add a fascinating texture to my hyper-aware skin, every slight movement of air feeling like a caress or a threat. I fight to keep my breathing steady, but the tremor in my muscles betrays my inner turmoil.

With practiced efficiency, Lia clamps the two manacles—crafted from tough, hardened, unyielding leather— to the large hooks separately.

"Do you know what will happen now?" Lia asks, taking a step back, her voice a sultry whisper as she circles me, her presence predatory yet almost reverential. The question hangs in the air, heavy with both dread and an unspoken desire.

I gulp, trying to swallow down my fear. "I've dreamed of it...read… and wrote about it in stories...but never like this, never for real," I manage to stammer out, feeling vulnerable and exposed.

"Dreamed of it?" she muses thoughtfully, her gaze piercing into mine.

"Suspension is a regular theme in many of your torture stories too, isn't it?"

I bite my lip, tasting metal as I nod.

"Well," she says, her tone now laced with only a factual edge. "It's far worse than you could ever imagine."

My voice catches in my throat, unable to form a response. The deafening silence is only interrupted by the soft murmurs of the coal furnace behind me.

Regret floods my mind. How did I get myself into this? Frantically, I search for a way out, but deep down, I know there is none. Not anymore.

Lia completes a circle around, like a snow leopard eyeing its prey, her azure blue eyes assessing me in a calculating manner. "I wonder how you'll take it," she mutters under her breath, almost to herself.

Suddenly, it hits me like a ton of bricks. This is no longer just a fantasy. The helplessness, the vulnerability, the impending threat of torture—they become real. My heart thuds painfully in my chest as panic claws at my every thought.

But amidst the fear, there is also a twisted sense of excitement. This is what I want… what I crave, isn't it? The ultimate surrender of control, the torment, the punishment, the penance.

I grit my teeth and take short, sharp gasps of air.

Lia reaches for the control box, her fingers hovering over the buttons. After measuring me up one more time, she presses a button.

The now familiar whir of machinery fills the air, a low hum that grows in intensity. It's a sound both mechanical and organic, like the growl of some monstrous beast awakening from its slumber. The movement is slow, almost imperceptible at first. The chains begin to tighten, lifting my arms first, then my body higher with agonizing precision. Each millimeter of ascent sends a new wave of tension through my body.

The vibrations reverberate through the chamber, setting my nerves alight, sending a fresh wave of fear coursing through my veins. As I'm lifted from the floor, the strain on my muscles intensifies. It feels akin to an endless morning stretch, but one that holds a terrifying promise of what's to come. My body elongates, muscles and tendons stretching uncomfortably.

When the whirring stops, my feet find purchase solely on the tips of my toes, my wrists and shoulders are in an ever-growing discomfort, an unspoken promise of worse to come. The manacles cut into my skin, every inch of their unyielding grip a reminder of my powerlessness. I instinctively grab the chains above my wrists, seeking some form of comfort or control, not knowing yet how futile this attempt will soon be.

I force my head forward, my chin digging into my chest, so I can look down at my stretched form. The sight is almost intoxicating. My lean, striated muscles are taut under my smooth skin, resembling a masterpiece of the raw power and sensuality of youth itself. Every band of muscle is accentuated, a living artwork of strength and vulnerability. The cool air caresses my exposed body, sending shivers that dance down my spine, heightening my sensitivity.

My gaze travels down my body, taking in the striking image of my erect cock standing out against the hollow of my abs. The stretching has brought every muscle to the fore, creating a landscape of drawn sinews and strained flesh. My penis, rigid and turgid, juts out proudly from my groin, a defiant symbol of arousal amidst the growing discomfort. The contrast is stark - the length of my pulsing manhood against the concave plane of my chiselled abdomen, pulled tight by the chains.

The strain in my body is evident, even though my feet still maintain a tenuous contact with the ground. Every muscle in my body is engaged, from my calves to my shoulders, in a futile attempt to alleviate the growing pressure on my wrists and arms. The discomfort is not yet pain, but rather an insistent, all-encompassing tension that promises to evolve into something far more intense.

"It’s okay to fight it," Lia says almost soothingly, but the undercurrent of menace is unmistakable. "Fighting it will only make it worse.”

I remain defiantly silent.

Tiny droplets of sweat begin to form, glistening on the ridges and valleys of my torso. In the dim light, each bead catches and reflects the glow, turning my skin into a canvas of light and shadow. The scent of my own arousal mixes with the clinical smell of sterilizer, bleach. and the earthy aroma of leather and metal, creating a stunning cocktail that both ashames and excites me.

It's not just the physicality that heightens the experience, but the culmination of anticipation and nerves. Each breath I take is becoming an effort, each sensation magnified by the tension that binds me. There’s a strange pleasure in the exquisite combination of pain and eroticism, an excitement that dances on the edge of my senses.

Lia reaches down to the table, retrieving another pair of carabiners. With deft hands, she clips them to my ankle manacles, binding them tightly together. The restriction forces my legs to remain straight, eliminating any chance of shifting my weight to gain a moment's reprieve. This new, forced position tightens my glutes immediately, the muscles clenching involuntarily and accentuating their firm, defined shape. The strain intensifies, highlighting every curve and line of my form, turning even the smallest movement into a display of physical endurance.

She steps back, admiring her handiwork with a look that both terrifies and excites me. With a darkly amused glint in her eyes, she adds: "I thought you would feel that, Mark."

Struggling to maintain my balance on my toes, I gather the courage to ask, my voice shaking, "Lia... why…why are you doing this?"

"Besides that I am a bona fide, natural born sadist? Power, Mark. In this moment, I hold your entire being in my hands. Your pain, your suffering, your very existence is, and will remain, under my control. There's a primal purity in this power, a clarity that cuts through the noise of everyday life. It's the... rush," she trails off, her gaze drifting away, not finishing the thought.

"So... you find pleasure in this?" I whimper, my voice barely more than a whisper. Lia's eyes gleam with a mixture of amusement and something darker, more primal.

