Go to CruxDreams.com
x4u0x.jpg

- Crucify the little sister, crucify Frida

Lea defiende a Frida2.jpg
- NO!, Antoninus, you promised me that you would respect my sister's life, it is me who has to be crucified.
Lea ruega de rodillas.jpg
- Silence, slave
- Please, please, I beg you on my knees humbly, make me to be sacrified to your gods,........... crucify me............, do with me whatever you want with me...., but forgive Frida,............ she is my little sister, I beg you, please.

Frida mostrandole los clavos2.jpg
- Lea, what are they going to do with me? help me Lea, NO, NOT the nails.

- Yes bitch, look how big nails we are going to use on you, so that you don't fall from the cross.
frida enseñada clavos.jpg
- NOOOO, PLEASE, NO, DON'T CRUCIFIE ME, HELP SISTER
Frida mostrada la corona de espinas.jpg
- And look at this, get on your knees because I'm going to crown you as the queen of whores, ha, ha.

- NOOOOOOOO
Lea ruega a antoninus.jpg
- Please, legate, spare her life........ I will do what you want, I will be your whore, your slave forever,.......look, look at my pussy, it exudes fluids just thinking that you are going to fuck me with your huge and hard cock, please, take me as your lover, as your slave. Make your executioners subject me to the worst torture if that pleases you, but forgive my sister.

Frida coronada de espinas2.jpg
- IIIIAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Frida corona de espinas burla.jpg
The thorns of the crown stabbed into Frida's forehead, temples and scalp. The pain was extremely intense and drops of blood fell down her beautiful face, shoulders and back.

However, what hurt the poor young woman the most was the brutality of the executioners and soldiers.

- Look at the queen of whores, you will see that the thicker cornu you are going to put up your ass, ha, ha

Frida de rodillas en la cruz 2.jpg
The executioners forced him again to kneel next to the cross......

Frida con clavos en la mano.jpg
......and they even forced her to hold in her hand the nails with which they were going to crucify her.

Frida was paralyzed with terror, trembling with fear and had to make an effort not to piss herself.

Lea pide piedad para Frida2.jpg
- Come on, come here you, German bitch, lie down on the beams and stretch your arms along the patibulum.

- Please, please, don't crucify me, please, no.

- Legatus Antoninus, I beg you by what is most sacred, let me take Frida's place, crucify me. I am the older sister and my torture will be more pleasing to the gods.

- No, bitch, I prefer to see your suffering for your sister, ha, ha. I'm sure it's much harder.
Lea pide piedad  para frida 2.jpg
- Roman pig, I curse you, I hope you die in a horrible way and hell awaits you for all eternity.
Lea agarrada por el numida3.jpg
- How dare you, bitch? Tie her to a post and give her a few whips, so she can see how you crucify her sister while she herself feels the caress of the whip.
Frida sentada en la cruz.jpg
Meanwhile, the expert executioners were preparing Frida for crucifixion.Some older women from her village, upon learning that she was going to be crucified, went down to see if they could intercede for her, but they could only be close witnesses of her suffering.
Frida acostada en la cruz 3.jpg
Despite being terrified, Frida did not resist, but rather submissively allowed herself to be laid down on the rough wood that scraped her fleshless back.
Frida acostada en la cruz 4.jpg
The expert Brutus took her by her body to place his trapeze at the junction between the two pieces of wood as he used to do with the crucified ones. At that moment he heard the girl babbling something. Brutus knew enough of the Germanic language to understand that the chca was uttering a prayer
Lea azotada3.jpg
Meanwhile, Leah had been tied to a post and the executioners began to whip her with leather whips soaked in salt and vinegar.

SSSSHHAAACKKK

- IIIIAAAAYYYYYY

Frida acostada en la cruz 5.jpg
Brutally, the executioners stretched Frida's arms along the wood of the patibulum and prepared to begin crucifying her by the wrists.

