The Quoom Collection

Go to CruxDreams.com
Madiosi's quite right ! A lot of Quoom pics have been randomly posted yet in this forum. I don't think Quoom will agree if he's aware of it.

Anyway, I'm not a great fan. I got a subscription at Quoom, but I quit rapidly. The graphics are no bad of course, but always of the same type, and so many pics of tortures, so many very slow and never ending stories... Boring in the end, and more gory than really exciting, IMHO.

Madiosi's quite right ! A lot of Quoom pics have been randomly posted yet in this forum. I don't think Quoom will agree if he's aware of it.

Anyway, I'm not a great fan. I got a subscription at Quoom, but I quit rapidly. The graphics are no bad of course, but always of the same type, and so many pics of tortures, so many very slow and never ending stories... Boring in the end, and more gory than really exciting, IMHO.
Are serials video or just photos of my friend?

Attachments

• ass122 sample (15).jpg
    ass122 sample (15).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2,411
  • ass122 sample (20).jpg
    ass122 sample (20).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,270
  • ass122 sample (21).jpg
    ass122 sample (21).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,290
I've been a big fan of quoom for years.
unfortunately there has been no update on his website for a long time - last time on december 15th - and his preview of the new year was also gone this time. :(
does anyone know something more specific?

I've been a big fan of quoom for years.
unfortunately there has been no update on his website for a long time - last time on december 15th - and his preview of the new year was also gone this time. :(
does anyone know something more specific?

There's a note on the members' update page:

"To all subscribers to the Quoom web site: we regret to say that Quoom has a health issue and is temporarily unable to update his site. We trust that you will understand the situation. We send him our best wishes for a swift recovery and we hope that we will all be able to enjoy his unique work as soon as possible."

"To all subscribers to the Quoom web site: we regret to say that Quoom has a health issue and is temporarily unable to update his site. We trust that you will understand the situation. We send him our best wishes for a swift recovery and we hope that we will all be able to enjoy his unique work as soon as possible."

Thanks for the heads up, I'm really sorry to hear that, Quoom is one of the best artists in the torture genre.
My best wishes to him for a full and fast recovery.

Thank you for the info. I hadn't seen it on the member side. then we wish him a speedy recovery and all the best.

Back
Top Bottom