"Nothing wrong with a man taking pleasure in his work," she quotes. The reference makes my eyes widen, the implication of her identifying with a fictional serial killer making me even more uneasy.

"Pleasure– Sure. But it's more than that. It's... the forge. Where tranquility shatters, we hammer out our true selves." Lia's gaze drifts, a hint of introspection softening her features. "Nature versus nurture, Mark. It's an age-old question, isn't it?"

She pauses, weighing her words. "My parents were perfectionists, yes, but no more than your average middle-class immigrant strivers. They pushed, but never too far. Never cruel, never abusive. Just... hopeful. For a better life, for their slice of the prosperity pie."

A wry smile plays at the corners of her mouth. "I wasn't forged in trauma, if that's what you're thinking. This?" She gestures vaguely around her. "This has always been a part of me. Even as a child, my games were... different. I'd orchestrate elaborate scenarios with my dolls - interrogations, punishments. Not out of any misplaced aggression or hurt. It was simply... who I was. Who I am."

Her eyes refocus on me, sharp and clear. "I wasn't made, Mark. I was born like this."

Her sharp, clear gaze doesn't waver as she continues, "During my teenage years, my fascination with all this," she gestures at me, "only deepened. I excelled academically, particularly in the natural sciences. I craved to understand the mechanics of pain, the limits of the human body."

"And then there was Bernard," she says, her voice a blend of admiration and something darker. "He recognized my unique interests, providing the guidance and resources to explore them further. Under his cruel tutelage..." she pauses, a faint, almost nostalgic smile playing on her lips. I can't help but wonder if she endured the same torments she now plans to inflict on me. "...I honed the art of torture with scientific precision. Pain became my tool, a form of meditation and enlightenment."

"I don't un..." I try to say, my voice quavering with fear and confusion.

"You will, Mark, you will. 'Dolor est magister supremus.' Pain is the ultimate teacher, and through it, you'll learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible. Embrace it, and you might just discover your own enlightenment in submission."

My body tenses at her words, a visceral reaction to the dark confession that stands in stark contrast to my own hidden desires, like a film and its negative. Her voice, a haunting echo of my deepest fears and unspoken truths, resonates within me.

Her fingers start at my upwardly stretched pectoral muscle, igniting a trail of fire down my skin. She travels deliberately, her finely manicured nails lightly grazing my hardened nipple, sending jolts of sensation radiating rib becomes a path for her exploration, caressing each contour with excruciating precision.

Her hand glides along my obliques, pausing to savor the interplay of muscle and bone beneath my skin. Finally, it arrives at the base of my cock, following the defined V-line, eliciting a deep shudder from within me.

She strokes my erect cock gently, almost reverently. Her fingers delicately grasp my foreskin, sliding it back to reveal the sensitive glans beneath, then forward again in a slow, mesmerizing rhythm. The sensation is electrifying, unlike anything I've ever experienced. I realize, with a mixture of shame and excitement, that this is the first time a woman has ever touched me so intimately.

As her hand moves along my shaft, my mind races. Does she know this is my first time? Can she tell I'm a virgin? The thought of her discovering my inexperience sends a wave of anxiety through me, mingling with the pleasure of her touch. I wonder if my reactions betray me, if my body's responses are too eager, too uncontrolled for someone with experience.

"This... this is who I am," she continues, her other hand tracing the taut muscles under my strained skin. Her thumb brushes over the tip of my uncircumcised member, sending shivers through my body. As she explores, a small bead of precum forms at the tip. With deliberate slowness, she collects the droplet on her fingertip, then smears it over the sensitive head in a circular motion. Despite my nervousness and lack of experience, Lia's expert touch betrays no sign of noticing my virginal responses, her movements as assured and practiced as if she'd done this a thousand times before.

"And this penance, Mark, has to be equal to the years of sloth and self-neglect you inflicted upon yourself. I will make sure to leave a mark," she says with a wide smile, the pun hanging heavily in the air. Her fingers continue their exploration, alternating between gentle caresses and firm strokes, each touch a reminder of my vulnerability and her control.

"What do you... what do I—" I stammer, my thoughts refusing to align.

She grips my cock firmly. "I don't want anything else from you but your pain, torture, screams, and despair,” she states matter-of-factly. "For three days straight, this will be our world."

My heart pounds, both from her words and the conflicting sensations her touch provokes. I bite back a moan as her palm sweeps over the sensitive tip.

"You, Mark," she says, smirking. "I had my eyes on you ever since Bernard took you on board. He saw potential, but I saw it too. And torturing boys is my domain. This... this is my craft." She leans in close, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper as she adds, "This is going to be pure torture, in the most profound sense. I know you have no idea what I'm really talking about. But you will. You will."

I try to form words, but my throat tightens with fear and anticipation. "But what about Bernard's instructions?"

"Oh, Bernard left very specific instructions," she confirms, her smile broadening, "but more on that later." A wolfish grin spreads across her face. "I so want to see you go through this, Mark. You will... take everything I give you until there's nothing left. And witnessing that transformation gives me unparalleled victory."

The word 'victory' lingers in the air, strange and unsettling. I find myself unable to grasp how my ordeal could be seen as any kind of triumph, yet Lia's expression holds a hint of anticipation, as if she's already savoring a future satisfaction.

Tears of shame and anger start to blur my vision as conflict rages within me. My body reacts with unbearable arousal while my mind recoils in horror. Lia's words sow the deep seeds of dread and alarm in my mind. Yet despite the layers of fear, a forbidden corner of my consciousness can't deny the dark allure of what's to follow.

Lia leans in, her fingers caressing the short bristles of my buzz-cut hair, then trailing down to my face, tracing the contours with a deliberate, almost reverent touch. Our eyes lock, hers as blue as ice and… desire. The bright light catches her gaze, making it gleam with an almost supernatural intensity. She sighs, her voice soft and melodic, like that of a fallen angel, imbued with an otherworldly resonance. "For long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light." Her voice drops to a cruelly intimate whisper, "And you, silly boy, have only just begun your descent to Hell."