Frida apunto de clavar la muñeca derecha.jpg
While the assistants held her right arm tightly against the rough wood, the carnifex Brutus brandished a long nail and took the mallet to deliver the fateful blow. Poor Frida saw all this completely helpless, trembling with fear and unable to articulate a word asking for mercy.
Frida clavando muñeca derecha.jpg
KLANG

- IAAAAYYYYY

With a sharp blow of the mallet, the tip of the nail penetrated cleanly through the carpal tunnel of Frida's wrist, breaking tendons and nerves.

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG.

- AAAAYYYY, OH GODS, IIIIAAAYYYY

It was more difficult to penetrate the hard wood to the head of the nail while the young woman did not stop writhing and howling in pure pain. Only thanks to the fact that the executioner's assistants had her arms and legs tightly held by them did they prevent her from getting up.

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG

frida clavos en muñecas.jpg
-AAAAYYY, STOP, PLEASE, STOP, AAAAYYYYY

Without finishing nailing her right arm, the executioners began to nail her left wrist, which caused new, even more anguished screams from the girl. The rest of the legionaries had stopped torturing the other German girls for a moment to go to see the crucifixion of the beautiful Frida.

- .....MERCY....I CAN´T. I CAN´T AAAYYYY

She cried and screamed for mercy but nothing would save her from that horrible ordeal.

00072bxw_modifié-1b.jpg
The next thing was to nail her delicate feet to a wooden block that the soldiers adapted to the girl's height.
000052e.jpg
KLANG

frida reaccion a clavar pies.jpg
- IIIAAAYYYYYYYY, NOOOOO, NO MORE.
frida clavando pies.jpg

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG.

- IIIIIIAAAAA, MERCY, NO MORE, PLEASE, ......I BEG YOU, I BEG YOUUUUU

Nailing the feet was much more painful than the wrists and the young woman writhed in pain, injuring her head on the crona thorns as she hit the wood. Frida screamed like an animal that was being skinned but none of the cruel executioners had any mercy on her and in a few minutes she was crucified hand and foot on the ground.

Frida crucificada en el suelo3.jpg
Already crucified, Frida trembled in a bath of sweat. His face was streaked with tears that mixed with the blood that dripped down his face from his forehead.

- Lea, Lea, please help me, I can't stand so much pain, tell them, tell them to kill me, to give me a quick death.

Lea azotada 8.jpg
But Lea had enough with the whippings that she herself was receiving tied to the post.

- Fifty lashes, what do you order, legatus?

- Fifty more, and you dare to ask for a quick death? Ha, ha, don't even dream of it, you German whore. Show her the torture tools. Thus she will know the infernal tortures that await her on the cross.

Brutus was an experienced executioner, who especially liked to crucify young and beautiful bare nude girls. Frida was possibly one of the most beautiful slaves he had ever crucified, so he wanted to enjoy the experience in all its intensity.

The cruel executioner did not limit himself to crucifying them and letting nature take its course, but he liked to mix other gruesome tortures with the ordeal of crucifixion. The soldiers were amused and excited to see a beautiful naked girl, writhing on the cross and screaming and crying desperately while the perverse executioners slowly tortured her body with flagrums, tongs, hot irons or diabolical instruments to tear the skin.

Frida crucificada cruz horizontal spiked cornu.jpg
That is why he used to show his victims the torture instruments that he was going to use on their body in the order in which he was going to use them and explaining in detail how.
Lea azotada 10.jpg
Meanwhile, Lea was being whipped by two executioners at the same time, and the whips soaked in salt water hit her skin with a rapid cadence while she moaned, suppressing her screams and with her body bathed in sweat and streams of blood sliding over her skin. .

Frida crucificada cruz horizontal pinzas de cocodrilo.jpg
- Look bitch, these are crocodile tongs, they are ideal used red hot to tear off small pieces of meat.

Frida crucified shows flaying tool red hot.jpg
.....and this is a flaying racket, can you feel the heat?, ha, ha. This long handle will allow it to scratch your tits, sides and back when you hang up there on the cross.

- No, no.
Frida enseñada garras de gato.png
.....and these are the cat's claws to skin your navel and your legs, then we will pour salt into your wounds, ha, ha.
frida showing spiked cornu.jpg
- Anyway, that will be the last, first you will enjoy long hours with your "latest lover", this spiked cornu, I think you yourself will prefer to put it in your ass hole when you feel the spikes digging into your cervix. So you will be sodomized for your will as you are an anal whore, ha, ha.

- No, no, please, I beg you

- It won't do you any good to beg, bitch, your destiny is written, come on, raise the cross, I want to hear the howls of this German whore.
frida levantando la cruz 8.jpg
The legionnaires got to work and began to lift the cross from which Frida was hanging. She was finally able to see her sister while she was being flogged a few meters away.
Lea azotada9.jpg
- Pigs, what are you doing with Frida? Leave her alone, pigs.

- Ha, ha, do you think we're not going to crucify you too, slave?

Frida levantando la cruz3.jpg
As her body slid down the rough wood of the stipe, dozens of splinters stuck into her thighs, buttocks, and back. Furthermore, it seemed that her wrists and feet were on hot coals judging by the intense pain on her injured nerves.

The legionaries cheered the executioners who lifted the cross, thus drowning out the pitiful howls of poor Frida.
frida germana serva.jpg
And despite the cruel torture, Antoninus thought he saw an equivocal gesture of pleasure in the woman who was being crucified and an incessant dripping of vaginal fluids from her pussy and the inside of her thighs...

- What the hell?....I don´t understand, she must be about to the orgasm.... this slut must be a german witch...

Last edited:
After more than a hundred lashes, Lea fell to her knees exhausted and her body covered in blood, drool and sweat.
Lea flagelada en el suelo.jpg
- Go and see what they the executioners are doing with your sister, you German bitch!
Frida crucificada lea a gatas.jpg
Between kicks, Lea crawled towards the place where the executioners were placing the cross from which Frida was hanging upright.
frida cruz erecta.jpg
The base of the cross fell to the bottom of the hole that had previously been repaired and with a violent shake, Frida's cross was planted in a perfect vertical position. Brutus observed the work done with satisfaction. The young Frida is perfectly nailed to the wood by both her wrists and feet and although thin threads of blood escaped from them, she was not in danger of bleeding to death.

Frid crucificada lea de pie ante la cruz3.jpg
Lea sadly saw the body of her poor sister hanging from the cross. The crown of thorns had caused dozens of trails of blood to run down the girl's beautiful face and slide towards her chest and navel, dripping down to her thighs.

However, Frida's cruel torture had only just begun and soon one of the centurions showed her the cornu that would allow her to "sit" and prevent the young woman from dying too soon of asphyxiation. It was definitely a cornu created by the Devil himself
frida cornu.jpg
It was the same cornu that had been shown to her moments before, a metal cornu in the shape of a fairly thick human penis with the "glans" bristling with small spikes to torment the girl's vagina.

Frida enculandose en el cornu2.jpg
Frida begged and pleaded not to have that infernal cornu put on her, but the cruel executioners had no mercy. They separated her waist and fitted his anus into the thick priapus.

- IIIIAAAAAYYYYYYY
crux_cornu01.jpg
The side spikes scratched the sphincter of Frida's anus and she howled in pain.

- OOOOOH GOOOODS, IIIIAYAYYYYYYY

Frida levantandose del cornu2.jpg
Finally, when she could not stand it any longer, Frida raised herself on her arms and feet and, making a supreme effort, stood on the cross.

- Ha, ha, you'll get tired bitch, and you'll bugger yourself in the cornu again

to be continued

After standing for thirty seconds, the pain was so intense that Frida fell on the cornu and was forced to sodomize herself with it again. The poor girl asked her executioners for mercy but her crucifixion had just begun and many hours of horrible torture still awaited her.

Lea numidas enseñan garras de gato.jpg

Meanwhile, the Numidian executioners wanted to have fun at the sisters' expense.