(sorry for chopping it up, there seems to a 20000 character limit for posts)

Well written and with an interesting escalation before the action even begins. (I mean the whole story so far, not just this sentence, which I chose as a sample :drums: )
It's a long story, nearly 70k words, so I had to build slowly to have a nice trajectory. I am not a native speaker of English so I used to Grammarly to help me out here and there too.

I'm new here and excited to share my fascination with BDSM stories and their psychological depths. My writing delves into the darker corners of the mind, exploring power dynamics and the Jungian Shadow through intense, fictional narratives.
You keep your promises though, please continue, it's a very engaging writing and definitely dynamic in many aspects. (I'm not a native English speaker either, if that means something).

You keep your promises though, please continue, it's a very engaging writing and definitely dynamic in many aspects. (I'm not a native English speaker either, if that means something).
Oh, I have the entire story set up for posting, it will keep coming. Perhaps I should add (intellecutal) exhibitionism to the list of my kinks :D

I’m totally hooked and completely in the mind of Mark. It is very much as if you wrote this with me in mind… I’m loving this- if only I had met Bernard and Lia in my early twenties!

Yes you’ll need to break it up in chunks to satisfy the character limit but that is of little consequence.

English isn’t your first language? Yet the construction is superb! I would never have guessed it! Perhaps you’re a bit like my first girlfriend who was German and consistently embarrassed me with a wider vocabulary than my own, yet I thought I possessed a broad vocabulary myself (and I do). You must be a poly-linguist and definitely have nothing to be self-conscious about.

As for the story, what a ripper. You’re taking your time with the gradual escalation and it’s beautiful BDSM erotica…

I’m totally hooked and completely in the mind of Mark. It is very much as if you wrote this with me in mind… I’m loving this- if only I had met Bernard and Lia in my early twenties!

Yes you’ll need to break it up in chunks to satisfy the character limit but that is of little consequence.

English isn’t your first language? Yet the construction is superb! I would never have guessed it! Perhaps you’re a bit like my first girlfriend who was German and consistently embarrassed me with a wider vocabulary than my own, yet I thought I possessed a broad vocabulary myself (and I do). You must be a poly-linguist and definitely have nothing to be self-conscious about.

As for the story, what a ripper. You’re taking your time with the gradual escalation and it’s beautiful BDSM erotica…
Thank you so much. I'm really glad the story resonated with you. I make no secret that I've poured a lot into this from my own early experiences and desires that remained unfulfilled - for better or worse. Sometimes I wonder if it's a good thing or not that some of those desires never came to pass. As for the language, I've been living in an English-speaking country for quite some time now, so I guess it shows. I've always been a bit of a book lover, so I tried to make this captivating, even though it's tricky not to make it too flowery or repetitive. This is especially true with the pain descriptions that, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, are coming up. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. It's always interesting to see how readers connect with the story.

The Price I Pay - Tertius (1)

Lia presses the button on the controller again. The chains pull me upward, the metallic clink echoing ominously in the dimly lit room. My toes scrabble for purchase but find only empty air. Desperation surges through me as I strain against the chains, muscles bulging and tendons straining like a steel cable twisted under the unrelenting pull. My body stretches taut, every sinew and fiber pulled tight, imbuing every inch of my body with a promise of something much worse to come.

It is only now I start to realize that the nightmare I mistook for a dream has given birth to a new, stark naked reality.

My arm and shoulder muscles stretch visibly, the sinews of my flesh lengthening. My nipples become painfully ovalish, and the coolness in the room hardens them even further, accentuating their shape against my slender frame. With each breath, my ribs stand out prominently under my tight and stretched skin, my toned abs looking even more defined and sculpted. Below, my quads are tight and somehow lengthened, the muscles pulled taut like bowstrings, emphasizing the stark contours of my physical form with every second that passes. The hanging really does highlight the contours of my body in an erotic display of sensuality. Every inch of me feels even more exposed and vulnerable.

The initial moments of suspension are deceptively bearable. My mind races to adjust, searching desperately for some position that might lighten the burden on my wrists and shoulders. But soon, the pain begins, spreading slowly like embers catching in dry tinder. My breath comes in short, sharp bursts, every exhale coated in an invisible veneer of pain. She circles me once more, watching as the sweat begins to bead on my pale skin, glistening under the harsh light overhead. My chest rises and falls with rapid intensity, each breath amplified by the constriction of my body. I can feel her gaze trace over every inch of me, analyzing my reactions to this intense predicament. My body twists and turns slightly in the air, causing the chains to sway with each involuntary movement, adding a new level of torment.

Satisfied with her work, Lia retrieves a simple aluminum chair from beside the furnace and sits down, putting her gloves back on. From her new position, she maintains an unblinking watch over me. My body slowly rotates in the air, giving her a full view of my suffering.

My cock shrinks and withers, a small and flaccid thing that feels more like a fat worm than a symbol of my manhood. Its degradation is palpable, as if it knows it has failed me in this moment of exposed vulnerability. The intense humiliation washes over me as even my testicles seem large in comparison, pulled tight into my lower abdomen. The stark contrast only deepens my sense of exposed vulnerability. My cheeks burn with embarrassment as Lia's curious eyes take in the disappointing sight. Being seen in such a state by someone as unattainably beautiful as Lia only adds to the sting of my inadequacy. I am torn between wanting to hide away and wanting to prove myself worthy in her eyes.

"That didn't last long," says Lia, looking at my shriveled penis. I can feel the color rising to my cheeks as her contemptuous words cut through my confidence like a knife. I wish, more than anything, to be able to hide my now thumb-sized penis, feeling exposed and vulnerable under her judgmental gaze. Lia steps closer, her eyes locked on my crotch with disdain. A smirk plays on her lips, and I know she's enjoying this thoroughly.

"Oh, don’t be such a child. It’s only natural," she continues. "Having a rock-hard erection during torture.” she scoffs. “What a patriarchal cliché. The truth is, when faced with real pain and torture, they all become whimpering little boys with useless, soft toys."

Her words cut deep, the mockery compounding my shame, stirring up an inner conflict between unreal expectations and my own fears and insecurities. The stark reality of my situation—my body exposed, my dignity stripped away—crashes down on me, leaving me teetering on the brink of despair. The weight of my own hard-earned muscle mass becomes an instrument of torture, the relentless pull of gravity turning every second into an excruciating eternity. My shoulders scream in protest, the fiery tendrils of pain racing down my arms and into the very core of my being. The manacles bite cruelly into my flesh, each sharp edge a testament to my descent into this dark game.

As I open my mouth to reply, Lia cuts in: "There's nothing you can say or do to make this stop," she states matter-of-factly. "No amount of begging, bargaining, or crying will change what's going to happen. The only way out is through—50 more hours of this. That's all there is to it." She pauses, her gaze sharpening. "And Mark, try to talk only when asked. It'll be easier for you that way."

Her words hang heavy in the air, a stark reminder of the lengthy ordeal that still lies ahead. The finality in her tone makes it clear that she has no intention of showing mercy or cutting things short. All I can do is brace myself for what's to come, knowing that each passing minute will be a test of endurance.

Lia's unwavering commitment to seeing this through, regardless of my suffering, sends a chill through me. The realization that I have no control over the situation, that I'm completely at her mercy for the next two days, is almost as terrifying as the physical pain itself.

I try to steel myself mentally for the long hours ahead, but the ordeal threatens to overwhelm me. Fifty hours feels like an eternity when every moment is filled with agony. Yet Lia's resolute expression tells me there will be no reprieve, no early release. I'll have to find a way to endure, minute by excruciating minute, until this nightmare finally ends.

A few minutes pass in tense silence. The only sounds are my labored breathing and the occasional creak of metal as my body shifts involuntarily. The harsh light casts long shadows across the room, emphasizing its cold emptiness. Sweat already glistens my skin despite the chill. Lia remains motionless, her piercing gaze never leaving my suspended form. The weight of her scrutiny is almost as unbearable as the physical strain on my body.

"Do you know Kirsten Smart's work?" she asks suddenly, her voice slicing through the suffocating silence like a finely honed blade.

"Y-yes," I reply, trying to mask the reverence I hold for the undisputed mistress of torture fiction. In my thoughts, Kirsten is an unparalleled genius, a dark luminary who crafts suffering with a wordsmith's precision. The memory of her stories—the intricate pain, the unbearable tension—spins through my mind like a dark crescendo.

Lia’s eyebrow arches, a sly smile curling on her lips. "So do I. Huge fan. Especially her 'Hanging for the Weekend' stories," she admits, her eyes narrowing as they probe mine for a reaction. "But I must confess, I'm less patient than Preet. I want to see you suffer sooner and… well more. A lot more, Mark."

Her words make my skin crawl as they take root, unfurling fear within me like a poisonous flower. My body involuntarily tenses, muscles coiling with an electric current of dread. Lia stands up with an almost predatory grace. She walks towards me and stops at the edge of the iron plate beneath me. She reaches down to a handle sunk into the plate, and with a slow, creaking groan, she raises the heavy floor panel. It reveals a dark, rectangular concrete shaft below, about a meter deep and slightly narrower in width. The musty smell of damp concrete wafts up from the confined space, creating an eerie atmosphere that seems to sap the warmth from the room. Peering into the blackness of this claustrophobic pit, I am overcome with a sense of foreboding. My eyes are drawn to an iron water drain grate at the bottom, its ominous presence highlighted by a large eye bolt screw welded to it and pointing upwards like a warning sign.

She then moves away, her footsteps a soft whisper against the cold, hard floor. My vision is limited from my suspended position, but the distinct clank of metal echoes ominously. The sound seems to grow nearer, each step bringing with it a heavier sense of dread. Finally, she comes back into view, the two 5 kg tri-grip plate weights gripped firmly in her hands. She holds them up, a smile spreading across her face, thin and cruel.

"Let's add a little more tension, shall we?" she says, her tone laced with sadistic pleasure.

Lia crouches at the edge of the shaft, reaching into the confined space. With expert precision, she grasps the carabiner on my ankle manacles and attaches one of the weights to my right ankle. The sharp, pulling sensation immediately wrenches through my leg, magnifying the drag on my already tortured limbs. My shoulder joints scream under the new strain, agony radiating outwards in relentless waves. Every fiber of my being stretches tighter, each second elongating into an eternity of boundless, unforgiving pain.

My mind flashes to Kirsten Smart's tales—the detailed agony of her characters as they dangle in torment. I imagine their grit, their sheer willpower, but my reality is far more vivid and brutal. Each nerve ending screams, loudly affirming that this is no story.

She moves to my left ankle, repeating the process. The added weight is unbearable, my muscles quivering under the remorseless pull. I bite back a yelp, my chest heaving as I struggle with the intense surge of fresh torment. My wrists, already abraded from the manacles, throb in harmony with the bolts of pain shooting through my legs and spine.

Pain throbs in waves through my body, each heartbeat sending shards of burning agony through my joints and muscles. The weights at my ankles stretch my limbs to a new, unimaginable limit, the chains creaking ominously under the amplified strain. Sweat glistens on my skin, turning icy in the harsh chill of the chamber, adding a new layer to my suffering.

"Aah," I whimper, the sound escaping despite my best efforts to contain it. I gnaw at my lower lip, drawing shallow breaths as the agony sharpens to a deadly point, threatening to cleave me in two.

Lia watches, a darkly amused glint in her eyes. "That's just the warm up, Mark" she purrs, her voice a cruel caress. She activates the controller, and the chains slowly lower my ankles and the weights into the concrete shaft. Our faces draw closer, now leveled by my reduced height, creating an intimate yet twisted juxtaposition of power and suffering. The scent of her—a mingling of leather and a faint, metallic tang—infiltrates my senses.