- Come on German slave, we want to see you sucking your sister's pussy.

- NO, NOT THAT.

- You decide, either you suck her pussy or we skin her thighs with cat claws and then pour salt into the wounds.

- Ha, ha

- No please, I beg you. Dont torture my sister in that awful way

- Well, suck bitch.

Leah was forced to obey the cruel order of the Numidians under penalty of seeing her sister's skin torn off in strips.
Lea toca el cuerpo de frida.jpg
- Dear sister, Frida, sit down again, let me, or they will skin your egs.

- No

- Come on, enough squeamishness, suck her dirty pussy or you'll taste the whip
Lea y cruz.jpg
- Damn Romans! Beasts, I hope you burn in hell.

- You are already in hell, whore, come on, spread your legs and let your sister suck you, obey
lea sientate hermana.jpg
- Sit down, Frida, my love, sit down and let yourself, otherwise it will be much worse, come on darling
lea licking frida pussy 06.jpg
Finally Frida couldn't take it anymore and fell back onto the cornu. Despite the painful ass-fucking, the young woman opened her legs and her sister began to eat her pussy with her tongue, lips and her entire face.

- AAAAH, NOOO, LEA, NOOOO AAAH OH GODS
Lea chupando el coño de Frida.jpg
- AAAAHHH, YES, LEA, YES... I CUM
lea licks frida pussy.jpg
Frida came on the cross due to the insistent licking of Lea's skillful tongue. In fact, when he finished cumming, a stream of urine stained his sister's naked body.

SSHAAACK

- Don't stop, bitch, keep sucking
Lea en las garras de los verdugos numidas.jpg
The sensual actions of the two sisters made the Numidian executioners' cocks stiffen.

- Now you are going to see your sister fucking. If you are envious, use the cornu, but be careful not to prick yourself ha, ha,
lea fucked.jpg
The Numidians fucked Leah in turn in front of her crucified sister and
Fida crucificada Lea blowjob.jpg
.........they poured their pasty and infected cum on her face.

Meanwhile Frida rose again on the cross and arched her body, howling in pain.

- IIIIAAAYYYYY, MERCY, MERCY I BEG YOUUUU

to be continued

Frida crucified lea sucks.jpg

Lea fucked and sucked the Numidian torturers' cocks until they were dry, while her poor sister Frida suffered the torture of crucifixion for hours.

Lea chupando polla.jpg
It was already evening when Legate Antoninus decided that the sacrifice should begin.

- It is a blasphemy against Mars that you are fucking this dirty German while the sacrifice is being made, so tie her to the posts so she can watch her sister's torture
frida rezo..jpg
The priest made the prescribed incantation for the sacrifice to the God Mars and offered him the victim so that the honor of Rome and the X Legion could be restored.
Frida prepare the torture.jpg
- Executioner, make your Numidian torturers do their best by torturing this German woman and do it slowly, without rushing so that her screams and howls reach the sky and are pleasing to the God of war and father of all romans.

- Yes, my lord, so it will be done.
Frida vista por lea.jpg
Lea was thus helpless and unable to do anything to help her sister.

Meanwhile, the sadistic Numidian torturers who had fucked her in all three of her holes were preparing Frida's torture by heating the torture instruments in the braziers filled with incandescent embers.
Frida quemando.jpg
- IIIAAAYYYYYY
While the irons finished heating up red hot, one of the most impatient Numidians made the flame of a torch "lick" the smooth legs of the slave. The girl began to scream in pain, doing her best to stand up on the cross.

Frida tortured with red hot pliers.jpg
Finally the tongs were ready and the executioners began to take pinches of flesh but without being able to tear them off. Poor Frida wet herself when her damaged nipples were twisted with pliers.

- IIIIAAAAAYYYY, OH GODS, GODS, STOP, STOP, NOOOOOOO

Frida hetaing cornu.png
The crucified girl reached paroxysm when the executioners caught the bronze cornu with red-hot tongs. The metal heated up red and the unbearable heat was transmitted to the young woman's anus, which literally began to roast upon contact with the red-hot bronze.
Frida in agony.jpg
- AAAAAYYYYYY, ENOUGH, STOP, KILL ME PLEASE, KILL ME.