"You gave your word," she says, her tone nearly coaxing. There's a glint in her eye, as if daring me to uphold the very principles I've embraced.

"Y-yes," I stammer, my voice strained and barely audible. The weight of my own convictions settles heavily upon me. "But—"

The Price I Pay - Tertius (2)

She presses a gloved finger to my trembling lips, silencing me. "No buts. Words have consequences. Just as you wanted.” she pauses. “And rightly so, if you ask me.”

In my mind, passages from Kirsten Smart's stories flash through, thinking of her fictional characters who had to endure so much. But this is no fiction. Every nerve screams the undeniable truth—I am flesh and blood in this merciless tableau of pain.

Lia's eyes lock onto mine, intent on savoring every nuance of my agony. "Keep your eyes on me. Don't you dare look away," she commands, her voice a velvet-covered vice. "Let's see how deeply you can live through pain."

Fear, agony, and a morbid sense of excitement churn within me, a chaotic storm of emotion. I focus on her, trying to find balance amid the tempest of my suffering. She leans forward, her breath warm against my sweat-chilled skin.

Tears well up, not just from the physical torment but from the emotional turbulence threatening to engulf me. My eyelids quiver as I struggle to maintain eye contact, my body yearning to collapse under the intensity. Surrender is not an option. There is only one path, etched in the contours of agony and absolute submission, guided by her unwavering gaze.

And so I hang, every fiber of my being stretched to its limit. My mind teeters on the edge of despair, swinging slowly above the abyss, a prisoner to Lia's sadistic desires and my own twisted need to endure.

Time becomes meaningless in the chasm of agony that follows.

Every second merges into the next, creating an unending stretch of torment that seems to go on for eternity. My once-strong and athletic body is being pushed far beyond what I thought were its limits. The pain is a symphony, with each straining muscle and pounding heartbeat adding a refrain of suffering to the relentless score. My mind becomes a battlefield of intense emotions—fear chips away the edges of my sanity, anger simmers like a slow-boiling cauldron, self-doubt whispers cruelly about my strength, and regret sears through me like molten lead. Dread is the ever-present undercurrent, a dark Underworld river flowing beneath it all.

Lia remains silent, an unfazed, fallen angel of my suffering. Her gaze never wavers from my writhing form, a constant reminder of my nakedness and subjugation. The creaking of her chair as she shifts only amplifies the sound of my own labored breaths. Perhaps midway through—although I have totally lost track of time—she rises to add a few lumps of coal to the dwindling furnace, intensifying the heat with each fresh spark. But the air grows only slightly warmer. It's a small action, but it underscores the vast difference in our roles: she, the orchestrator of my pain, and I, the helpless victim.

The agony radiates from my wrists first, the manacles biting into the tender flesh, creating raw, angry welts. Each jagged edge of the manacles gnaws at my skin, a cruel lover's kiss that sends sporadic shudders through my body. My forearms burn, the muscles overworked and trembling, veins bulging like grotesque rivers of pain. My elbows lock in a battle against the relentless pull of gravity, the joints straining under the unyielding tension.

Across my neck, shoulders, and chest, a different wave of pains spread. My neck feels as if it's gripped in a vice, the weight pulling my head down, every tendon and muscle strained to its limit. My shoulders groan with the fiery agony of overextension, the tendons stretched beyond endurance. My chest rises and falls with labored breaths, each inhalation a struggle against the invisible hands squeezing my ribcage. My spine feels as though it's being slowly twisted, each vertebrae pulled farther from the next, sending bolts of pain radiating outward. The lower back, a nexus of nerves and muscle, bears a relentless pressure that doesn't relent, creating a constant, throbbing ache that cuts through the core of my being. It hurts in places I never thought it would, and the pain never eases.

The sensation travels down to my knees, which buckle intermittently under the immense weight, the suspension-like a macabre ballet of twitching and quivering. My quadriceps scream in protest, the tightly knotted muscles slick with sweat and starving for release. This rhapsody of suffering plays without end, each note an exclamation of my powerlessness.

I try to squirm, bending my legs at the knee, even attempting to raise my knees. Each movement only makes it worse, my body throbs with pain. Defying all logic, I even try to lift myself up using the chains above my hands, but it only intensifies the torment. Each movement makes me acutely aware of my utter helplessness and amplifies the humiliation of being in this vulnerable state in front of Lia.

After what feels like hours upon hours of unending torture, I just can't suffer in silence anymore. Lia seemingly remained ignorant of my whimpers and moans, but then it just slipped from me:

"Please… it hurts…"

"That was not even an hour, Mark" she says with sinister satisfaction dripping from her words. The revelation crushes any remnants of hope I may have held onto, leaving me suspended in a ceaseless cycle of anguish and despair.

Lia then stands up pushing her palms on her knees, lets out an annoyed sigh and strides to the far end of the chamber, her footsteps echoing off the stone walls. She returns with a glinting object in her hand - an inch-wide shiny metal ring, its surface polished to a mirror-like sheen. Three smaller rings adorn its outer rim, giving it a menacing appearance. With a cruel smile playing on her lips, Lia holds the ring up for me to see. "This," she says, "this will hurt."

She then pushes a button on the controller. The vibrations reverberate through the chamber, setting my nerves on edge and sending a fresh wave of fear coursing through my body. My heart races as I brace myself for whatever comes next. Lia lifts me higher, my crotch now level with her gaze.

The sudden movement caused by the elevation brings new, rampant protest from my muscles and joints, the sensation akin to knives being driven into every strained inch of my body. I muster all my strength, desperately trying to brace myself against the searing pain that courses through me, but it's futile. Each incremental movement only compounds my agony, a discordant chorus of torment. My shoulder and trapezius muscles cry out in protest, while my neck strains painfully as I force my head forward. Despite the excruciating stretch, the need to see what will happen next overpowers the anguish.

Terror fuels my resolve, compelling my eyes to lock onto her every motion. Fresh beads of sweat roll down my face, their salty droplets mingling with the tears that have formed at the corners of my eyes. They fall in slow motion to the floor below, each one punctuating the relentless torture I am enduring. My vision blurs momentarily with the sweat and tears, but the instinct to survive drives me to blink it away, keeping my desperate gaze fixed on her. The anticipation is a living thing inside me, coiled tight like a spring ready to snap at any moment, making each passing second feel like an eternity of dread.

Lia removes her gloves with a deliberate slowness, revealing hands that are small, manicured, yet purposefully plain. Her touch, surprisingly tender, contrasts sharply with the impending brutality. Her fingers feel like silk on my skin, a strange contrast of softness as they wrap around my tightly clenched testicles. The cold has driven my testes up, burrowed defensively into my lower abdomen, and she has to dig and exert force to coax them down.

Her hold on my testicles doesn't immediately cause pain, but rather triggers a chain reaction throughout my already tormented body. The hour-long hanging with plate weights attached to my ankles has pushed me to the brink of endurance, and this new tension sets off a fresh inferno of pain. It's as if my nerves have transformed into live wires, each one crackling and sparking with intense pain. As she pulls downwards, the reverberations travel through my core, causing my abdominal muscles to stretch beyond their limits. They scream in protest, the brutal extension pulling them taut and sending waves of searing torment throughout my entire being. It feels like lightning bolts coursing through my muscle fibers, relentlessly torturing me from the inside out.

Her grip is firm, almost aggressive, yet tinged with an intimate care that feels jarringly wrong given the circumstances. What she's doing transcends mere aggression; it's a deeply violent, insidious assault on the very essence of my manhood. Her fingers, both soft and firm, manipulate my most sensitive flesh with a clinical precision that sends conflicting signals through my nervous system.

In this suspended agony, my mind drifts to the moments that brought me here, each second stretching into an eternity of self-reflection and regret. It's a grotesque ballet orchestrated by this sadistic woman who finds pleasure in my misery. Every move she makes, every touch she inflicts, every insidious smile she flashes—all of it foreshadows an unspeakable horror I'm helplessly bound to endure. Her hands, so tender yet so cruel, create a maelstrom of sensations – anger, shame, and a deeply buried, primal fear and excitement. This stark contrast between intimacy and brutality sparks an unwelcome arousal, even as my mind recoils in horror at the violation, leaving me disgusted, aroused, and terrified in equal measure.

As she kneads and pulls further at my most vulnerable flesh, I feel my body betraying me, responding to her touch even as my mind screams in protest. The pressure of her fingers is like a vice grip, digging into my skin with unrelenting force. The warmth of her breath on my freshly shaved groin adds to the perverse mix of sensations, leaving me dizzy and nauseous. This violation is a dark, twisted promise, a sensual threat that hangs in the air like a storm about to break.

The intimacy of the moment is suffocating, a cruel mockery of lovers' caresses that only serves to heighten the terror of what's to come. Each movement she makes evokes a primal fear and arousal in equal measure.

Lia continues her cruel manipulations, driving me to the brink of madness with unimaginable sensations. And then it happens – despite the overwhelming pain and stress on my tormented young body, my cock begins to fill with blood once more. It's a betrayal of the basest kind, my body responding to her touch even as my mind reels in horror. The shaft thickens and lengthens until it nearly grazes Lia's nose, defying all logic and self-preservation instincts.

She notices immediately, a wicked smile playing across her lips. "Well, hello again," she purrs, her voice dripping with dark amusement. Her eyes flick up to meet mine, filled with a mixture of cruel delight and unmistakable arousal. In that moment, I realize that she is deriving pleasure from my suffering.

Lia begins to hum a familiar tune, one I instantly recognize from Friends. But instead of the original lyrics, she sings an altered version that sends chills down my spine: "I like big torture and my willy cannot lie..." Her voice carries a mixture of amusement and menace as she continues her sadistic melody. The twisted parody of the well-known song serves to heighten my discomfort and shame, driving home the perverse nature of my body's involuntary response to her touch.

As she finishes her dark serenade, her eyes lock onto mine, gleaming with sadistic pleasure. "As it seems, you can take more. A lot more," she says, her voice husky with anticipation. Her pupils dilate visibly, a physical manifestation of the pleasure she's deriving from this sadistic scenario. The sight of her obvious arousal only adds to the conflicting sensations coursing through me – shame, fear, and a deeply buried excitement that I desperately try to suppress.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun," Lia breathes, her face so close to my groin that I can feel her warm breath caressing the almost exposed tip of my penis. Her lips part slightly, as if she were about to kiss it, but she stops just short. The anticipation of the touch of her lips, so close yet withheld, is maddening. As she resumes her work, I'm left hanging in a whirlwind of sensation, my body's responses beyond my control, at the mercy of this beautiful, terrifying woman.

The Price I Pay - Tertius (3)

Lia's fingers, delicate yet uncompromising, begin to attach the wide steel ball ring around the base of my scrotum. The cold metal sends a jolt through my body, contrasting sharply with the warmth that still lingers from her earlier massage. My ball sack, now lowered enough due to her expert touch, rests heavily within the confines of the ring: the sensation is both foreign and intimate. I can already feel the weight of the ring itself, pulling on the most sensitive part of my body, a relentless reminder of my impending torment.

As she secures the ring, her eyes never leave mine, a silent promise of the agony to come. My breath hitches, a mix of fear and anticipation coursing through me. My mind screams for escape while my body betrays me with a perverse thrill. The fear is palpable, a cold knot in my stomach, but there's also a dark curiosity, a twisted, masochistic desire to see how far this will go. Lia's calm, calculated movements only heighten the tension, each click of the ring's lock echoing in the dimly lit room.

And then comes the moment I've been dreading – Lia retrieves something else from the shadows. Two 1kg tri-grip weights glint menacingly in her hands. "Now, I will attach these, one by one, to your ball ring," she says with chilling calmness. My stomach drops as I realize what is about to happen.