Legate Antoninus smiled at such inhuman torture, but when the young woman fainted from pain he ordered.

- Wake her up with cold water and start skinning her.
Frida flayed.jpg
The executioners began by peeling the thighs with the fearsome cat claws.

- AAAYYYYYYYYY.

to be continued

frida cat claws en los muslos.jpg
The Numidian torturers knew how to do their job very well, so they slowly skinned Frida's smooth thighs with sharp cat claws. While they savagely tortured her, the young woman howled with her head directed to the heavens.

- IIIIIAAAYYYYY, AAAYYYYYYY

- Ha ha, you shout so loud that your prayer will be heard by the divine Jupiter.
frida sal en las heridas.jpg
After a long time peeling the skin in strips, the executioners applied salt to the wounds, making young Frida go crazy with pain.

-AAAHHHH BURN, BURN OH GODS, STOP!
Brasero rackets.jpg
At the same time that they were using the cold cat's claws, the rackets and other skinning instruments were being heated in a brazier with plenty of incandescent charcoal.
Frida drinks.jpg
Young Frida was on the verge of losing consciousness from the salt. The executioners wanted her awake so on Brutus's order they gave her water in a sponge stuck on a spear.
frida racket.jpg
Then they resumed the torture and began to skin Frida's torso and round tits with a racket whose tips were red hot.
frida racket2.jpg
- AAAYYYYY

- ENOUGH, ENOUGH, KILL ME FOR ODIN, KILL ME, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE AAYYYYYY

lea tortured con rastrillo.jpg
- Roman pigs, leave her alone once and for all, I curse you Antoninus, Roman pig, I assure you that you will pay dearly for my sister's torture. You will never have peace again in your entire life because some German will cut your throat when you are not looking. Maybe myself.

- Shut up once and for all, you German pig, and watch the executioners peel off the skin of your dear little sister if you don't want us to roll this roller over your skin.
Frida racket3.jpg
The Numidians continued skinning Frida without showing any mercy for her screams until she lost consciousness again.
Breast rippers en el brasero.jpg
It took several minutes for the young woman to regain consciousness and meanwhile the executioners heated the breast rippers.
Frida breastripper.jpg
- Do you know what this is for, bitch? Say goodbye to your beautiful tits.

- No, no please, nooooo

to be continued

frida breast rippers2.jpg
The Numidian executioners used the breastrippers in a sadistic and cruel way, because instead of tearing Frida's breasts in one go, they pricked them with the red-hot tips in all directions, slowly tearing the flesh, while the poor woman howled in pain trying to desperately declaving from the cross.
Frida breast rippers3.jpg
The executioners used the metal rippers when it was red hot or white and if it cooled on contact with the girl's flesh they placed it back on the embers to reheat it.
Frida muerta.jpg
After more than half an hour of cruel torture, Frida stopped screaming and flailing, which made the Numidian executioners stop.

- Has she died?, asked a centurio.

Yes, sir, said one of the executioners after burning the soles of her feet without a response from the victim.
lea maldiciendo2.jpg
That sentence made Leah almost go crazy and start cursing the Romans.

- Damn you, I curse you, devils of hell and I especially curse you Antoninus. Remain vigilant because I predict that one day a German sword will plunge into your gut and send you directly to the hell where you belong.
frida muerta se marcha la legion.jpg
Lea continued cursing the Romans, but they decided to ignore her and the rest of their victims because the legatus had given the order to break camp, collect the loot and leave in the direction of the limes.
Lea ante frida muerta.jpg
The Romans left so quickly that they left some tents pitched. Finally, when the last legionary disappeared, the inhabitants of the city went to untie the girls who were still tied to the crosses and torment posts.

Once free, Lea approached the cross where her sister Frida remained helpless. Its entire skin was covered in blood because the cruel executioners had partially skinned it.