I open my mouth to cry out in protest, but Lia cuts in: "Talk again out of turn, and I'll add two more kilos," she warns, and the fear chokes my throat soon enough. I can only watch helplessly as the first weight is carefully attached.

The instant pressure pulling down on my testicles sends a bolt of agony shooting through my entire being. It's a sharp and yet deeply dull pain, searing and sweeping. This pain is far more profound than anything I have ever felt before. The weight tugs relentlessly at my tender flesh, stretching it in a grotesquely unnatural manner. I can feel my testicles being dragged downward with a cruel inevitability, my legs trembling in response. My breath catches as my body struggles to process this new depth of torment. I am acutely aware that things are about to get much, much worse.

Each passing moment brings forth intense waves of agony that radiate through my pelvis, cascading in brutal pulsations that make it hard to think, hard to breathe. The rhythmic throbbing is inescapable, drilling into my consciousness with merciless force. The room seems to spin as my senses become narrowly focused on the source of my suffering.

Just as I begin to hope for a brief respite, Lia attaches the second plate. The cumulative pull is a monstrosity beyond comprehension. Every added gram feels like a leaden anchor dragging me deeper into an abyss of despair and unrelenting pain. My testicles are now dolorously distended, a feeling so raw and intimate it seizes control of my entire reality. Fresh tears blur my vision, mingling with the sweat beading on my forehead.

The additional kilos compound the already unbearable agony, twisting and chewing at my core. Like a cruel puppeteer, Lia's actions yank my strings with bestial cruelty, reducing me to nothing but quivering prey under her command. The agony is all-encompassing—wrapping around my very essence, binding my spirit with shackles forged of excruciating suffering. Every subtle movement sends waves of diabolical pain through me, each shallow breath a reminder of my fragility and absolute submission to this torment.

Lia reaches for the control box again, and lowers me back down, our faces almost level again. The descent itself offers no relief, each shift and jolt sending fresh spasms of pain through my overtaxed body. But then, in an unexpected gesture, she places her left hand on my right hip with her thumb on the crest, holding onto me. This simple touch becomes an anchor in the storm of my agony. Her firm grip stabilizes me, saving me from the worst of the pain caused by the constant, minute swaying of my suspended form.

The relief is immediate and profound. While the overall torment remains intense, the cessation of the perpetual motion brings a clarity to my suffering. My muscles, though still stretched and aching, no longer have to constantly readjust to the shifting forces. Each breath, while still labored, comes a little easier without the added strain of movement.

This small mercy serves as a stark reminder of Lia's absolute control. With just one hand, she can grant a modicum of relief or plunge me back into the depths of agony. The realization sends a chill through me, even as I gratefully lean into her stabilizing touch. Her eyes, meeting mine at this new level, glitter with a mix of cruelty and satisfaction. In this moment of relative calm, I can see the calculation behind her actions, the measured application of torment and reprieve designed to break me completely.

The respite, I know, is temporary—a brief interlude in what promises to be a very prolonged ordeal. Yet I cling to it, dreading the moment when Lia will inevitably remove her hand and me spiraling back into the full maelstrom of my torture.

When I come to stop, she just smiles and walks back to her chair.

As I hang suspended, the weight of ten kilos on my ankles and another two attached to my testicles, my body becomes a grotesque display of human suffering. Every muscle fiber is pulled taut, creating a macabre canvas of strained sinew and bone. My once-proud form now dangles in helpless agony, each muscle fiber taut and sharply defined, almost like the strings of a marionette cruelly pulled to the breaking point. Ribs protrude with stark clarity, each one a bony testament to the physical trauma being inflicted upon me. The harsh light catches on the beads of perspiration, making my body glisten as if oiled. This sheen serves to accentuate every striation, every trembling muscle, turning my agony into a perverse artwork. My muscles, veins, and tendons stand out in stark relief against my pale flesh, creating a twisted beauty in my suffering. Sweat trickles down my chest, pooling at my navel before continuing its journey downwards. My breathing is labored, each inhale an agonizing effort, my chest heaves with the strain. The combination of tears and sweat stings my eyes, blurring my vision, but I can still see Lia's sadistic satisfaction as she watches me. I whine loudly, the sounds escaping my lips as raw, inarticulate expressions of my pain:

“Ahhh... uhh... nnnngh...”

These inarticulate sounds are all I can manage, my mind too overwhelmed by the torment to form coherent words. The effort of making even these small noises sends fresh waves of agony rippling through my overstretched body.

Lia observes this pitiful display from her chair, her eyes sparkling with sadistic pleasure. She drinks in every detail of my suffering—the trembling muscles, the glistening sweat, the tears of anguish. Her lips part slightly, her breath quickening as she revels in the sight of my torment.

"Oh, you're exquisite like this.", her voice a mixture of admiration and cruel amusement.

As I hang there, stretched and suffering, I am a vessel of pain and a twisted work of art. An agonized sculpture, glistening and taut, displayed for her perverse pleasure.

Then, in a desperate, instinctive, but oh-so-foolish attempt to alleviate the excruciating pull on my testes, I try to bend my legs at the hips. My stretched abdominal muscles constrict and scream in protest, pushed to their absolute limit as I struggle against the unrelenting force of the weights. My hip flexors quiver as I strive to lift and rest the weight plates on my trembling thighs, even for a moment's respite. For a few blissful seconds, I manage to balance the weight plates on my thighs, offering fleeting relief. But this ill-fated attempt is short-lived: my overtaxed core gives out, and the weight plates slip off my wet thighs, plummeting downward with gravity's merciless pull.

The abrupt yank on my testicles ignites a supernova of agony, forcing a raw, primal scream from my throat. I tremble uncontrollably, jerking in spasms of fatigue and pain. The pain is beyond comprehension, a searing inferno coursing through my entire being. With each passing second, it intensifies, like a white-hot mace smashing through my core. It feels like being brutally kicked in the balls multiplied by a thousand, an unending onslaught of nausea and torment that leaves me suspended in a state of pure agony. My overstretched muscles, pushed beyond their limits, can't contract in response. I'm left suspended in a hellish limbo of pain, unable to curl up or protect myself.