Lea raised her arms to the sky and thanked her sister Frida who, thanks to her sacrifice, had saved herself and the rest of the village. Lea also reiterated her oath that she would take revenge on the Romans and especially the Legatus Antoninus.
6bbcdfc9504bf3b979646d2eafeddc53.jpg
That same night, they unnailed and took down Frida's body from the cross and after washing it, cleaning it of blood and dressing it in a white tunic, they placed it on a funeral pyre and burned Frida's remains. While the pyre burned, everyone cried and swore to maintain Frida's memory and take revenge on the Romans for the cruel sacrifice.
46e7eeb62ceca8a7aa6ad5923ec147b9.jpg

The ritual ended with a funeral agape in the hall of Chief Ardovisto in which the entire village participated.

The end

Epilogue

Twenty years later, in the year 9 A.D. The Teutoburg Forest Disaster occurred. The Roman General Quintilius Varus, commanding three legions, recklessly entered a wooded area of Germania beyond the limes. Varus made the mistake of trusting too much in his Germanic guides who were actually leading the huge Roman army into a trap.
1706887183524.png
A coalition of Germanic tribes gathered in the forest and, after surrounding the Roman columns, attacked them by surprise. The trees and the excessive extension of the Roman columns prevented them from being deployed properly. Furthermore, the weapons were wet and the Roman legionaries were fighting at a clear disadvantage.
buried alive.jpg
It was a carnage, thousands of Romans perished at the hands of the Germans and those who were taken prisoners would have preferred to die because they were locked in wooden cages and burned alive.

Only a few Romans managed to escape in small groups, and one of them was the Legatus Antoninus who was already almost an old man. However, when he thought he was safe, he came face to face with a large party of Germans led by a huge warrior who hid his face behind a helmet......

On this thread, most of the pictures with my signature have been modified and destroyed. but you let my signature on them.
Thank you to indicate that you have compkletly modified them and they are not mine anymore

On this thread, most of the pictures with my signature have been modified and destroyed. but you let my signature on them.
Thank you to indicate that you have compkletly modified them and they are not mine anymore
Yes Crucificateur, I have used many of your images but have modified them to fit my story. Thanks for your art.

-1- You did not ask me
-2- you have destroyed my pictures
-3- you have left my signature to make think that those hidous pictures are mines !

Please remove my signature from all YOUR pictures or can the administrator remove my pictures from this thread ?
Thank you

-1- You did not ask me
-2- you have destroyed my pictures
-3- you have left my signature to make think that those hidous pictures are mines !

Please remove my signature from all YOUR pictures or can the administrator remove my pictures from this thread ?
Thank you
Pardon,I had not understood you, yes, if possible I will try to remove your signature.

1029ae8800e1f01ae58cd943209d8c8c.jpg
After a quick scuffle, all the Romans except Antoninus lay dead and he began to fight against the German leader who was hiding his face behind a helmet.
Antoninus herido.jpg
Antoninus was already old so he could barely sustain the fight for a few minutes until he lost his sword and the German pierced him with his own, sticking it between his ribs.

CABDEEDF-0A99-4A77-8AFB-BAF938768537-1024x1024-1.jpeg

With the iron burning his insides, Antoninus looked at the sword stuck in his body and then remembered that hilt: two intertwined snakes. Trembling with pain he then looked at the German, it couldn't be Ardovisto, that man was much younger.

5543f42abb1b34fee9d5cd9df8471d3d.jpg
The German didn't even bother to finish him off, he pulled out his sword and let Antoninus die slowly. In fact, to see his agony better, he took off his helmet and then Antoninus understood.
Antoninus herido.jpg
That man was not Ardovisto, but a young man of twenty years old. In fact he looked like Ardovisto but it wasn't him.
1707058768921.png
It would probably be one of those absurd visions that precede death, but Antonino thought he saw in that young man's eyes those of his own father who was calling him from beyond.

Back
Top Bottom