The restricted arc of my swing creates a ghastly cycle of suffering. Moving forward, the weights pull away at my testicles; as I reach the peak of my swing, the weights on my ankles slam against the shaft's wall, abruptly halting my body while the weights attached to my testicles continue their cruel journey, their momentum yanking my stretched scrotum even further. My testicles bulge grotesquely, the skin stretched taut and almost translucent in its tension. As I swing back, the weights on my testicles get pressed harshly into my thighs, while the sudden jolt from the ankle weights crashing against the back wall sends waves of pain through my locked and overextended knees, lower back, and shoulder blades. This cycle repeats endlessly, each swing a new exploration of pain. My howls take on a staccato quality, punctuated by the rhythmic impacts of the weights against the walls of the shaft.

The realization that even my desperate swinging is contained and controlled adds to the overwhelming sense of helplessness. Every aspect of my torment is part of Lia's infernal design, a testament to her assiduous planning and my complete subjugation.

"Please, Lia! Help! I can't take this anymore!" My voice cracks, breaking into hysterical sobs. My vision blurs momentarily with sweat and tears, but the instinct to survive drives me to blink them away, keeping my desperate gaze fixed on her.

Lia, seated comfortably, watches with cold amusement. She raises an eyebrow, allowing my pleas to hang in the brutal air. Her gleaming blue eyes follow every movement, every jolt of pain that contorts my body.

"Oh, poor baby boy," she coos, her voice dripping with mock sympathy. "Did you really think I was here to help?"

"Please," I beg again, my voice a high-pitched whine, "just make it stop, make it stooop." The room's cool air bites into my sweat-soaked skin, amplifying the agony. Lia sits with calculated indifference, maintaining an unblinking watch over me. As she casually crosses her legs, she adds,

"Begging really suits you," her tone laced with mock curiosity. "Your suffering is a lesson, a testament to your penance.”

"I'm sorry," I gasp, my voice dissolving into frenzied sobs, "please, no more, pleeeasee." Lia's gaze narrows, a darkly amused smile playing on her lips.

"That's the spirit," she breathes, savoring my desperation. She leans back in her chair, yet again crossing one leg over the other in a show of utter dominance. "Your suffering is beautifully perfect—just how I dreamed it."

Time loses all meaning as I swing and scream. The world around me fades into oblivion as I am consumed by my own hysteria. It could be minutes or hours before the wild swinging decreases, but the pain remains constant, unyielding. My screams give way to childlike sobs, wracking my body with hiccupping gasps and tremors. Tears, snot, and sweat blend on my face, dripping onto my heaving chest in a salty cascade.

I realize that every moment of this torture has been carefully designed and controlled by Lia, and it only deepens my despair. Her eyes glisten with sadistic satisfaction as she watches me suffer - each sob and whimper a note in her twisted symphony. As I hang there, reduced to a quivering, weeping mess, my utter helplessness and enslavement to her will only deepen my hopelessness. My body trembles with each labored breath, the cool air seeping into my exposed skin like icy needles. Muscles that were once strong now feel like meat jelly, weak and useless under the weight of this endless torment.

"Do you regret it yet?" she asks, a mockery of concern in her voice.

"Yes," I whisper, "Yes, God, yes."

She stands up and walks to me. As she presses closer, her body almost touches mine.

"That I am sure of. But that’s not why we’re here, and regret definitely won’t make this stop."

She slowly walks behind me, her hands running over my back, her fingertips dancing along my spine. Every touch is a new circle of hell. I feel her breath on the back of my neck as she speaks again.

"Did you think about your choices, about what led you here?" Her voice is a purr, seductive in its cruelty.

"Yes," I choke out between sobs.

"And have you found enlightenment in your suffering?" she asks, almost teasingly.

A sob rips from my throat, and I shake my head, causing fresh pain to shoot through my shoulders.

"No, I don’t understand…" I admit, brokenly. "I just want it to stop. Please make it stop."

This pleases her, and her hand rests heavily on my shoulder. "Oh, but we're only just getting started," she murmurs, her breath hot against the back of my neck. "And your suffering is far… far from over."

Her fingers continue to trace down my spine, moving lower and lower, caressing the slopes of my tight buttocks with harrowing slowness. She pauses, her fingers sliding insidiously into the cleft, tracing the line of my perineum. I shiver, my body reacting involuntarily to the dual sensations of pain and unexpected, humiliating stimulation. Her fingers continue their journey, trailing back up between my cheeks, brushing against my anus.

"You now have an important choice to make," Lia says, her voice eerily calm. "I'm offering you two options, and you must choose one."

I manage to lift my head, my gaze trailing from the manacles at my wrists to the chains that bind me, to the harsh light bulb that glares down, unyielding and pitiless. "What... what options?" I rasp, my voice barely more than a whisper.

Lia's smiles at me cruelly. "Option one: I take off the weights, but then I deviate from Bernard's orders from there on. Option two: You stay like this for the next twelve hours."

My head swirls, trying to process the implications of each choice. Both options promise continued suffering, but in different forms. The uncertainty of Lia's deviation versus the certainty of prolonged agony in my current state.

"Remember," Lia adds, her tone mockingly sweet, "you've only been here for little more than two hours. Imagine twelve more like this."

I try to think rationally, but the pain clouds my judgement. "Please," I beg, my voice breaking. "I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry, sorry for everything. Please let me go."

Lia looks annoyed, her patience wearing thin. She stands up, starting to zip up her winter coat. "Choose. Now. My way, or hang there, alone in the dark, until dawn."

The finality in her voice makes my hair stand on end. I know this is a trap, it has to be. She's a natural born sadist; she said it herself. She cannot be trusted. But the thought of enduring this torment for twelve more hours seems unbearable.

With a sob caught in my throat, I make my decision. "I... I choose your way," I choke out, the words bitter and heavy on my tongue, tasting of defeat and surrender.

Back
Top Bottom